Guys I need your help - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Guys I need your help

When I started collecting profits in the forum, I went into the investment section of the portfolio and I saw these conditions for some currencies and could not understand them
But when I won the last airdrop, a portion of the coins went to the investment fund, but there was a requirement for a dice game daily to stimulate the investment, and I now play it daily to continue the investment

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

There are many investments that do not require conditions or large amounts that you can work on.
On the other hand, which requires these conditions is profitable, but there is an opportunity to lose your money if you do not comply with the conditions, so choose the best for you and do not enter into investments that you cannot continue with and lose.

• +3 1

You raised an important question about this form. I am also facing the same problem in my invest box. I am not able to investing our money in trading . I think these are due to the new rues of yobit.

My friend, I am new to this forum and so far I have not made any investment due to my lack of sufficient experience and you also have to wait a little to gain experience from members and try to gather more information on how to trade and invest safely. I wish you all the best

Although, I don't have much experience of the dice games because I never visited this section of the forum because I don't have any interest in the gambling activities and I think, it's not good to waste your money here because you earn your money after creating posts here and that is not an easy task to do. So, I suggest others as well to not to go for these risky games.

I am not an expert in investing in dice games, nor do I prefer working and investing in them, and that is because I think that it depends on luck and I do not like this thing and I expect losses from it, so I advise you to do so too

• +3 1

What it means 10 or 20 times in the dice is that you not only have to invest in invest box, you also have to play dice daily, this means that you have to have capital of this cryptocurrency on the balance sheet and play dice 20 times to receive the payment that corresponds to you for the investment you had.

Dice 10ds means you have to play 10 dice games of that coin to be eligible to invest in that coin in invest box. But their are many other coins as well which have no such requirements and are free to invest without any conditions so you can invest in those coins as well.

16 hours ago, mohamadjabaro said:

In fact, I do not know much about the investment fund, but I will give you an opinion that it is good and useful. You can invest from it and profit from it without much work, but you may lose instead of profit, so you have to beware.

@mohamadjabaro In every investment there are risks, but in investbox, it is minimal, there you can place the coins to earn daily interest, for example, I have my Talk token there and every day I add, over time I will have a greater amount than what I have won here and I will be able to trade with them, it is a very good thing,
the only way to lose them is for the yobit platform to close and take them away, but they are risks that one runs.

Helo! Friends how are you?? I need to the seniors because i want to know the crypro beacause i dnt know wahat is this so plz help me to tell about the crypto i really request you

Edited by Alive leo

If you want to profit well, you have to create an account on the investbox and you must monitor the currencies and bet on a currency, and wait to get a bet for it to rise and sell at the right opportunity.

• +2 1

Dice / 10 ds in mutual fund is that you have to gamble ten times a day every 24 hours in order to be able to turn a profit.

There is no need to worry. Working in this forum is very easy and simple as long as we have applied all the rules and laws correctly and not violated them, and we go step by step regularly and adhere well. One of the most important rules is not to respond to banned people and not to comment with less than 100 characters and not to comment twice on the same post

My friend, there are many currency symbols, encrypted in large numbers in the thousands, so the best thing you can do is to keep practicing to gain experience. If you have not tried, you will not know. I wish you good luck.

It is very easy to invest in yobit investbox we just need to create our yobit account then go to investbox and write the amount of that currency which you want to invest then you need to press the button of invest which is provided in the front of every currency. 

Actually, I did not use the investment fund, but maybe I can help you. If you want to increase your profits, you must play the dice game so that you can earn a percentage every 24 hours. The dice game will help you to earn more.

Welcome, dear friend. 
I can give you some tips to get better at work and not make mistakes again. :
1. Read other people's comments, especially experiences .
2. Use experts when facing a problem .
3. Don't write the comment contains less than a hundred characters .
Break a leg

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic because I have not invested yet in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am learning all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that I do not make mistakes. I hope senior members will help you on this topic.

Yes friend I want to help you.  My friend I will tell you what you need to do in this forum.  After completing 100 posts, you can only earn 20 posts per day.  You can earn money from here every 1 week.  But if you have to post usefull while posting, then you can be successful.

I am brand new here, I can't swear to you in any way because I don't have much knowledge and information.I'm learning from my senior right now, I don't know much information, But I am so confident in myself that in the future I will get to know everything, especially the crypto currency.

Hello my dear friend, you can keep your investment in the currency of your choice in the investment fund, but you have to work hard and be careful, and you have to watch the market permanently.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome, my friend, here there are conditions for this forum, which are commitment and respect for rules and laws, as well as to avoid warning points and to avoid spoilers and pirates and to work hard and actively follow these things and you will find everything is fine.

• +2 1

Me too I really need alot of advice and guidance in the investbox. Since it is a part of my plan to use my earnings from this platform to invest into the investbox. The help will let me to be smart.

Dear friend, an excellent step that you joined the investment. I wish you good luck and success. I have never been struck by such a problem, so I do not want to advise you to contact the special support team or you can speak with a senior member or official, they will find a solution for you as soon as possible.

• +3 1

As for me, I have not tried investing before, but according to my information, the investment fund in Yobit contains some investment plans to earn currencies and increase profit. You can choose one of these plans.

• +3 1