HOW TO TAKE DLRS :) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ahmetserhatak

HOW TO TAKE DLRS :)

Currently you can only get this currency by buying it and profit from trading it. But previously there was an opportunity to win it for free by completing some simple tasks. I hope that such opportunities will soon be available.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Currently you can only get this currency by buying it and profit from trading it. But previously there was an opportunity to win it for free by completing some simple tasks. I hope that such opportunities will soon be available.

You are right my friend currently one can get dlrs only through buying them because the opportunity for earning them freely has already passed away as many doubted it and failed to accomplish the required tasks and now I hope many are regretting and learnt some lessons of not giving up early.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think now it's over for the airdrop it's over the token is listed and begins trading on the yobit exchange ,the ask for more than 100 posts in the week and share the airdrop on Twitter and other social media if I remember 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi dear 

I don't have much information about this currency .what I know about it us that you have to buy this currency and then will trade .

Hope this helps .

• +1 2
  • +5 1

At the moment you can only buy them in different pairs on the YoBit market. Previously, there was a distribution, during which you could get 1,700 for completing certain tasks, and also tokens for the referral to complete tasks. You can participate in the Eazy token distribution before it is suspended.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, currently you can only get this coin through purchase and profit from trading. Also, the circulation started with this coin, and its value reached 500 satoshi

• +1 2

Today I am not sure that DLRS tokens are a good option to make an investment since the volume in the Yobit market in terms of buying and selling is very uneven, which indicates that the toen may disappear . All this was due to the fact that when it was launched many as usual dedicated themselves to just selling and those who performed better placed them in the InvestBox generating a 10% daily compound interest which generated a large volume, more after a month the story repeated itself and all those who supported it ran to sell. I think that the participating community has a lot to learn and put greed aside to allow Yobit's internal tokens to begin to grow and maintain themselves over time.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The only way to obtain these tokens now is through purchase, it is not worth investing in these types of projects unless you do it from the beginning. These types of currencies are very volatile and from one day to the next they can disappear, I have been following this currency and to my understanding it was very manipulated. Be careful with these very fragile projects!

• +2 1

In my opinion, the only way to obtain dlrs is by buying them, many buy them since this currency is the most stable and its price does not vary much

Since I have not heard about this coin, I may not be able to explain to you. But from what I understand DlRs was distributed free of cost to some members. Now one has to buy it from the market py paying for it.

I do not know much about this currency, but I think now that you can only buy and trade it, but before you used to get it through some tasks assigned to you, but after that its circulation decreased because most of them sold their possessions.

Currently you can  only gets this currency by buying it and profit from trading it. But previously there was an opportunity to do not for free by completing some simple tasks. I hope that such opportunities will soon be available.

Well mate the opportunity for earning this as already gone so if you want this currency until you buy it and keep trading it.  But anyway we hope this opportunity will come again so that we can grab it. 

• +1 1

But previously there was an opportunity to win it for free by completing some simple tasks. ,the ask for more than 100 posts in the week and share the airdrop on Twitter and other social media if I rememberYoBit market. Previously, there was a distribution, during which you could get 1,700 for completing certain tasks, and also tokens for the referral to complete tasks. 

• +2 1

Next time try to write a post that contains more letters than that in order not to be subjected to deleting the post or banning your account. Regarding DLRS currency, I do not think that it is possible to win it somewhere or through any site, but you must buy it or make a transfer from the currencies that you own to this currency

• +3 1

For what I know for the information and data that I look for, it cannot be obtained only you can obtain it by buying so nothing but surely you will find a way or some place that gives you, you should not give up you should always keep looking.

I haven't heard of that DLRS.. I think you can buy this coin while trading and sell it for benefit. Might some other tasks would be available for gaining this DLRS. Keep searching for getting an appropriate way of getting this.

• Useful or interesting 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 11/10/2020 at 3:05 PM, George10 said:

You are right my friend currently one can get dlrs only through buying them because the opportunity for earning them freely has already passed away as many doubted it and failed to accomplish the required tasks and now I hope many are regretting and learnt some lessons of not giving up early.

Yes  dear friend you're absolutely right it is very important that we should keep patience and dear friend that is very important because sometime such things are happen that we cannot be imagine and in trading it is very common thing so make this  after a lot of thinking and take right decision.

• +2 1

This currency was issued and there were conditions to earn from it, such as subscribing to the Telegram channel and following up on Twitter, as well as Tik Tok. Another condition is that you complete 100 posts in the forum

• +1 1

It is easy to buy a DSLR you should earn money first that's is easy to earn from crypto currency and other online sources .You must struggling then easily you can earn money and get dslr.

Dear friend now we know that the talktokens and the btc is part of payment system and we can earn them by commenting on the daily basis. But we can buy the DLRS after earning money but not directly.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course my friend will not get it from this forum and I do not think that there are sites that give this currency but you can buy this currency through the satushi or any other property you have. Because no one has yet granted this currency for free. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I only saw this dlrs messages when I was connecting my email address to the yobit exchange cryptotalk campaign but unfortunately I did not know the meaning but thankfully to this post, I now know what it means.

• +1 1