Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

Dodge coin is not the right coin to hold right now , the coin has undergo dumping state I guess the price is $0.0 try to look for other coin instead of Dodge coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I have not dealt with this currency for a long time and for me, I do not recommend keeping the doge currency, as well as trading through it is unprofitable because it is a heavy currency and does not move quickly and there are currently many currencies that are much better than

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Dogecoin is one of the currencies with a good market size, but its price does not change much. It is a semi static currency most of the time and many use it when dealing with applications that convert very small portions of the dollar, such as profit from some free games or sites, or watch ads .. It is not a good currency for trading as price changes are limited and I do not think that it is a good investment to invest in it.

• +2 1

The doge coin really had it's big buzz this year, when the famous tiktok doge challenge as this made many people having to buy it as well as exchanges even making the use of doge coin on there exchanges, as notably binance even integrated doge on their perpetual trading coins, so holding doge coin can have promises

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, dojcoin is not a very good hold solution. Well, how does she support her position? Why should there be growth in the future?

I don't think it is good to invest for long term in dogecoin because it is one of the coin which came from zero and as a troll coin and I thing we can get good profit but I dont thing it will be good coin for hold.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are still buying some doge coin even though it has a small amount of value, for me, i think this doge coin has no potential in the market because it is just created by just trippings and not for serious businesses and it's not possible to increased it's price for 1000 sats.

1 hour ago, Izeal said:

I don't think it is good to invest for long term in dogecoin because it is one of the coin which came from zero and as a troll coin and I thing we can get good profit but I dont thing it will be good coin for hold.

That is correct we can't predict any changes in the prices it can rise fastly or it would be stabilized at a fixed rate it self, we can't predict any movement in the price level of the crypto currency.

Right now I am all in for talktokens. I have not yet treated in doge coins. If you post good quality content of 20 post daily and also by completing the 50 reaction limit you can earn upto 65000 Satoshis each day, which in my opinion is a really great gain for all the members in the platform. So I am currently focusing on increasing my talktokens and btc through the creation of good quality content that would not get deleted.

• +5 1

You are proposing to HOLD a currency that does not have a differential value compared to other cryptocurrencies. DOGE is a currency that tries to remain stable in price, but has no potential investors, without this there will be no significant purchases and its value will not rise. It is as simple as supply and demand.
Although if you want to speculate a little you can have a lucky hit like this year that increased its price due to a viral challenge from social networks.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

TO be honest, i don't think that dogecoin is a good coin to hold. It is a good coin in terms of its use and its low transaction fees and that is what makes it attractive and desirable, but when it comes to a long term investment i do not think that dogecoin will increase much in value. The reason that i say this is because if you look at the supply of this coin it is unlimited and so there are no halving events that will lower the supply and drive the supply demand curve. In my opinion dogecoin is more likely to be a stable coin. And a good coin for transactions. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I like this type of currency with very little value, which can rise at any moment ... I advise you to buy a large amount of it to invest .. if it does not rise, it is not considered a loss .. the money invested in it is little

It is quite surprising! Are people still holding Dogecoin? I do not hold this coin that follow a pumping & dumping markets. Litecoin can be unmatched alternative for you & it is better than Dogecoin.

Hey mate, I respectably disagree to your post about doge coin holding matter because I did get a big lost holding doge coin in past. My experience say doge coin is waste of time to hold our account. We can hold BNB, LTC, TRX coin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

The strange thing and the interesting thing is that Dogecoin has managed to obtain capital of more than a billion dollars and is still present as one of the largest currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Although I do not recommend investing in it.

Pleas I have been trying to know how and where I can get Doge coin because I for see it as one of the up coming currency that will in due time dominate crytocurrency market. Is there any way I can get Airdrop that rewards with doge coin????

On 10/26/2020 at 9:04 PM, Digital said:

Dodge coin is not the right coin to hold right now , the coin has undergo dumping state I guess the price is $0.0 try to look for other coin instead of Dodge coin.

Yes, dear colleague of this great forum, the Dogecoin this poor Cryptocurrency is very popular but I think the same as the companion is a Cryptocurrency with very little Value and less and less never, personally, it is a Cryptocurrency that I used on several occasions and I find it very nice

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

On 10/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

@sunnynguyen Yes, it is a good idea to buy and save DOGE at this time, the BTC is expected to increase in price in 2021 and I think it can push the price of dogs, it could reach above 40 satoshis if the BTC reaches 17 mi dollars, although it has the disadvantage of having a high supply volume, the DOGE is a currency that is widely adopted by cryptocurrency users, which makes it very good for its usability in trade.

why would you buy and hold a coin that's been steadily dropping in price and has no way of ever recovering because it has infinite amounts and no limit on how many are there in the market?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dodge coin is not the right coin to hold in 2021, if you make a good analysis Dodge coin does not indicate any potential to rise in the future since when the coin was listed on exchange it has suffer a great depreciation I think you should go for other coin with high reputation instead of Dodge coin.

At the present time, I do not advise you to hold the Dogecoin currency because its price will remain constant for a long time, and perhaps its price will decrease again, so I advise you to invest your money in other currencies such as Bitcoin, as its price is on the rise

Sorry mate but its really not worth it right now especially things to deal with the crpytocurrency economy problems with covid 19 has affected alot of changes into it so maybe when things get better.

The doge coin has now fallen to 17 satoshi, in general, the doge coin is a good coin, but I do not think it is good for long hold, the coin is good for trading and conversion, but its price has not increased much, although it is an old coin, but its value is still low.

• +1 1