What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk?

My first earnings will be withdrawn because I suffered alot to earn it, from commenting the first hundred 100 posts to the day I start to earn and I'll keep on withdrawing until I think I'm capable and need to invest 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm planing to invest all of my satoshi amd talk tokens in investbox of yobit. I'm hoping that the prices will increase more.

Now a days the price of talk tokens is so low so I'll convert them to satoshi then to btc and trade with them this is my plan for more profit invest then earn a profit and then reinvest both profut and actual money 

What I am doing with the earnings on cryptotalk satoshi I am investing them in different currencies and placing them in yobit's investbox for long term profit

We can do many things to find a safe way to invest in the cryptocurrency market so we must work hard to obtain good profits in the future.

The good thing about the Criptotalk forum is that it allows you to learn about the crypto business and also you can get some money, which is not bad, but very good. Well the profits obtained from my work in generating topics and comments, I will invest a part in other projects of interest that will generate dividends in the short term and another part I will save forever to have a support or endorsement and another part to satisfy immediate needs of the human being. In the part that I am going to invest, I have to look very well for those projects so as not to fail.

I intend to keep the bitcoins I will obtain from the Cryptotalk platform for a certain period of time. In the meantime, my goal is to follow bitcoin in the stock markets and make the necessary transactions according to its increase or decrease. So if I do my job well, this bitcoin value will go up.

i see that the arena of cryptocurrencies is a huge and exquisite international, and for me i favor to alternate in virtual currencies, as this creat quite a few ardour and excitement internal of me .

we need to keep on moving forward and putting everything in the right structures , the money we are given in yobit is even enough to make you rich and we need to move with it

There are a few different ways to utilize the cash, for instance, you can purchase a modest money, and inevitably, when the interest for this money rises, its cost will increment and you sell it at the greatest cost, you will have made a decent benefit, however you should study and research prior to beginning.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, khalilmd said:

You can do a lot of things with Bitcoin such as completing payments 24/7 all over the world, even in the absence of banking systems.
Also, international payments using Bitcoin are faster and cheaper than traditional bank payments.
You can spend Bitcoin in the same spending methods as you spend traditional digital money - from buying a desktop computer, a mobile phone, or a credit card.

@khalilmd You are absolutely right mate. One can do a lot with the bitcoin earned here on cryptoTalk as one can use the bitcoin here to purchase goods from international stores that accept bitcoin for payment and at cheaper rate. However the bitcoin earned can also be used for cryptocurrency trading to also earn more.

I joined these great platform for two purposes which is to make money by working here and also learn some different knowledge about trading, In my own opinion the bitcoin acquired here will be used for investment and after the value have increase i will now start trading in digital market and keep on investing as well since my future plans is to become a successful trader and with the bitcoin acquired here i think i will achieve my goal.

I have planned that I will hold my bitcoin that I am getting from this forum. Because the price of bitcoin is start increasing just now. That's why I think if I hold them I will earn a good amount of profit later. 

The cryptotalk forum is well represented for working with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Many new members of the cryptotalk forum who did not know about Bitcoin before now have the opportunity to work with bitcoin through this forum.  Everyone from this forum is earning bitcoin by posting about usable topics.

I do have a clear idea is that the bitcoin that I collect here as well as other platforms I have thoughts of freezing it in the long term and almost in this way I have guaranteed profits
A big greeting to the whole community

As for those who use the trading method in order to obtain profits through reliable currencies such as Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Ruble, where I follow the currencies and study their value and the amount of demand and offer them, get to know the market, take expert opinions, and then trade in those currencies

Hmm, I have lots of plans on the bitcoin or earning I will get from cryptotalk. First, I think I will use 1/4 of what will I earn in an investment. Second, I try to save the other 1/4 for future preferences. The remaining balance is I will use to buy some stuffs I need in my house and some goods also.

I use to trade my earnings from the forum as its a good way to increase your profit.I am a learner and in developing stage in trading so I take decision very careful and this forum helps me to take decision calmly and with patience as I learned most of the things about cryptocurrency and the trading and gain the confidence from valuable posts of the seniors If we want to earn more profit then trading is the bedt way to do so.

If I was able to acquired much bitcoin from this forum. I can invest some part of it in invest box in order to be receiving daily, weekly monthly profit. While the remaining part of the earned bitcoin l will convert it to fiat currency in order to purchased most of my wants.

• +2 1

I'll either sell it and reinvest on either etherum, litecoin or bitcoin cash, so has to gain more profits because bitcoin is already far ahead so I will just invest with lower coin that are fast rise especially etherum.

The best thing that I can do is invest .. I do the work and make money and collect it until it becomes a big sum. I will be able to invest in it .. And my advice to everyone is to invest .. because investment develops our many capabilities in the world of trade .. and provides us with a beautiful life if the investment useful

When i get bitecoin i will invest it in different investing. I firstly want to save all my bitecoin in my wallets. I invest in long term investing and want to get more profit. 

• +1 1

The best thing is to make money moving .But i will use the tokens to meet my expenses and later on i will collect the coins and start doing imvestment with that coins.As the best thing is to do bussins and trading.

I plan to save the bitcoins I receive  as payment from crypto talk and use it as capital for other investments . Bitcoin is a very valuable cryptocurrency and it's value keeps on increasing on a daily basis so if I managed to hold up some for some time I can make up some profit and using that profit I want to invest in the stock market.

As far as I know, most of the time it goes back to the same place Jobit but today we are trying our best to understand what the right idea would be to work on that because when you look around it will be a bit of a thought to understand how to make the same investment.  We eat what little we achieve so we have to work hard and come up with a strategy for it.