Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

Loans need colaterral and it is a big risk to take, of course the halving was very important but taking a loan for that is serious and need at least to be able to have other income to pay it back. Taking big risks can give good rewards but repaying a loan is serious and you need to have backup plan in case something goes wrong.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I would say no , and this is the reason, there is percentage profit and losses, and to hold on to this program one needs to be very careful, usually when you take a loan , the interest is usually above 10%, if you hold , you could get 8% returns annually and these would bring a defficit  of 2% and then usually when you look at what would be next is the coin could also lose value, assuming its bitcoin and you bought it at 16000, hold it to get a return of 8% annually and then you take it back when its at 12000, that would be a huge lose and we need to be careful with that.

• +5 1

I don't think taking loan is a good idea because you must think what if you lose it? Because you should invest only on what you have. Such a big risk can take you away from crypto currency if you don't become successful.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It isn't advisable to take a loan and use it for trading or any other risky thing. This is because there is a high chance that you will loose your money. I am sure that you can make a good profit but if the money isn't yours then because of not wanting to fail you will fail. You will be at peace when you are trading with your own money and so you will do things carefully.

I do not recommend you because taking loan is risky.It has very high risk. If you have many money you should invest. Never take loan. Bitcoin price is not stable.

• -1 2

If you do not have the savings or extra money to buy bitcoins, it would be wise to take a loan to buy it. Even I would say selling one of your assets to buy bitcoin is also a smart move. Because converting an asset that has no value and its price is falling every day into a valuable asset that is becoming more expensive every day is the best idea.

• +1 1

As far as I know, the halving is the phase where the crypto currency especially the bitcoin is making a move to create a huge change in the market then suddenly with a boom of the bull run. This kind of event is mostly very cliché since the pattern is always the same. There are times that it is hard to detect since the date of this event is hard to predict especially when there is a possibility for a crypto currency to die in the market. I would say that if you wanted to buy crypto currency because you are detecting halving, then it is wise to buy even it you are going to loan since the returned earning would be tripled.

• +3 1

I think the exact date of time of the halving cannot be predicted so it is better for you to invest using your own resources instead of taking loan from anyone.

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, Gluttony said:

As far as I know, the halving is the phase where the crypto currency especially the bitcoin is making a move to create a huge change in the market then suddenly with a boom of the bull run. This kind of event is mostly very cliché since the pattern is always the same. There are times that it is hard to detect since the date of this event is hard to predict especially when there is a possibility for a crypto currency to die in the market. I would say that if you wanted to buy crypto currency because you are detecting halving, then it is wise to buy even it you are going to loan since the returned earning would be tripled.

It is true, according to technical analysis of digital currencies, that a massive currency appreciation may be accompanied by a sharp depreciation of the same currency, so it is not a good idea to borrow for trading, especially if a person is a beginner who may lose all the money.

• +4 1

As for Bitcoin, this is very likely, and it is one of the reasons that made Bitcoin reach the top in 2017, if you want to keep Bitcoin, that will be your personal decision.

I am waiting for the Bitcoin to reach 40,000 and to sell it

• +2 1

I will not advice anyone to take such kind  of risk, is better to use what you have on ground than to take loan and wait for something you're not sure. 

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:03 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I do not agree with you that if you hold Bitcoin through a loan, after halving the value of Bitcoin does not increase, then there will be a lot of losses.

True, as taking loan from others and investing it into the crypto currency is not a good idea as if are not new then you should probably know that crypto is a risky business.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

you should never invest any kind of loan in the cryptocurrency because this will never help you in long term as the price can go down too and it is possible that you may loss all of your money.

Taking loan to invest in cryptocurrency is not a good advice and it is a very risky game gaining is not guaranteed. what if you lose that money the moment the value of that particular coins drop or you went ahead to invest in one of the  scammer sites?

if you are a good investor means if you can make good decisions on the basis of the market and can predict properly and you do not have money for investment you should make investments on load and if you do not have these things you should never take the loan.

Don't take the loan in order to hold it for the halving, because if you take a loan of 1 btc and you have to return 1.1 btc, which 1 btc worth $10000 and after halving it worth $14000 but you only have 1 btc which you required to return 1.1 btc, so where you'll get that commission of 0.1 btc?.

My advice is that do not borrow because of holding, its more better to borrow in order to do trading and raise the amount of money that you have borrowed.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency price is very volatile even after the halving, the price can dump before it pumps, you don’t really know how long it will take for the price to go up hence you may lose out in terms of serving the loan interest if ever you took one. It is best to use money you have to spare and buy whatever you can with it to minimize risk.

• +2 1

On 12/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, TOM CRUISE said:

because halving is not an event which will increase bitcoin price automatically. Bitcoin and other coins price depends on its supply and demand. Only coins with low supply and high demand can give you good profit. So do study on the coins and find which.but the risk of borrowing is huge, there is no guarantee that your management can make a profit after halving. moreover we don't know when the hike after halving happens, there is no 100% guarantee for profit so it's better to use your own.management can make a profit after halving. moreover we don't know when the hike after.

You are right, mostly of people are thinking that's the halving is increasing the bitcoin price automatically, but in my experience in the halving time there have events that's can happen and make bitcoin supposed to rise or to fall. 

• +2 1

I think that might be a big risk because you should not borrow money for investment because you are at risk of losing money and this puts you in trouble, so collect the money and invest as much as you can.

Dear friend, there are many things that you do not know about this coding, so there are things that we do not realize, and thus we encounter some problems at times, so I borrow and advance with full strength and confidence and be confident of your steps.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

My dear friend if you want to to take a loan and invest in cryptocurrency then I suggest you that first of all you have to learn a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies so you can not lose your money and earn good profits from them and I also suggest you that you should not take a loan to do this you should do investment in cryptocurrencies by us savings.

• +2 1

I think you should not take a loan and just spend some time and do it free get some money doing simple and about halving prices will definitely goes up and that time can buy but expensive

• +3 1

dude there is a risk in cryptocurrencies that no one knows about the right prediction of rise or fall of the coin value but if you have proper knowledge and think that it would give you good profits then you take loan and invest in the cryptocurrencies 

I assent to not enjoy credit change for bitcoin halving there's no security you'll acquire profit after halving give pleasure to judge double about by credit cash i deem you be supposed to innocent your mentality about move significant profit for the reason that I guarantee you lip service curb your think.