Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

Its price does not change much. It is a semi static currency most of the time and many use it when dealing with applications that convert very small portions of the dollar, such as profit from some free games or sites, or watch ads .. It is not a good currency for trading as price changes are limited and I do not think that it is a good investment to invest in it.

Holding Dozecoin is a bad business and I certainly wouldn’t advise you to do it because of its low price which is not good for investing.  You are probably going to lose your money.  So if you want to get money you have to post carefully then you can benefit.

As far as i know, this doge coin is just made for no reason, this is just having a lot of investors by hoping that it will become like bitcoin to increased it's price in this coming years. There's no problem if you want to invest with because there are still people investing with it.

According to a forecast, the Dogecoin is a profitable investment. Its a valuable coin because it is forecasted that in 2025 its price will increase to about $0.01136.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I didn't support the idea, if you can observe Dogecoin you will see that they aren't adding a penny in their reserve but deducting from the reserve that's helping it to have a strong value, so with what dogecoin are doing I don't think they will be valued in future if they are still going to be operating the system like that..

I guess they should change their way of thinking for it own better ness

Doge don't have a good future and that's why it only have a few investors putting their money into this coin. If you are in profit already then sell because Doge coin isn't going to make you a rich as there is no development in the project.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts but right at this moment dogecoin is not what you should keep hold. I don't have lot of experiences with cryptocurrencies but as far as I know right now dogecoin is not doing well. But it can be go up in the future so it's up to you what we should do. But right now I want to invest in bitcoin myself if I can.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  So I will tell you to hold on to it and you can make a good profit by leaving the market later. I advise you to hold on to it. Thank you dear friend.

In fact, dogecoin usually oscillates between 15 satoshi and 30 satoshi. So it may make sense to invest when it falls again. Because it is constantly falling and rising between these prices.

You're right. Dogecoin is best for holding . But now this is not best time for holding dogecoin. Because the price of degecoin decreased continuously. So it will be a bad idea to hold doge coin. There will be no profit. But if you want to hold and wait for some time you can try.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I have never used that currency but from what I have been advised by those who did use it, they told me that it is not safe, access well and be very careful lest by keeping them to see what happens you lose all your effort. work a lot with bitcoin is the one that gives me good luck on your way and have the greatest successes.

Dogecoin is also favorite and all of them that are useful on this yobit exchanger all is well and do some your investment in the power full cryptocurrencies then you will get benift. 

have not managed this money for quite a while and for me, I don't suggest keeping the doge cash, just as exchanging through it is unrewarding in light of the fact that it is a weighty money and doesn't move rapidly and there are presently numerous monetary standards that are obviously superior to

On 10/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

I see a lot of potential in dogecion and I know that it is about to explode so I always have some money in Dogecoin, which I do not touch for anything, therefore I think that this project has a lot of strength, we just have to wait for the results.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, sunnynguyen said:

I really appreciate Dogecoin because it is the only cryptocurrency that I have managed to collect in PTC and Faucets in large quantities and I have them there because I plan to keep them until I see that it has an incredibly large value.

Honestly, i haven't knew about any such coin until now. After reading your topic i come to know that any such exists. 

My recommendation to you is that you should keep this coin only if you are sure that is feasible for you and you can get benefit from it.

This is the first time I've heard of Dogecoin since your post. I don't know about doge coin. I will invest in doge coin if your post and comments from other members add to my knowledge.

• +1 1

@sunnynguyen there are contradictory opinions about dogecoin if it is a good coin or not, but I think it can be an option for future profit because of its low value but it is important to not put all your money in doge coin or any other type to not lose all your money if anything bad happens to the trade.

Dogecoin has a market size and it is very good for holding but due to the changes that do occur on the market due to the competition so I can't really say much about dogecoin this is a new year but I believe the dogecoin is still okay. 

Not you can firmly beleif on one coin only but our concern should be that we adopt that coin whose market value will be stable and has to be increased in near future so holding only one coin will not be a wisefull move at all. 

• Useful or interesting 2

As I have noticed that the price fluctuations of Dogecoin is too much slow as it takes a long time. And the most important thing is that the investbox doesn't have the plan of Dogecoin to be hold in. But today the price of Dogecoin has been increased 50% according to current condition on YoBit site.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah you can trade dogecoin for get profit. But you have to hold this coin for a long time. Otherwise you won't make any profit from there. If you hold it for a long time then i hope you can get good profit from there.

I had never heard about such type of coins not yet . But now you post about this type of coins . So i get chance to learn about that coin . This is the only advantage of this platform not others . I am happy to join in this platform.

Right presently I am all in for talktokens. I have not however treated in doge coins. In case you post great quality substance of 20 post day by day conjointly by completing the 50 reaction constrain you'll gain upto 65000 Satoshis each day, which in my conclusion could be a truly incredible pick up for all the individuals within the stage. So I am as of now centering on expanding my talktokens and btc through the creation of great quality substance that would not get erased.