How do you make money on the Forex market? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdallacivil27

How do you make money on the Forex market?

Forex trading requires great experience in predicting the direction of prices for each company, and choosing the right company to buy shares and sell them at the right time to achieve profits, as wrong choices lead to a big loss.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about forex market I am a beginner encrypted token I do not too much about crypto talk and forex your information is very valuable for me I will read carefully and working according to your information and I will also able to work on forex market

• +3 1

Hello there, my mate. In reality, I have never traded in the forex market, but it is, in my view, an excellent market for anyone with a decent balance, but as a novice, I cannot cope with it right now because I do not have enough money to invest. Thank you so much.

Hai mate. Very glad to see you in here. Well said my dear mate. An awesome post apart from you. Keep it up this such type informative information to us. Very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +2 1

this is for me new information I get from your topic before this I can't know about this you share good information for me I learnt a lot from your topic thanks a lot best of luck for everyone

Well, I have no experience in forex trading because I prefer cryptocurrency over forex. Cryptocurrency is 100x more profitable then forex trading, one can easily print millions by having proper knowledge of Crypto trading, on the other side crypto market is volatile as compared to forex so there is a risk of losing assets. Usually beginners or inexperienced people fell penic and lose their interests. 

Working in cryptocurrencies is more profitable than working in the fields of forex, as we can through good planning and developing strategies that ensure our success in work and get a good profit by working in the fields of currencies 

Dear Friend
Thank you for introducing us to the Forex platform
Here we are beginners in the electronic currency market and the world of trading
But I think we have a fear of entering this field for the time being
I wish you good luck

I appreciate this useful participation, my friend, for me as a beginner, I do not have enough experience in this field .. I will strive to obtain more information about it and increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies so that I can achieve success and profit and get good reputation points and positive responses to my posts.

• +2 1

Really valuable information this is my first time reading about this market. According to your words, it is really great, but nevertheless you should be very careful that the prices constantly vary 

Hello my dear friends forex is trading platform that there would be exchange rate involved in the foreign exchange market it is the the exchange of one currency for another often with the aim of making profit

There are a lot of tips to help you to earn
More profits from the forex market and from trading
Foreign currencies, here is one of them:
1 You can send money, and someone else can work with it

• +3 1

I have seen people make money in this area , some people get as much as millions but its difficult and its very risky you need to be very careful for that can be really one way to which we have been able to understand what to do we need to work and we have to really keep on seeking for this kind of content

I agree with you, my friend, there is an attraction to work in this market to facilitate trading and increase the number of speculation according to the possibility in which every person can invest and on the basis of the continuous rise and fall of currency prices, many profits are gained and many of them are lost as well.

• +4 1

I do not have the knowledge and experience of the Forex market yet. Because I'm new to the world of cryptocurrencies and I'm just starting to learn.

• +1 1

The most important characteristic of work in this market is the speed in any sale or purchase we do, and there is no need to wait for someone to do so and there is no one who controls us when working.
Price fluctuations that occur are the biggest aid to investors and those working in currency exchange, especially those who work on day-to-day exchange.

• +1 1

I don't have friends who have entered this field, but I think you must have a lot of experience and knowledge in order to be able to dissuade profits through it without losing the money you invest in, unless you agree with me.💮

Forex market it have been existing for long and digital currency just CE on board not that long but never the less all the company's have reasons for their production and everyone want to meet up with it requirement.

Forex market have been in existence for long and some people are not away but now that digital currency came in this century and a lot of people want to participate because all we are doing is to make profit.

This type of trading is very difficult and the person starting it should have a lot of experience with it
Do not take the risk if you are not ready for it

It appears to be a great market for trading cryptocurrencies, but it should contain good capital and experience in cryptocurrency prices in order not to lose a lot of money while working in this market.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, abdallacivil27 said:

The Forex market (forex market) is the place where foreign exchange is exchanged by buying and selling, and has started its work in the picture we know today since 1970 with the beginning of the float and the adoption of the free exchange rate. As a result, currency rates were determined by investors in this market depending on the supply and demand process.
The Forex market has many advantages that distinguish it from other markets, most notably that it does not have an external authority and cannot be manipulated. Daily liquidity of 2 trillion US dollars as a daily trading volume, in a very fast movement of funds makes it unique from other markets such as the stock market. This makes the completion of trades in this market not more than a few minutes often.
Continuous price speculations as a result of the different nature and quality of investors each investor has different intentions and some of them make a long-term investment and some of them make a short-term investment, which creates a market movement and constant price variation even if the spreads are not large but permanent, which makes the market very attractive to investors.

Thanks for your sharing and we can earn money in forex trading but it depend on our knowledge and your topic is Informative and helpful for traders and for new members and experience members. And in this we earn good money if we keep patience.

• +4 1

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that all of you remember this platform is really good for new members in those members was to learn about cryptocurrency and earn money from home

• +3 1