Mining from Laptop is possible? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
FrancescoRanzani

Mining from Laptop is possible?

Of course you can ,but i think that your laptop that you use it for playing games and listening to songs should not be the same that you will use it for mining. 

I think it would be possible to do mining from laptop. It may be for tha small coins as you have told that mining of Bitcoin requires very powerful system. I also have heard about the upcoming coin which will be mining through mobile and laptops.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Am also new here i dnt know.about it but i saw one thing this crypto is very intersting and knowledgeable for everyone and every age of people .If you improve your english then you should must joint the plateform .But i thing everything is possible when you have knowledge .

You will not get a profit if you mine through the laptop .. This will spoil your device with time .. The best way to mine is to buy special mining device such as Antminers and mining Bitcoin or to make a RIG of graphics cards and mine the Ethereum currency.

Or, you can subscribe to the virtual mining service on the  Yobit platform .

Everything is possible.. but it wouldn't give you good earnings because mining these days isn't easy as it was before! cryptocurrencies mining these days requires huge amounts of power so it's also require specific devices with very high specifications..  if you can't afford these devices so you should avoid btc and eth mining and you should choose some of new cryptocurrencies which require lower amounts of power.. 

• +3 1

I think that would depend on the components of your laptop and the algorithm you're dealing with. As others have highlighted at best you could just get a low profitability compared to a true mining equipment. Furthermore, your laptop could even get damaged from doing this on a frequent basis.

• +3 1

You have to read in a section first and then start installing the necessary programs, but make sure that the devices you will work on are capable of this work.

Yes sure why not we can do it.  the problem is that it will not give you much profit, also that if you do it with the pc or laptop that you use to study or play, it will break progressively, I recommend that if you are going to mine with a normal computer you only use it for this. So i prefer on laptop mining

Mining on laptops is possible, but regular laptops will be destroyed quickly, because mining consumes a lot of energy and electricity, and you need a laptop with high specifications to be able to do that. There are devices specially made for mining, because it is a difficult process that consumes a lot of electricity.

It all depends on the type of currency you want to mine. To mine Bitcoin you are going to need a suphisticated personal computer, however, if its other currencies withess value, you can use any available personal computer. An advanced PC can do it. Thank you.

Although I am a new member.  Even then, as far as I know, you can do it with a laptop.  But that will not be good for you.  Because, if you do it with a laptop.  It is likely to be damaged very quickly.  On top of that you have to pay extra electricity bill.

This is a personal matter of your ownI,n fact, it depends on the judgment of your laptop, if your laptop is a good person, then of course you can accept, but if your laptop is not quality, then you can not mining from here,The medium through which you want to mine, ultimately the medium must be suitable for your mining.

Indeed, it's conceivable to begin mining in typical PC however it's not recommendable except. Mining in a typical PC will prompt a terrible outcomes in light of the fact that your PC will harmed. There are exceptional mining machines you can look on Amazon yet they have significant expense and they utilize a ton of power.

You cannot probably. Bitcoin mining requires an amazing power of GPU. I really doubt that your laptop is powerful enough to process these tasks. If you’re really interested in bitcoin mining, I would offer you buying a special hardware for that (ASIC miners). Keep in mind, that it’s pretty expensive, and electricity bills could break records. You’ve to join mining pool as well.

Update:

Mining other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin or more could be profitable too. Just always check for the best efficiency by checking some mining calculators. There are many of them so just check few of them to be sure that results are accurate enough. In addition, sometimes cryptos can be unprofitable to mine, so it’s recommended to change the object of mining for the needed period of time.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:56 AM, FrancescoRanzani said:

I'm new to the forum and I'm recently approaching the mining part. I know for a fact that you need very powerful hardware components and a high-performance PC to mine Bitcoin. But to mine other crypto values is it possible to do it from normal PCs or laptops? For example, to mining Ethereum or Litecoin or Neo are there software that can be installed to get you started?

@FrancescoRanzani I do not know programs for the mining process, but what I know is that mining needs very powerful hardware and needs capital in order to benefit from that process

• +2 1

Yes you can use PC or laptop for this purpose.  However, very little will come of it.  You can't earn too much.  And you can only use laptops for this site.  You can work with IP and it will not hurt you.

Hello friends I am also new but from what I have learned if you can from a laptop what happens is that the profits are lower and less profitable than if you do it from a more powerful computer your profits will increase but to start you can make the computer that you have and serve you as an experience then you will say and see what your goals are.

Yes you can but is not profitable I think because by this you I'll loose your laptop because it is very heavy and even income that generates it is too much low so I think don't do this.

• +1 1

Yup is possible but you can not unless and power ful pc and more I am not thinking to realted your question because senior is better know and sharing a beautiful information with you .

Yes bro you can do it.  First of all its so good that when you start any new work you should ask about it from others.  No I want to tell you if you want to trading it's not purposes what you can use for this the main purpose is that you should focus on your work so that you will succeed.  Now the things that you have already you work done by them when you can start earning then what you want to buy for it you can buy easily and fulfilling your desires 

I am heading towards the mining part of late. I know beyond all doubt that you need Bitcoin to have an exceptionally ground-breaking equipment segment and a better PC. As it may be, it is impossible to do this with a normal PC or PC to mine other crypto values.

Actually my brother you can, but if you are not proud of a perfect powerful computer, do not even imagine a good deal of feeling, but if you produce, I do not put a good word to colliery with your computer.  There are more disadvantages to doing this on a laptop that will destroy your laptop and there is very little chance of the laptop returning to its own state after repairing it.  It will not work properly.

In my opinion it is possible,but not recommend for you because form mining on  laptop is much expensive to you. Because you required an expensive laptop and also it electricity expenses. And a very good GPS system.so not recommend at all.

• +4 1

Hello friend I am new to this platform and I have no information about this  but I think it is possible to mining on computer  mobile are small but computer is big secren so it is easily to work ..

Mining on every computation device is possible, even you can mine on your mobile device, but I would not recommend it since you will not gain any profit, because you will spend more on electricity and maintenance the equipment in this case.

• +2 1