Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World

This is good point dear mate to updating the cryptocurrency in this case th cureency would be imrove in its price .

I agree with you, we must always stay informed of the latest news of cryptocurrencies so that we can seize the largest number of opportunities available, such as participating in ICO or IEO, I think that these sites that you provide to us will help beginners to get closer to the world of crypto and gain more information

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for including all these sites in this useful topic. Certainly, we must keep abreast of new news related to cryptocurrencies in order to seize opportunities, but we must also make sure that the source of this news is reliable, as there is a lot of incorrect news spread in  this field.

• +1 1

In order to achieve profit in cryptocurrencies, you must always be aware of cryptocurrencies and every new thing related to them in order to avoid loss in the event of falling prices or making profit during the rise of cryptocurrency prices. 

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that thank you so much to share this useful information with us because this is more valuable for the new members to get updated with the crypto forum so I really appreciate your effort

• +4 1

Hello mate, it is a very wonderful post which will help many people who are confused about where and how they are going to stay updated about the cryptocurrecy world, but with this post now, they can have a glimpse of how to to go about it.

Currently, social media, especially Twitter,facebookand Telegram, are the most active and best for getting exclusive news about all currencies, but don't forget about article sites like Reddit and Steemit as well.

Am quite impressed with such a vivid information about crypto world with such a plenty update that is enough for every trader to become successful in world of crypto and the information here will serve as a guide to every member here.

If you want to success in crypto world then you need to be updated . Look the world is changing so do crypto. Crypto market is not always same. We have to know the market situation. We need to research lot. And we have to gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Actually, If we want to be good trader and learner then we all time open our eyes.We  need to follow the news on facebook, Twitter and yotube.So as cryptocurrency users we have a lot of opportunities in this cryptocurrency adventure, we need just to explore it using many method and platforms.I am always read the news which is related to the crypto market and check the market.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful topic . All people working in the field of digital currencies must know the currency rates permanently, and know the latest news of digital currencies so that they do not miss the opportunity to profit or avoid loss . But it must be noted that some sites, especially social media pages, may provide false or unreliable news, so we must choose reliable pages and obtain news from several sources .

• +4 1

Of course we have to watch the news. But I think we have to stick to Google because social media sites may spread false news about cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I advise members to search with Google, and they will find everything they need about cryptocurrencies and honest information.

• +1 1

Yes we should be aware about the crypto world because the crypto currency price change everytime. The value is updated everytime and be aware to earn more money. The value of crypto currency increase and decrease that updated give you profit. 

Yes, my friend, you are really right, of course you are a wonderful person and you deserve respect from us, that commitment is more important to all of us, so that we are always informed about everything new in the subject of encryption it is really wonderful thank you my friend for this participation. 

Well written and good quality posts yes it is very necessary for us to always be updated so that we can be able to know how the strategies of the market are going 

As for me, I rely on the forum's topics to know everything new, there are hundreds of topics that are published daily, in addition to that I follow some channels on Telegram that are related to crypto, it has become easy to follow everything you want on social media.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:06 PM, Ridam said:

In Crypto field as we already know we must keep our eyes open and keep monitoring the market to avoid losses or for grabbing the profit opportunity. I'm going to cover top platforms and resources to stay updated with Crypto world and with their benefits. (All platforms mentioned below has direct links to their website. You can access them with one click.

A)News Sources:

IMG_20201024_141941.thumb.jpg.14494332ada48d93a086fdd9ba7fdbc6.jpg

News sites are the most important source to stay updated with recent action of Crypto field. We can get early information and rumours regarding further updates so we became the first to grab popularity.

Some news sources that I do suggest for following are:

1. Decrypt
  2. Coindesk
  3. Cointelegraph

4.News Bitcoin

B) Social Media:

IMG_20201024_141958.thumb.jpg.31cb491241efabe0f88aeb6274238b7a.jpg

Social media are the places where we get updates from the projects we are following. Big Players and CEO posts updates about their projects and coming features. You can make accounts on them and get attached with your favourite projects Updates. 

1. Twitter
  2. YouTube
  3. Telegram
  4. Facebook (I use Facebook rarely)
  5. Discord

Twitter is my favourite among all. And keep in mind there are hype of fake projects on social media so stay attached only with legit. 

C) Crypto Forums:IMG_20201024_142009.thumb.jpg.284d8d3fe5b3404dfdcdb93b08a11e1f.jpg

Crypto forums are the great source for getting knowledge and views from different Crypto lovers around the globe. You can join them and be a part of the Crypto community and earn too while learning and sharing views.

1. Cryptotalk (Personal Favourite)
  2. Bitcointalk
  3. Read.Cash

D) Price Monitoring and Alert:

IMG_20201024_141810.thumb.jpg.51e777a05e8aa9e9354232f5063be8ca.jpgThere are many platform for monitoring the price of assest and managing portfolio. Most Popular and widely used are:

1. Coingecko
  2. Coinmarketcap

You can use them to monitor the price movements, market cap ,volume and many more. You can set alert on particular coin. If that coin reaches your expected price you will get notifications instantly.

Coingecko also allows us to watch the liquidity pools information and best APY to choose among different projects if you are into De-Fi.

E) Performing Technical Analysis:

IMG_20201024_142046.thumb.jpg.60d344723746ed9237ebabe58d9d6a77.jpg

For Technical Analysis everyone's favourite is TradingViewYou can do a technical analysis on any coin using TradingView. It's free with almost all needed feature. You can upgrade to standard package if you start earning and need more features.

These are the ways and platforms I use to get attached with Crypto world and get most of the contents and information from. If you are using more platform than mentioned here, please feel free to introduce them in comments.

Most cryptotalk.org users only think about money, they don't care how to get knowledge or knowledge from this forum. But from this topic, I just became sure that there are still people who are really studying bitcoin and cryptocurrency so that the topic that is created can be of benefit to other people. The world of crypto from day to day is constantly changing for the better, therefore this topic is very useful because it can add knowledge to me and all crypto users who read it.

• -5 1

On 4/26/2021 at 8:13 PM, Boss2 said:

We have to be updated from different sources so that we can not miss any profit. You have mentioned good platforms and methods which will help us on crypto updates.I am very glad for the post my dear because you given very good other websites that most are maybe no known about. The forum I am favorite is Cryptotalk and I am not change it for any other.

You should follow most of the sites. And in news website the best thing that you can do is enable the notification in their website. So that you could get constant notification about the different news and if you like few to jump into then you can go for it and look into the detailed about it.

And talking about crypto talk, I see most of the updates are being updated here continuously so you can look for that and follow the members that post the update and get the news before anyone else.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you so much dude for sharing this important description with us about the cryptocurrency market, so we updated in the cryptocurrency world so that we can chase the strategies of the market very well, thanks. 

For those who trade, it's very important to stay notified with market updates all the day. Personally, i prefer websites monitoring as it's the fastest and easiest way to catch up with market updates.

That's quite a good topic dear. Dear friend the thing I wanna add to stay updated everytime on crypto world is by visiting at least every day. In this way you won't be able to miss anything from here. Dear friend this is for our benefit that if we will stay updated then our knowledge will be enhanced so much.