How do you make money on the Forex market? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdallacivil27

How do you make money on the Forex market?

On 10/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, abdallacivil27 said:

The Forex market (forex market) is the place where foreign exchange is exchanged by buying and selling, and has started its work in the picture we know today since 1970 with the beginning of the float and the adoption of the free exchange rate. As a result, currency rates were determined by investors in this market depending on the supply and demand process.
The Forex market has many advantages that distinguish it from other markets, most notably that it does not have an external authority and cannot be manipulated. Daily liquidity of 2 trillion US dollars as a daily trading volume, in a very fast movement of funds makes it unique from other markets such as the stock market. This makes the completion of trades in this market not more than a few minutes often.
Continuous price speculations as a result of the different nature and quality of investors each investor has different intentions and some of them make a long-term investment and some of them make a short-term investment, which creates a market movement and constant price variation even if the spreads are not large but permanent, which makes the market very attractive to investors.

@abdallacivil27 I have always heard about Forex, but I have never tried to enter into it, I have not even made the attempt, it has never called my attention, maybe one day I will be encouraged to see what it is about and if I can get benefits from it, although I have heard that many people have lost money there, but in a speculative market that is something that can happen, thanks for sharing with us, greetings.

To make money on Forex, a trader must first learn to control their emotions, as well as have patience, observation, and the ability to quickly make trading decisions. Trading should be a hobby for you, otherwise you will quickly get bored. But you need to treat it as a job.
No matter how you look at it, there is nothing to do in Forex without knowledge and experience, that's for sure! You can get them through articles, specialized literature, videos, or take a training course. After receiving the values, open a demo trading account and practice on it without risk. After completing the course of a young fighter, open a real account.

Still the sense is not clear, is the money in forex market created  by the investors ? Means  when one person earns money  does that mean he is earning from someone's loss ? 

Thank you for your informatcaly question, I have seen people make money in this area , some people get as much as millions but its difficult and its very risky you need to be very careful for that can be really one way to which we have been able to understand what to do we need to work and we have to really keep on seeking for this kind of content

Good luck

Forex has gave a good opportunity for those people who are looking for making a good profits with simple techniques and variety ways and methods.

For example, trading there is a nice way to make money but I think that exchanging is more safety especially when you are dealing with a huge amount of money because I think that the chances of losing is less than the trading step with big amount of money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, abdallacivil27 said:

The Forex market (forex market) is the place where foreign exchange is exchanged by buying and selling, and has started its work in the picture we know today since 1970 with the beginning of the float and the adoption of the free exchange rate. As a result, currency rates were determined by investors in this market depending on the supply and demand process.
The Forex market has many advantages that distinguish it from other markets, most notably that it does not have an external authority and cannot be manipulated. Daily liquidity of 2 trillion US dollars as a daily trading volume, in a very fast movement of funds makes it unique from other markets such as the stock market. This makes the completion of trades in this market not more than a few minutes often.
Continuous price speculations as a result of the different nature and quality of investors each investor has different intentions and some of them make a long-term investment and some of them make a short-term investment, which creates a market movement and constant price variation even if the spreads are not large but permanent, which makes the market very attractive to investors.

Dear @abdallacivil27 you have shared a very good information with us. All these things are very important in forex trading, which you have done from above. But to earn money in forex trading it is important that first of all we should get proper knowledge and skills about it. If you want to work in forex trading, then you should first get proper knowledge and skills about it, only then we will be able to get some benefit in it. 

As many people work in forex trading and they make their losses here. The reason for this is that he works here on his luck and does not gain knowledge about it, due to which he is harmed. So it is important that before working in forex trading, for this, we need to get proper knowledge and skills about it and still work in it and still we will be able to benefit from here.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can earn from forex market by forex trading. It is good for people with high capital. Your prediction should be perfect to earn good profit.

• +1 1

It is true that foreign exchange trading in the forex market is profitable and there are many people, especially large investors, who make big profits every day, but in my opinion, you should not start to trade in the forex market if you do not have experience in this field because you may lose your money in any moment.

• +1 1

Forex trading is very risk  which we cam earn and also lose their, it require allot of knowledge and experience and the number of people that make it through forex trading are less than those that lose there. We should make sure we learn better before engaging in forex trading. 

In forex market, earning is done in the same way by using the fluctuations of the market. But there are a lot of third persons and brokers in forex whom you have to pay.

• +3 1

The forex market is recognized worldwide and is very popular today. I see that many encourage users to invest and I think it is great, it is something that we should all plan to do. But be careful because it is not easy and we must first think about our financial education and have the appropriate knowledge, these are very basic concepts if we want to work with money.

Thankx for sharing your valuable imformation . Forex is a market  foreign exchange digital currency,  you perform as buyes and seller. When curreny ratwe is low you buy amd whem price will jump you sell amd esrn a good prpfit but forex trading is very risky for this you have to know lot of knowledge because there is no limit  and its market very large and works as global village. In forex trading becarefuly because no time to whem market goes to boom and recession so you need to knowledge and learn about forex trading it is necessary for earning a good profit.

One way to directly trade currency pairs is by opening positions on the same direction as the trend ( called trend trading) mean that in an uptrend you will buy the pair while in the downtrend you will sell or short the pair . Another way to make money with the forex market is to trade contracts for difference or CFDs.

My friend tried trading in the forex market for two years, and he told me after this experience that 10% of investors get profits and 90% lose money for that, and he also complained about the increase in the exchange rate between currencies during the devaluation and demand for it.

• +1 2

On 10/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, abdallacivil27 said:

Sorry dude but I have not tried forex trading. But I am thinking about getting experience of forex trading in future. As I will earn the money for investment I'll definitely invest in forex trading and will generate a good amount of money. 

In my opinion  forex is best platform  for the capital  ,where they invest their money and then started  trading,but when we  think about it then we reached the point that this platform  is not suitable  for lower and middle  class ,because  they do not have such amount for investment  and have no knowledge  ,how to work ,how to trade,so anyone  who want to start working must have good experience and knowledge ......

The forex market is the largest global trading market,
Daily circulation exceeds $ 5 trillion,
High liquidity, large trading volumes, and the participation of banks, countries and institutions make it the best market for trading and investment,
Execution of transactions takes place within a few seconds or less, depending on the broker you deal with, and it never takes minutes, as you said.
One of the best things that can be learned in the areas of financial markets is the forex market.

Friends, Forex trading or exchange of digital currency between different pairs of foreign currencies is known as Forex, and the daily volume of daily liquidity trading has reached 5 trillion US dollars, making it one of the largest international markets in terms of circulation and liquidity.  Whether the profit and the speed of the currency in circulation go up or down, it qualifies as the largest market power in the whole world based on this given reality.

I really don't trade in Forex fir a long time and when I come to crypto currency I really find what I want the crypto is more profitable that Forex of course in it you can also trade between currency but real not crypto currency 

No i have not know too much about forex.only thing which i know is its trading site and you can buy or sell different crrunccies in international market.

I seen many members they give good advice about how trade in forex market. Because they have very much experience in that field. But in my case i didn't her about forex market till now. So i am bery happy to learn about new technology.

I can't give my people's Advise about forex to make money because forex is danjaros so I want everybody to becaful about that ooooo