Trading prediction on DEGO ( trading tips ) - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gourav789

Trading prediction on DEGO ( trading tips )

57 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

You have provided very good information about Dego Coins.  This information of yours is useful for everyone.  We have seen everything about the price of Dego coins.  We have seen the technical analysis of this coin.  Which will help us a lot in determining the price. @gourav789

@Cleaner thanku for your support guys , already this trade has been finished from a week . but Keep in touch from time to time I try to make other signals on this coin as well . 

their isn't any doubt that this is good coin , but I recommend to search properly before going to make any investment in it 🙂 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Dego is one my favourite tokens that i have eyes on it, the List i created for this year Gems contains the Dego at topmost place because i see some great potential in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Hamza2.0 right mate , I discussed about dego finance in it's topic . that's is still a new coin and listed on servel good exchages .

I missed dego nft 😉  but I recommend to don't sell it , try to hold dego Nft for long-term investment as well .

@Abbas2.0 this is really good to heard that dego is your favourite coin 🙂 .

1 hour ago, Kotopesok said:

if we see listing in Binance, we will go to the moon

@Kotopesok Eveyone is Waiting for it mate , recently they shift their some coin on binance Chain so everyone hope that they will also list on binance in upcoming months or year .

Edited by gourav789
  • +2 1

Hello my Friend, First of all thank you so much for the interesting information.

Secondly, I do not know that much about DEGO but I know it only as a cryptocurrency that used in exchanging.

But I think that I am going to search and read more about it n the next few hours.

Thanks for the useful topic.👍

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

12 minutes ago, Omar98 said:

Hello my Friend, First of all thank you so much for the interesting information.

Secondly, I do not know that much about DEGO but I know it only as a cryptocurrency that used in exchanging.

But I think that I am going to search and read more about it n the next few hours.

Thanks for the useful topic.👍

@Omar98 dego is a new Crypto currency in market like other Crypto coins.

still this is new coin so their isn't toi much member know about it . but I sure within time you will see this coin in top 200 coin According to coinmarketcap. 

• +3 1

@gourav789 well everything is possible especially nowadays, I think that people will turn to use it after a while but that need a lot of trust in the market of this new coin, what do you think?

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Omar98 said:

@gourav789 well everything is possible especially nowadays, I think that people will turn to use it after a while but that need a lot of trust in the market of this new coin, what do you think?

ofcource mate @Omar98 this is really hard to trust on new coin , but I really liked dego ( because they have good develop team as well great content as well ) . still I didn't find negetive things about this coin . soon we also also see dego swap ( like uniswap and sushi swap ) that's is really a postive point of this project .

• +2 1

6 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Cleaner thanku for your support guys , already this trade has been finished from a week . but Keep in touch from time to time I try to make other signals on this coin as well . 

their isn't any doubt that this is good coin , but I recommend to search properly before going to make any investment in it 🙂 .

@gourav789..Dego finished trading with coins.  Hope you have benefited.  Many people use trading signals to trade.  But I never believe this signal.  Because it sees the user's movement and gives a signal.  So you need to get a good idea about technical analysis in order to trade.

9 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@gourav789..Dego finished trading with coins.  Hope you have benefited.  Many people use trading signals to trade.  But I never believe this signal.  Because it sees the user's movement and gives a signal.  So you need to get a good idea about technical analysis in order to trade.

@Cleaner this is pretty well if you create our own trade ( signals ) . but I share 3 topic about Trading ( DIA , MARKACCY , DEGO ) every user make 120% profit from these 3 trades . I gives signal here afgweya deep analysis 😉, their is higher chance to recived profit instaed of losss .

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

new currencies always remain very afraid of them because they are not more stable than other currencies,

I understand what you want to date @kenan 1 , because I am also lost some capital in invest newly launched coin . but I really liked DEGO and DIA concept . both coin have really acchive good reputation in market .

I always prefer everyone to search properly before going to make any investment . top 10 coin is still profitable for newbies .

• +1 1

@gourav789 dear actually I don't have such information about this coin but I read some of your post about it I'm getting some experience from your posts as well but I know you spend more of your time that's why you know about these all things best of luck..

@Mark wood This is good to hear that you got some experience and knowledge by my post realted to trading . I will continue to publish post like this . @Ghetea obviously right , their is 70% chance that prediction is going opposite as our expection ( for long-term ) . but I share this topic realted to short term investment ( trading ) that's exicute with 25% profit .

9 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@gourav789 the good thing about long term investment sometime can be very profitable with newly made coins.

for example you buy a good amount of a coin for less than 10$ and then holding them for future sometime might give you more than 500% as a profit !

I will stay tuned for more of your topics about analysis because your insight about it teaches me a lot 🙂

@eliottalderosn right mate , this is often happen in some Coin , recently a Defi coin start it's jounery ( coin name I didn't remember 😉 ) with 10$ now that's coin is at 1K USD . only 30% project are real as well having a good future , mostly are doings scam ( recently exCore ) .

• +2 1

On 10/22/2020 at 4:56 AM, gourav789 said:

@Projectcrypto , @Dorjoy12  @Maaz sultan Guy's here is an update about trade 🙂

A good update :

who purchased dego at 1.05$ ( as our recommendation ) and make a sell order at 1.30$ your order filled automatically .

Here I invest 350$ 

I got 300 coin at (315$) , after order filled I got 390$ .

profit recived $75 , congratulations all of them .

Today or tomorrow I will give another signal 🙂 .

Happy earning! really good signal for all traders but unfortunately i missed it.. i was searching about this project since many days and now everything is clear because of your useful topic..

Do you think that it deserves to hold during 2021 !? or you take it as a tradable cryptocurrency!? i would be glad to know your opinion..

I am also waiting to see it on binance.. and then we should analyse it again and see if it's a good opportunity to buy..

• +3 1

Here is an another update about DEGO coin . DEGO is going to list on one another amazing exchages " hotbit " ( tomorrow ) . Hotbit is really a outstanding exchages who provide good trading volume ( for good project ) .

already I verified this information Via official Admin of hotbit ( from their telegram group ) .

@MuhammadSh @Dorjoy12 @Mark wood what's do you think guy's about it . their will be some pump or dump in its price after listening on hotbit. 

Edited by gourav789
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

38 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

Here is an another update about DEGO coin . DEGO is going to list on one another amazing exchages " hotbit " ( tomorrow ) . Hotbit is really a outstanding exchages who provide good trading volume ( for good project ) .

already I verified this information Via official Admin of hotbit ( from their telegram group ) .

@MuhammadSh @Dorjoy12 @Mark wood what's do you think guy's about it . their will be some pump or dump in its price after listening on hotbit. 

What a good news! i think that these news affect on the future of dego coin's project.. but it takes a long time and we wouldn't feel of the affects after many months when we see this cryptocurrency's project is becoming stronger and more popular and the volume is increasing! i think that there would be a weak pump tomorrow after listing it on Hotbit.. but it wouldn't reach high prices as many people think..

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, gourav789 said:

@Mark wood This is good to hear that you got some experience and knowledge by my post realted to trading . I will continue to publish post like this . @Ghetea obviously right , their is 70% chance that prediction is going opposite as our expection ( for long-term ) . but I share this topic realted to short term investment ( trading ) that's exicute with 25% profit .

Actually there are many members who are respected and they really help who need here so and that's very good you can see when anyone want need help related to this I solve their problem so the forum will be going well like this..

• +3 1

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

what's do you think guy's about it . their will be some pump or dump in its price after listening on hotbit. 

Recently altcoin is pumping very well so if any member now trading on good rating crypto currency such as dego with Your prediction then i can hope he is going to have good profit.. Again as dego going to listed in hotbit exchange site so its normal there will have lot of trader who buy and sell dego coin like a myth.. So  i can hope that this news will help dego to pump it price more..               

• +5 1

The dogecoin was introduced in 2013 by the finance company. The persons  who introduce this coin was the Peter smith and Nicolas carry .It was said that the price this coin will reached 60$ million in 2014 . So if your price prediction proves profitable then it will sooner introduced in binance also. 

I know nothing about DEGO and this is the first time I get to know about the whole project. This is a good analysis and trading tips you have put together. I have enough investments now and I have to be careful making others so as to keep tracks. Anyway, thanks.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@Raqeebzy yes mate , this is still new but think dego have bright future , you can make a investment on your own risk . @Dorjoy12 ofcource mate I think this may be result out a good effect on dego price . hotbit really provide a good jump on DEGO price .

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

ofcource mate I think this may be result out a good effect on dego price . hotbit really provide a good jump on DEGO price .

@gourav789 you need to notice a thing that yesterday dego project start to give bounty reward to its participant so i think this giveaway will effect on dego price...  Though dego Bounty manger distribute this reward within 100 days continuously but i still think that dego price will dump now..  As 24 hours trading volume dego has red point..                

• +5 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789 you need to notice a thing that yesterday dego project start to give bounty reward to its participant so i think this giveaway will effect on dego price...  Though dego Bounty manger distribute this reward within 100 days continuously but i still think that dego price will dump now..  As 24 hours trading volume dego has red point..                

@Dorjoy12 really I regret myself few days back I watch this Dego project in YouTube, where one of the best youtuber suggests to join this airdrop,

but by my mistake I think its a face project so iam not try this  but now some members selected to mine and now they are earning good profit so I do not follow this project update,

because of mistake really sometimes some good projects give profit like this.hope who join this airdrop they earn good profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

51 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

where one of the best youtuber suggests to join this airdrop,

@ Honny143  if you have the opportunity to join in any good project then without any delay you should join in those project ... Firstly i didnt care about this kind of project because i thought its just waste of time but days going on i start to learn about bounty project and now i leave no Bounty because you cant say Which bounty will give you huge profit ... In crypto world every thing is necessary ..           

• +2 2
  • +3 3

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@ Honny143  if you have the opportunity to join in any good project then without any delay you should join in those project ... Firstly i didnt care about this kind of project because i thought its just waste of time but days going on i start to learn about bounty project and now i leave no Bounty because you cant say Which bounty will give you huge profit ... In crypto world every thing is necessary ..           

Well @Dorjoy12 you're right we do not know exactly which project gives good profit, but if we try 10 project and out of 10 project if anyone project gives good profit its also enough for us,

because we don't doing nothing just we join that project, if our luck good then maybe we earns good amount without any investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 2