Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

It is profitable to store gold and digital currencies, but the price of gold is more stable why that of digital currencies is constantly fluctuating. So if someone wants to keep his money in a stable way, he can buy and store gold.

• +1 1

I think that Bitcoin will beat gold for a simple reason, which is that gold has existed for a long time, while Bitcoin is new for gold, but the jumps that it jumped in price are very terrible if compared to the slow rise in the price of gold.

I agree with you friend for my bitcoin and gold will never be replaced, they will only go from here to there but that's just because they have too many similarities that is why bitcoin or gold will never be replaced because for me one without the other is not it's nothing.

• +2 1

Faked at the consistent time as bitcoin jargon appointed to the piece of information it's miles illicit on blockchain beneath one operational system that cannot consent to any faux produced bitcoin to go by thru and for that brains I besides suppose bitcoin is high-quality over gold. 

Gold has been there for centuries while Bitcoin is fairly new. But Bitcoin has many benefits that gold doesn't like transferring Bitcoin is very easy since it is digital while gold needs to be transported through. 

Gold has been there for centuries while Bitcoin is fairly new. But Bitcoin has many benefits that gold doesn't like transferring Bitcoin is very easy since it is digital while gold needs to be transported through. 

No one can evaluate gold, as it is ancient and old, and the strongest economically in our life. As for cryptocurrencies, they are supervised by people who control their prices, unlike gold

I think that in terms of investment, bitcoin has already taken a higher position than gold. Because, with gold, you have to spend more time, because we need to issue it, and also, various taxes are possible, and it does not have any anonymous actions. Bitcoin is simpler, and you can sell it at any second, and it also has anonymity!

I think they can move together. Side by side. Everything is possible in this World. Technology are rising up so there is always room for improvement. There is also space for anything to happen. 

Yes. Sure. So far, Bitcoin cannot replace gold. There are a lot of Bitcoins and gold now. And when the entire Bitcoin pool is mined, the Bitcoin rate can grow to hundreds of thousands of dollars or even more. But this is still far, far away ...

I agree with you. Although there has been a recent increase in people's and big investor's awareness about cryptocurrency and a slight change in their investment tendencies toward bitcoin, it can never replace gold because the gold's marketcap far exceed bitcoins by many many times. Perhaps some investors may divert some of their funds from one to another but the claim it will replace gold entirely? No, mate That's almost impossible. Sounds too funny in fact 🙂

• +2 1

Bitcoin rise to as high as $ 60000 next year as it continues to replace gold. Bitcoin jumped to its highest level in nearly three years on Wednesday and Galaxy digital CEO Michael Novogratz believes the comeback is just getting started

I think gold is more safe and better asset. Because people see it and touch it but bitcoin can't seen and touch it. These are very good things both are Bitcoin and gold but this time of bitcoin.

• +2 1

I have never seen any exchange system that overtakes it, gold has been there since the beginning of the world or at least since the monetary system adopted the system of wealth creation gold did remain and it still will remain and let nobody tell you that its going to change its important. 

Bitcoin is good and best currency for online trading. Due to bitcoin we earn lots of money but gold is precious metal due to which many people earn lots of money. Bitcoin cant replace gold because gold us most precious metal of the world and whole world is investing on gold so should know about that bitcoin is online trading currency due to which we earn lot of money

I agree with you with these advantages between gold and cryptocurrencies. I love cryptocurrencies and I want to work with them in the future, but in my opinion, gold has better advantages and is always there with you.

You are right I think that bitcoin and gold can run side by side but neither will disappear since gold has existed since the beginning of time and I don't see why it will disappear today or in the future and bitcoin is the new evolution and what is growing

there is one particular difference between two we are well known to the total supply of bitcoin but the total supply of gold is not known to us because it is still being mind all the time and in all the world

• +5 2

Although they're very similer as you pointed, but i don't suppose that bitcoin will replace gold, and for an excellent purpose that gold were there for ages and it is price remains growing, however u can say bitcoin is sort of a virtual photograph of gold.

I agree with you to some extent I think bitcoin can not replace gold mainly because gold Is hardware that is it physical while bitcoin is digital

Well both the bitcoin and gold are all good assets and they have their own advantages so I don't think bitcoin can replace gold because gold has a very strong value more than bitcoin

Yes, I agree with you.
Both of them will have a high position, but in different economic fields
In my opinion, bitcoins will become a basis for online commerce and that the world will go to this type of trade!
As for gold, it will remain the fixed material guarantee as a base for commercial activities.

Bitcoin cannot be equivalent to gold because the price of bitcoin is not as high as the price of gold is usually so high that it cannot be equal to bitcoin.Sometimes it happens that the price of gold goes down a lot but Bitcoin is never . The price of bit coin never goes down and sometimes it depends on the demand.So these are the reasons why Bitcoin and hold can't be called the same. There is a big difference between Bitcoin and gold.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

Dear @Dark Shadow somehow I am agree with you that BTC could not replace the gold. But I hear from many resources that BTC will replace gold as it getting popularity day by day. As it's demand increasing so it's could be that BTC will replace the gold because of btc demand increasing.