Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

I agree with you, my friend, because this currency is popular with many people and is considered the currency of the people and the public, and I believe that we should preserve and store it as much as possible because its height is close, according to some analysts.

• +2 1

At this time the price of the dogecoin is not good in the market of cryptocurrency so this is a very beneficial to hold that coin for the good profit in the future otherwise you should do withdraw your coins

• +2 1

Currently I am focusing on increasing my information by creating high quality content that will not be deleted later.It's not advisable to hold Dogecoin for long term investment because I don't think Dogecoin will increase much in value.In the past it was a profit method but not today bro so I think it's not good for us right now.

hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and I don't have any interest to dogi coins so that's why I don't know about this type of coin but I know about the Bitcoin the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so we should also concern on between and why should invest in Bitcoin

• +4 1

Hello dear friends..
I believe that dealing with Dogecoin was profitable, but now trading and investing in it is very weak because Dogecoin has turned into a semi-constant currency(it does not change with the volatility of the markets).

As a new member, I do not have enough information about Dodge, but I see that everyone does not like it because it is a currency that is not desirable to trade with, as there are currencies better than it and give attractive profits.

Hello dear members uvision beginners I hope you are doing really get firstly I want to tell you that there but that I did not think that direct coin is very good choice on this platform so I think everyone have their own decision so I personally think that this coin is not a great for mininf

• +4 1

As for me, I haven't yet tried Dogecoin.

As for me, I have tried ltc and Dgb as they are good for trading and converting between cryptocurrencies, so I recommend them.

• +3 1

From the point of view of expert friends in your first work with cryptocurrencies, buying ripple will earn you some profits that enable you to advance, and the period that you will work with will increase your experience and you can form the idea of the currency you want to buy again.

Dear Friend! Dogecoin is not the right coin to hold in now a days, if you make a good analysis. Dodge coin does not indicate any potential to rise in the future since when the coin was listed on exchange it has suffer a great depreciation. I think you should go for other coin with high reputation instead of Dodge coin. 

I do not think it is the right currency to invest
In the past, it was really serious, but it was subjected to something that stopped it now. I will never help you. It is deteriorating.

It's okay my friend if we keep the Doge coin on the platform yobit You give it for free and maybe this coin might one day have something to do. Thank you my friend, and good luck to everyone

• +3 1

Dear in my opinion it may be a nice coin to keep, but as we all know, dogecoin was made for fun, but it has since evolved into a stable project. Also, we all know that Elon Musk said that Dogecoin is his favorite coin, but we shouldn't take his word for it because he has a habit of shaking the crypto universe with his thoughts. If you kept doge for a long time, I believe it could be lucrative. I still believe that the doge coin will never die.

Dogecoin is an almost stable currency and its prices are stable between 20 - 30 satoshi from time to time, so an investment in doogicoin is good when its prices drop to 20 satoshi.

• +2 1

At the present time, the best investment for money is in the currency of Bitcoin or Ethereum, as the prices of these most popular currencies are rising dramatically and therefore the best investment is in the currency of Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think dogecoin is not a great currency because its value is zero dollar so I strongly recommend dont you must in dogecoin because the value of this currency is zero so you end up losing your investment you should try other platform like blockchain over your bit they are have pretty grade trading status

To be honest, I don't believe dogecoin is a good coin to invest in. It is a nice coin in terms of ease of use and low transaction fees, which is what makes it appealing and desirable, but I do not believe that dogecoin can appreciate in value significantly over time. The reason I say this is because the stock of this coin is infinite, so there are no shortages.

On 10/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

My dear if you did that now you will be in very good price for Doge to take profit. I didn't know a lot about Doge, it was funny coin and traded a few times, but sometimes we maybe see coins being cheap and we regret not buying. There are opportunities and will be more so don't worry if you didn't buy doge this low.

Dogecoin this is my first time of hearing a word like this and also a coin for that matter that means their are alot of coin to invest on but with time we are going to know them and how their are operate.

• +1 1

Yes, it is possible, I think, because it is not difficult or easy, but I think it can be achieved easily . I will search more for this topic to be familiar with it correctly so that I can answer more accurately and with greater knowledge

Doge coin is indeed very popular among crypto enthusiasts, but in my opinion keeping it is not very profitable because it has a very cheap price and in my opinion the price fluctuation is not high either. In my opinion, it is more profitable to store Litecoin, LTC has experienced a significant increase in price so that it can provide a fairly high profit.

• +4 1

Dear friend, goge coin was just a joke and turned into a cryptocurrency that competes with other currencies in terms of value, so this somewhat proves that the doge coin is worthy of investment, so I advise you to buy and keep it because it looks like Bitcoin and Ethereum is a valuable and popular currency

• +2 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

I am not collecting doggecoin because I think it is not good idea to hold it and to collect it and it will not prove profitable in future but many people have high hopes with it let's see what happened but I think it is not so much good..

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Nice to meet you in here. Welcome to this huge forum crypto world. Very well said my dear mate. Awesome informative information.  Keep it up this such type of posts. Very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +2 1

Yes, dear, of course, Dogecoin's work is extremely distinctive for a homeland. It is backed by someone who is the richest man in the world unnaturally, and he is Eleon Musk, who said in one of his tweets on Twitter that he will take his dog Queen with him on the moon. It is a clear and frank challenge and when he finds this person  And he tweets about a certain work, this process takes a very tremendous upward turn before Eleon Musk published his tweet on Twitter, the Doug Queen rose about 200% mainly because it is his work really deserving of storage in the long run and you will definitely not lose thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1