I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

As for me there is no any other site than crypto its a good site for someone to invest on and earn alot of things and also good for the people of this site to do so

Hello dear, you are right. You see that when you visit their various sites, you will get a lot. I will definitely go. I have to do something and keep trying. You will succeed in the future. thanks....!

Hey, I'm here also planning on that, but the problem is that I haven't known more about real and legit website before they scam me because scammers are patronizing everywhere. I don't want to fall into their trap. Thank you all and stay safe.

Hello, you can do it, but whenever you invest, assume the risk of the type of place you are investing in as well as hearing opinions and recommendations from other people, since there are many sites that are fraudulent and hope to keep the money from people who are new to cryptos.

big investments should always begin with maximum preparations as well as researches as these will further help to narrow your risk level

The most important decision you have already made is to want to invest, so we are doing well. For the second we have to know that investing involves making good decisions and knowing what to invest in. Another thing is that we must not have in mind that one is going to invest and a month will be a millionaire. We must have adequate information and know that it can be better to grow our money, within all that I recommend is that you invest in you. In learning something new, with trading it is very important to know that if you invest in good education keeping yourself teachable the reward will be many but WARNING! In the long term, you have to do it with a lot of judgment and not want to get rich overnight!

Trading is essential for investment. If you want to invest money, you can invest in cryptocurrencies.  It can make huge profits. Its spread is huge at the moment. I hope to do it too.

If you want and become a plan for investing in any sites. I suggest you invest in only bitcoin. Because it's price will be rise up . In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get 200% profit in a year.

@Adiegumabao  if you want to invest your money you can invest it in yobit wallet because it is legit and safe wallet.  If you want to invest in any other wallet then before investing read the reviews of other members on that wallet and search about it and make sure that wallet inms legit. 

There are many sites are present on Google play. Some are fake and some are true if you want to invest your money then you should choose the yobit invest box. Because it is reliable and satisfied. If you are expert in investing then you should take risk in it and if you are not expert in it then you should not take risk in investing. 

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, you can invest in many legitimate ways, and among these methods is trading, you can gain a lot of money, but you must learn and gain experience from an elderly person in order not to make a mistake or lose your money.

The best platform to invest is cryptocurrency,

Also, if you invest in another website, you may be at a disadvantage, 

You can also participate in Forex trading, but it is no more profitable than cryptocurrency. 

@by a planing of this platform of cryptotalk.org them. My planning can be them investment show day by day increase. There are are many step by a planning of investment. Really I am sure by planning will by right path.. 

Yes there are many legit site's where you can invest your assets. 

But i think Yobit investbox is one of the best investment site. Most importantly YoBit is very secure 🔐.so its best for trading

I do not have enough trading experience, but I believe that we must search and investigate deeply for the correct investment and trading, and I believe that the Yobit platform is the most secure at the present time.

I would suggest that you spend more time researching cryptocurrency if you choose to invest in cryptocurrency, or that you hire someone who is knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and how it operates and how to invest and trade. The organization is very volatile and you need to have quite a bit of experience to do well here. Be careful. Take your time to prepare and you can just see the benefits.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Welcome mate, as for me, I don't think I can guide you on any site due to the fact that I'm still new in the whole of cryptocurrency. But I will suggest you make much enquiry before investing on any site because most of them are full of scammers and are completely scam sites. So be vigilant.

20 minutes ago, obada_mouad said:

There is no any genuine site i knowing so i suggest to don't waste money in this time ok .If you have knowledge of trading so you can invest in binomo is good but don't invest more a little bit ok.

@obada_mouad @Ch Ikram Dear friends in cryptosystem there is few website which is trustful Binance is most trustful website site for exchanges and yobit is also too trustful for exchanges, in yobit investbox is 100% safe for investment it will give 1% of your assets ,but trading need to more research otherwise you will lose assets before research.

• +3 1

All things considered, take a stab at looking for a genuine one, and if at any time you found the one, you should check it commonly, check its experience and criticisms of different clients. I realize numerous individuals here recommend numerous locales, however you actually need to check it for confirming it. However, in the event that I will propose, at that point the solitary site I could recommend is yobit for the present this site is the 100% genuine site I see take a stab at investigating and utilizing it.

Yes by investment process we can make good and much more profit.i suggest that before investing method we have to get proper knowledge and information about the policies of trading and investing.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

You are new here, so welcome to this gathering and I wish you karma here, and about your inquiry, I can reveal to you should make certain about which site you will put resources into it, you can lose your cash, so think and request believed ones preceding you make any progression

• +1 1

8 hours ago, MT khan said:

@obada_mouad @Ch Ikram Dear friends in cryptosystem there is few website which is trustful Binance is most trustful website site for exchanges and yobit is also too trustful for exchanges, in yobit investbox is 100% safe for investment it will give 1% of your assets ,but trading need to more research otherwise you will lose assets before research.

Your recommendtion really good @MT khan  yobit and binance both offers investment plans to earn passive income, like binance offers staking plan and yobit offers investment box plan if we have good capital then invest in any one of these exchange both are reliable and trusted exchanges.

• +3 1

On 12/27/2019 at 10:37 PM, ram007 said:

yes,i do trading for years now,I can help you,and also this forum can help you a lot many members here are well experienced.

If the condition of bitcoin keeps going up and down. We should say something and help someone, where someone will ask and tell me, this time I will not be loved, the other will also benefit. 

Plan on investing in Bitcoin and leave the websites out of this. Give us where you want to invest so we can answer, but you will probably find many scammers and lose money for no reason. Just don't be greedy Bitcoin is here and you don't have to risk with unrealistic returns.