Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

On 10/30/2020 at 10:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

Thank you my friend for provide us this great information. You are absolutely right my friend. Bitcoin and gold both run side by side.So it is very difficult to say that bitcoin will replace gold or not.On the other hand we can not predict future properly. So we can not tell clearly about this.But i personally think that bitcoin will not replace gold. 

• +4 1

My dear bicton is related to the post-creation phase of the network are maintained by the program to run till the end of the month gold. Bicton can also provide a new class that gets built upon an already successful development of business. 

You said good but i have some doubt about your thinking. Bitcoin is so much easier to transact. Do you noticed that gold is very risky for transact? In the airport many persons are arresting with a lot of gold. In the other hand Bitcoin is much profitable than gold. Because bitcoins valuer is increasing quick. Bitcoin's value will doubled in simple 15 days, and it is still running and never be stopped.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  9. Both have popularity

You have differentiated between Bitcoin and Gold because the exact reason is that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and Gold is a metal.The two can never be one because one is currency and the other is metal.Round and bitcoin security is given a lot because these two are very expensive.

Bitcoin can never be converted to gold, because gold is an object. We can say that there are many expensive items that we use as cosmetics. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is not an object. Although both are expensive, gold and bitcoin can never be one. One is hardware, the other is software, one we can touch, the other we can't touch

Bitcoin is a digital Currency and gold is metal things and it is proving more that it can be an equivalent to gold and someday. Thank you dear people.

Yes I think both are good but bitcoin is not as like find. So I think it is the good as gold but good for long term and it's price is mostly starboy but bitcoin is not stainless but best for treaters.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you at that point I think you are right and well said. So bitcoin for trader and long very people's and long heart and gold as you know it is stable so it is fixed mostly . But I like bitcoin.

• +1 1

My Dear Friend, , you have shared this useful information in which you have clearly explained the difference between Gold and Bitcoin and their similarities. As the value of a bitcoin changes with a short time period, so through this we can also get a good profit in a short time and may have to face a lot of loss but gold is a long time period investment.  We do not risk much harm in this.

Really, Bitcoin and gold are not equal, though both two are advantageous in crytotalk currency like Bitcoin have a role to play in the platform because Bitcoin is a software while gold is a hardwire, so that each of are very unique in important to us and they can't replace each other anyway. Both Bitcoin and gold each have his own function of to perform

Yes your point are all correct, those two are two different commodities that can actually be used at the same time, gold has been there for long while BTC was invested as a backup for the local currency in the world

I don't think both of them will be able to replace each other because gold has its advantages and bitcoin has its advantages, both of them work in their own style and both can be benefited in their own style.

In spite of the fact that they are very similar r as you pointed, yet I don't imagine that bitcoin will supplant gold, and for a valid justification that gold have been there for a long time and it is esteem is as yet expanding, however u can say bitcoin resembles a virtual picture of gold.

We can not say in the present condition that bitcoin can be replaced for gold because gold are hardware where as bitcoin is software but we can not predict the future about the bitcoin as well as gold because the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many points that you have said are correct my friend there is a small kind of similarity between gold and bitcoin.

I strongly agree because logically speaking gold can be hold using our own hands while bitcoin needs conversion before we finally hold it. Based on this opinion we can say that these two will not replace each other.

I agree with you on your some comments because every thing has its own specificity  among Public which is not replaced by All other things.

There is nothing which is not necessary. Everything has its basic features which are not present in others.  In future , hopefully Bitcoin achieve more and more reputation and Good Rates in the World 🌎.

Good morning, I agree that Bitcoin is a good currency, but you cannot hold it like fiat currencies because it is a cryptocurrency for websites, while gold is a currency from a very long time ago and it is considered a safe haven in times of crisis, in my personal opinion, gold is better than Bitcoin

Yes my friend, there are many differences and similarities between Gold and Bitcoin. But it is also true that Bitcoin will never reached or take place of Gold. People are very confident with the Gold as compared to Bitcoin because God has its existence and safe to keep investing, and the other side, Bitcoin has no existence because the trading of Bitcoin take place on technology based blockchain and the many people don't know About the trading of Bitcoin.

• +4 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I will say bitcoin is like gold now in digital world in term of value but gold has retain it value for hundred of years while value bitcoin is fluctuating so I dont think bitcoin can replace gold 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  5. Both are mined
  9. Both have popularity

Hey mate, your post is knowledge full, yes mate you are right Gold is long haul speculation however Bitcoin both present moment and long haul venture will be acceptable. Gold worth is steady however Bitcoin esteem not steady yet cost is exceptionally high than Gold. I state Bitcoin and Gold are best thing to venture.

• +2 1

The current period is the most suitable to go towards the digital money and evade gold, which is relied upon to observe numerous amendment and liquidation waves. I accept that Bitcoin is as yet the most meriting venture instrument to pull in more speculator cash.

I think bitcion is a gold but in soft shape(software) and gold is a bitcion but in hard shape. I also think both are equal but couldn't replaced. Thanks to all.

• +4 1

Hi my companion, I concur with you somewhat, however gold remaining parts a substantial substance that has a presence on the ground, and individuals will at present have a sense of safety in managing it, yet nobody understands what's in store for us..

I do not think that something can replace another. Gold and currencies are both important and neither of them will be superior to the other with many advantages, as they are equal. But there are people who innovate in dealing with digital currencies, as well as there are people who are creative in buying and selling gold

yes and no ,one will be here in 1000 years the other one crypto we don't know.but for the mid term or the next 40-50 years it is possible that we will see bitcoin taking a big chunk of the gold market. but the people don't buy it through binance primext just because of that they buy it also because it has needed quality's of sound money and the potential for it to become irreplaceable part of our daily lives is big.