Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content?

It is imperative everyone to use the searchbar and find if there is another post close to the topic that we want to post. If there is something then we shouldn't post a new one, but go to this one we found which is relevant and post what we thought or created there.

• +1 1

I am also a new member as you can see, and I think that if you are right one of the main reasons why some members who have some time already here in the forum is the one you mention the fear of creating a topic and that topic is deleted for violating the rules and then receive a warning point.

users can create the topics if they find unique issues to discuss in this community for the solution. Creating topics for a sake to increase post counts is not good idea.Apart from that it is a matter of taking enough experience to later know where and how to post in this forum.

Yes me also agree with you. Some people not know about the rules of this forum. So they repeat the topic. And people are afraid of deleting  posts then they can't write the new topic.

The Answer is Yes !

because there are many factors for some person who are not able to give a useful content or might be a creative idea !

which give’s a new way of expression on others mind. 
or it might be poosible for other’s to be more creative by giving their idea’s in a different manner 

It is due to because you are very curious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better application from this real based learning platform because when you gain a proper earning then you gain up well known reputation because when you gain proper reputation then you will Fame in the whole market and you will be able to do how to gain a good profit and valuable and beneficial learning skills which is very useful and powerful for you that will be able to do how to make a good trader in the whole market.

Yes i am also suggest every person to make new and useful posts for other members knowledge it is very important because if we don't have any new topic than how we make replies on other sections so that's why its was so important

On 11/3/2020 at 7:16 AM, Bellamy said:

Best regards to all!

I have only been a day of having entered this valuable forum and I am characterized by investigating thoroughly before being an active member in any project or community.

Something that I have noticed in particular is the little existence of new content published in the forum and I am not right, since new cryptocurrency projects arise daily, or supported by the Blockchain, daily events that directly influence the movement occur of the same market. If that happens today. Why the lack of useful and current content in this community?

Could it be that the members present here are not publishing for fear that their submissions will be eliminated when being evaluated by the moderators?

I would like to know your opinion and answer, as to why many are not activated to publish.

Thanks for participating!

Yeah I have also noticed that many members aren't publishing new topics for their fear because most of the new topics are deleted by the moderators. Moreover if the new topics don't get much popularity, they can't get more rattings in their posts and they can't get the payment for their topics. So everyone should try to make useful topics. 

On 11/3/2020 at 7:16 AM, Bellamy said:

Why the lack of useful and current content in this community?

Did you check out the Newbie  members number  and senior member  number in our forum?? If so then you may understand  that here has less senior member  and trying their best to created up good topic  often  but most newbie member  is not able to create  good topic  so they always  post.

You are right brother. Actually, I'm already afraid to make a useful post like you. But all the members of the platform have the good fortune to create more useful content in the forum, they can do so. I would just suggest if moderators are going to take a step to improve useful content levels. But many people in the forum create new posts always. So it is really good work. And always we should follow them. 

I think some members are afraid that their post will be deleted that is why they hadn't created more topics but nevertheless more topics are always created each day in different sections of the forum.

Nowadays all low quality topics are creating by the new members. And moderators are tired to deleting these. But If we can not make good post then it will be deleted truly. We need to make a unique post that is totally from my mind and has not already existed in this forum.

We are afraid to make some new topics because of having a deletion happens, when i post a topic here, its not longer a day because moderators deleted it, i will share some topics but not for now, i need to make some research first before i proceed to make some topics in this forum.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

This is due to the large number of repeated topics in the forum. Everyone publishes a new topic without incurring himself and searching if this post already exists or not. I think only we can fix the forum from this repetition. But I always meet new topics. This is what I like about this forum.

It is the serious issue we should consider it with  much serious attitude so that we can get the idea of what we should do and what we should not.

Firstly I must to tell you to try and continue making newer posts to see if you can continue for a longer time, the issue is that members tend to run out of ideas about new topics since almost what ever you want to talk about has already been discussed earlier.

No dear friend the truth is that I like to take risks and experience new things, because it is the only way to level up when it comes to get out of your comfort zone, it is important to keep this in mind when it comes to also make investments because we always tend to risk a little. Without risks there will never be great benefits, to what we know these we are going to take a next step to what we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a dearth of new content because any new content needs new information that is not repeated before. In the forum, there are many copied and duplicate content, so it is considered from the old publications.

• +2 1

Actually creating a topic with new content is more difficult than commenting on existing topics. In addition, when we create a new topic about a new project, it is easy to be seen as an act of advertising, spam or having an antifan response 🙂
I also like to comment more, and try to create a new topic every day about the crypto market. The feeling of reading everyone's comments on my topic is great, I think everyone should experience it.

When there are frequent and useless posts or outside the field of cryptocurrencies, it will definitely be deleted, it is necessary to search for more interesting topics among the members, and thus it will gain a good positive reputation, I hope everyone creates new topics.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

This is due to the large number of repeated topics in the forum. Everyone publishes a new topic without incurring himself and searching if this post already exists or not. I think only we can fix the forum from this repetition. But I always meet new topics. This is what I like about this forum.

The people are making new topics on the daily basis and the reason is that they are not thinking about the already there topics or about the new and useful content so if they do that the forum will be far more useful and full of the quality content.

No, the truth is that we have to be super authentic about the topics we are going to do and we must know that if we create topics that everyone knows we will not gain visibility here in the forum, so it is in our duty to take the risk to study topics that no one knows in order to bring our awareness to a higher level and to help more and more.

• +2 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:18 PM, vovavolodk said:

Может и так только я не видел пока удаления материалов модераторами, если не нарушать правила общения.

Hello my friend I would like to tell you that you are in the english section and you are writing in Russian Language which is not allowed so be careful and respect the forum rules.

На мой взгляд, это связано с большим количеством повторяющихся тем на форуме. Каждый публикует новую тему, не беря на себя ответственность и не задумываясь о том, существует ли этот пост уже или нет. Но я всегда встречаю новые темы. И именно это мне нравится в этом форуме.

Edited by Sam Kate

I agree with you. We must create interesting and educational posts. Because, if we can give educational and valuable posts, others will give us a positive impact, and if we get a positive rating, our reputation will grow. So, we will help others to make good valuable posts through interesting posts. So, we should constantly discover new things. Thanks

You are right friend I am agree with you that there are a lot of new topics but haven't good content so I think we should make the new topics after the research and find out the useful information. Some members of the forum don't create new topics due to the repetition of the topics because when we will make the repetitive topic then we can get warning point or getting banned therefore some members don't make the topics due to the fear of getting ban.