Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube ! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube !

This is sad my friend. But definitely there might be some reason for YouTube. There are channels that are actually useful and had relevant information I hope they don't get removed. Sometimes repetitive videos about it can also be removed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes there is no doubt YouTube blocked some crypto channel. They judge the channel if there is crypto material in the channel they give the warning and blocked it. So it is the main reason they blocked the channel but actually why they banned the channel i don't know what is the reason? 

I remember this happened during last year and Youtube started suddenly blocking youtubers that were just doing the usual, they were discussing the news, had a fanbase following them, and some of them had been doing the usual shilling of altcoins and promoting their referrals. 

This is a sad story to us here in this platform because youtube have help us very well to understand the full meaning of crypto stuff online, however we don't know the main reason behind these sudden change in youtube but we all hope to see crypto stuff back to youtube soon.

• +2 1

If it is correct news then it is very harmful and sad. YouTube is such a plateform where we lean from seeing videos but the step taken by YouTube is so wrong. 

I hope that these problems have reduced now. YouTube channel is one among the most visited sources for information and I hope that YouTube would not ban crypto information from their platform. YouTube should definitely be used as a promotional measure to increase the awareness and understanding regarding cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2

I do not know if the news is true or false, but I do not think that YouTube will delete channels without any reason. It will disable the profit, but it will not delete a channel without getting notifications that this channel is fraudulent or fake. This is from my view and my experience in YouTube

On 12/26/2019 at 6:46 AM, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

I don’t know the reason. I tried to search. There may be a report that the video or advertisement is fraudulent and that YouTube removed it from the program.

• +1 2

On 12/26/2019 at 10:10 AM, Soaib khan said:

yes youtube deleting crypto currencies channel im so sad why youtube doing this one my friend received strike form youtube

Youtube not doing this and not any youtuber channel is deleted these are all fake news and peoples will believe on this. Crypto is the future of the world and youtube also start the payment option in BTC when it is legal.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is rumors, false claim with zero evidences that I urge everyone to see it as baseless. You can directly go to your YouTube app and search for any crypto related videos you are interested of to watch to learn from the lessons taught by experts etc. 

First, they have the rights to do this kind of actions to all their content creators most of them are receiving a treatment of demonetization because of how the content of the video does pass the standards upon their review. However, there is always a way to get these things resolved since some of the content creators that suffer this dilemma find success with this. I would say that it would be better if the content creators do not make their videos look like a scam that is why they should take an action to make it convincing that this is only a promotion because most of the time when people talk about money and investment, they are thinking it is a monkey business even though it is legit.

I have seen a lot of crypto related videos on youtube and they give me a lot of information. I don't think youtube have taken any sort of this step. As far as any video follows other rules of the forum. They are completely OK with those videos.

• +3 1

It is a good step from the YouTube because it was being used for the scams in most of the cases that is why the people just stopped using this and the site banned it too.

My friend, I am against these strict and unjust policies by YouTube. I am strongly in condemnation. Our hope regarding encryption and cryptocurrencies is something rich in definition and a very beautiful thing, and I recommend it thank you.

• +1 1

There was a time when this was repeated, I heard that they called it crypto purge, and it is because they do not comply with the guidelines of the platform, since it is declared as a scam, there are different places where you can upload topics without needing to that you sensuren the material.

• +1 2

YouTube is a very good plartform for learning and spreading knowledge, and cryptoworld will need the youtube platform in spreading crypto knowledge and some news which will serve as a guider in crypto transactions. 

This is a matter of sorrow that YouTube do not like crypto related videos on their platform. I think this is one of the worst decision of google not to promote crypto-currencies on their platform. They should change this rules for the good of the platform.

• +1 1

This was previously where YouTube would block or delete any video containing content about encryption or cryptocurrencies This matter changed after reaching agreements with the owners of currency projects and now YouTube is full and forms an advertising base for promoting currencies and their uses.

• +1 1

Youtube didn't stop doing that. They keep banning crypto youtube for the slightest reason and taking offline channels that keep running for years. They review and reply weeks later having made big financial damage to the content creators. It is how youtube works, we can try some other platforms.

the cryptocurrency kind of stuff was banned on the youtube because the people were doing a lot of scams on the youtube and that is why in order to prevent these kind of things the youtube banned that kind of stuff.

For many individuals, YouTube is the primary source of learning and it is unfortunate that YouTube forbids encryption networks. On the contrary, people should increase the use of encryption and learn a lot about it, and in digital currencies, the YouTube business would have its income.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:46 AM, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

@sohaib

My friend, of course, YouTube will take these measures because the cryptocurrency has taken a very big place and the popularity of the cryptocurrency has increased, and this in the future will affect the YouTube channel very much.

YouTube is definitely needed to dominate the crypto world. We can get all the information we need on YouTube. So I think this move is not right on YouTube. It would be a pity for us to delete the crypto channel from YouTube.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:46 AM, sohaib said:

This is not true that the Youtube ban the crypto channels and also the other video which is related to the crypto market becasue i have a youtube channel and i upload my videos on daily basis on my channel and i never saw any type of strike on my channel.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It would be very sad for us to delete the crypto channel from YouTube. Because we can learn about crypto through YouTube and get all the information we need on YouTube. So I think this move is not right on YouTube. Because YouTube is definitely needed to dominate the crypto world. 

• +3 1