Guys I need your help - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Guys I need your help

Hello , how is everyone doing, so , I need your help, I want to invest on investbox but when I go there there is a certain action I need to take , sometimes it confuses me and am losing on good investments so kindly advice me , say this are some of the few terms or abbreviations that are confusing , kindly would you help?

Essay/10ds, what does that mean I am trying my best to read at the top and am not very much getting it.

Dice/10 ds what does this all mean can someone explain to me what it all means or how to invest on coins that have conditions , you will be helping me a lot. God bless and have a beautiful weekend.

help.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

Hey Mwangi , I should check on that and try to reply , am not really sure because I to would love to get into what you have stated and in the end we are going to have it on our sides there are a lot of things that we need to follow here and the truth is we need to work as hard and put together everything that works for us. Invest box is something am going to check for you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The investbox is actually a program that enable users to earn some percentage everyday after accomplishing some tasks and it depends on the type of coins you Invested, and base on the 10ds you made mention of you need to play a dice game which means it is like gambling because that is what will enable you to earn some percentage after every 24 hours. So if you want to earn more you need to play the dice game.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will try to explain this meaning easily

What Dice / 10 ds in the investment fund means is that you have to gamble ten times a day every 24 hours in order to be able to get a profit.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes my friends i am here to help you in every problem which is you facing in this forum.

Guys in this forum you will learn about. The  cryptotalk and you can get. Earning by thia forum for long as you  will.

Guys in this forum i suggest to you  just keep eys in the post section here you can learn about the  forum here you may know how to work here and how can you earn.

In this forum you havw to be care full from  scammers and you should have to. Follow the ruls and regulation  of this forum thwn you can be able to bring you in this forum like a good  earner thanks.

Friend, I agree with you! Sometimes we choose those options that bring us a minimum income, and spending a lot of time on it. This begins to annoy us, and after a while, we want to choose the offer that would bring a lot of money. I think that the best way is to choose the project that will bring good funds, but to do this, we need to analyze the market. The recent situation with DLRS, I think it would be a good decision to make a contribution to it, because it has been on the market for a long time with a great price, and this allowed us to get a plus!

Arkadaşım sana katılıyorum! Bazen bize asgari gelir sağlayan seçenekleri seçer ve bunun için çok zaman harcarız. Bu bizi kızdırmaya başlıyor ve bir süre sonra çok para getirecek teklifi seçmek istiyoruz. Bence en iyi yol iyi fon getirecek projeyi seçmek ama bunun için piyasayı analiz etmemiz gerekiyor. DLRS ile ilgili son durum, bence buna katkıda bulunmanın iyi bir karar olacağını düşünüyorum, çünkü uzun zamandır harika bir fiyatla piyasada bulunuyor ve bu bize artı almamızı sağladı!

Hey guys! 

If you need help then you can post here your problem. Members would help you in solving your problem. They will give you suggestions that how you can solve your problem. So don't hesitate from asking something. We are always ready for your help. We will try our best to help you in solving your problem.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:30 PM, Mwangi said:

Hello , how is everyone doing, so , I need your help, I want to invest on investbox but when I go there there is a certain action I need to take , sometimes it confuses me and am losing on good investments so kindly advice me , say this are some of the few terms or abbreviations that are confusing , kindly would you help?

Essay/10ds, what does that mean I am trying my best to read at the top and am not very much getting it.

Dice/10 ds what does this all mean can someone explain to me what it all means or how to invest on coins that have conditions , you will be helping me a lot. God bless and have a beautiful weekend.

help.png

It is really good to Invest on investment boxes because it makes you earn without a lot of knowledge but you should know how to invest and what you need first before you invest on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

One of the most important ways to profit from Yobit platform is the investment fund, where there are many investment plans for coins and earn a fixed income, and there are some investment plans that require you to do some tasks such as playing dice in order to get your profits from this investment.

The majority of the biggners needs assistance to endure long and working well.i am likewise bigner however I recommend that seniors need to shear thoughts regarding their working experience so the bigners could adapt to their issues.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I have not yet started investing. So I cannot help you in this matter. But some of the members have explained it properly and I hope the meaning is clear in your mind. Till then Happy investing.

Each coins in the investment box need some action to do and other don't ask for that,you ask for essay the coun ask for dice 10 times per day,so you need to play the coin every day 10 time in dice session to get you 1 percent daily, if you don't do this action you don't receive your profits 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:30 PM, Mwangi said:

help.png

Investing is very easy to do, you just need fund for it. If you really want to do investing and have a good profit on it, you must find some coin in the market that you think has a good condition. You can find those coins by monitoring the chart of it or do background research about certain coin you wanted to invested in.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:30 AM, Mwangi said:

help.png

Friend, keep in mind that the investbox must be taken very carefully, so we are going to solve your doubt, which DS means Dice, where they indicate that in order to receive the retribution of daily interest in the investbox you must launch 10 dice in yobit.

This is associated with the yobit dice, they give you to understand that you must roll your dice a number of 10 times to be able to use the invesbox more effectively is all that ds tries to tell you.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:30 AM, Mwangi said:

help.png

Friend, some coins to be able to use them in the investbox tell you to play the dice to collect the rewards, so when he asks for 10 DS this indicates that he must roll 10 times the dice in the cryptocurrency they suggest, in some cases they ask to roll 10 dice or more than BTC to be able to withdraw your profit from the investbox.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, as a new member, I do not know what that means. We hope for a detailed explanation to add, in, our experience and can we do that now

• +3 1

Dear friend you are full member and I think you are many experienced in this forum and many things learning in this platform so we needed the information because our new work starts and not any information. 

• +1 1

My friend, if you are new on this platform, first of all I will call you welcome and after that I will say that you do not need to take tension at all, you are not disturbed at all, here you will get to learn a lot about such roles and regulations.  You will have to read all these crypto stitches, rules and regulations well, apart from this you do not need tension at all, you will learn a lot from here. You have to do just 2 hours here and you can generate a good income from here. 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:30 PM, Mwangi said:

help.png

The vast majority of the biggners needs assistance to endure long and working well.i am additionally bigner however I propose that seniors need to shear thoughts regarding their working experience so the bigners could adapt to their issues.

Friend, so it seems to me that to enter that you must invest first and then that investment that you made you will earn a percentage, it seems to me that it is like that but I would tell you that it is not convenient for you that is my advice but it is your decision whether to invest or do not.

• Useful or interesting 1

Putting your coins in the investment fund is a good idea to increase your profits, but do not forget that you need good experience in this field
Among the conditions of the investment that you are trying to enter is that you are required to play the dice 10 times, so be careful, so play the dice and gamble with your currencies.

But I puiet didn't want to keep studying hospitality course and I failed a lot of subjects. And finally kicked out of University.  I had nowhere to go..so  I ran away  to the army , and I have served as an operation soldier at command center.