Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Till now I am only buying the cryptocurrency and holding it for long-term and also I am in good profits in some of the coins where I have invested from the start

Everyone wants to earn money trading cryptocurrencies, buying when the price is falling and selling when it rises.  But you need to know how and when to buy and when to sell in order not to lose money.

No, you can buy cryptocurrencies constantly or sell them constantly, but you have to or buy and sell and this makes you earn more money if you know the right time to buy and sell.

No, you can buy cryptocurrencies constantly or sell them constantly, but you have to or buy and sell and this makes you earn more money if you know the right time to buy and sell.

It is important to buy at this time as cryptocurrencies are increasing in popularity and their prices are increasing dramatically, as the best investment at this time is to hold the cryptocurrencies.

I prefer both. The success of many traders is to buy the currency when the prices are low and to hold them and as the price rises to sell them. It is constantly checking and defining the moment to make the purchase or sale of coins.

I will prefer buying the crypto coins when the market price is low and will sell the crypto coins when market price is high and earn high profit. But for this patience is necessary. We have to wait for trading.

You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money. In this field, a strategy must be followed and applied,.

Edited by Ahmad 12345

Your words are right, but there is an element of danger and adventure involved. There are many ways to own cryptocurrency, like mining or holding it in your pocket, which is what most people do.

Honestly dear I am new here and I don't trade of crypto.So I can't say anything about this but in future time I must share my experience of this sales and buying trading.

Sale and purchase is an essential part in this field, so I also prefer to buy and sell so that I can make profits, good luck for everyone

Sale and purchase is an essential part in this field, so I also prefer to buy and sell so that I can make profits, good luck for everyone

• +4 1

Currency trading is really a financial gain
But it takes time to wait for the price to go up
  Currencies need to be meticulously avoided
Losses

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post. I guess that's what smart people do
I wish you good luck and hope that you continue to plan before the buying and selling process
Good luck

• +4 1

This method is not always possible for you to work with you, my friend, its price may increase and not go down again while you sell and the price rises more.

Thanks for sharing your experience

I don't like buying and selling cryptocurrencies This field needs first of at least two years of experience with trade You also need to be familiar with the history of cryptocurrencies When does it rise? When do you get off What could affect its price Depending on that, you create an ability to anticipate events in this way, you are ensuring minimal losses

Good luck

Dear friend I want to tell you that I am involved in trading of the cryptocurrency at this time but very soon I will be involved in the purchase and sale of the cryptocurrency because I know this is very profitable at this time in all over the world and I also suggest you that

• +4 1

As for me, my friend, I think both are useful ..
But I prefer to buy and sell cryptocurrencies when their price increases and by doing so, I will have earned.

My dear friend I join this forum few days ago and I not really know about it. But I think you said right we always buy our coins only when their prices is low and sell it when their price is high in result we get a good profit.

Of course, my friend, this is what is called trading or investing. Your work is correct, but I would like to give you the names that they give to this work to become more experienced. The sale and purchase of currencies is called trading or investment, and the difference between them is that trading takes place in the short term, either investment is over a long period of time

• +4 1

Well said, buying and selling is related to the price of the currency, when the currency is low you can buy it and when it reaches a high price you can sell it and in this case you will make big money... But there are some other important things that it is better to ask the senior members because it is not that easy, I think.

Yes, my dear friend, of course in this field we have to buy cheap and sell at high. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +3 1

Yes obviously, Anyone easily get more profit from buy and sell crypto currency. Crypto market always volatile, i think you can use this for your marketing. When crypto market is low you buy some coins and when market again up, you sell the coin and get good profit. 

Me too .. I will buy currencies when they are cheap .. and sell them after a year or two when they reach the price that suits me .. This is how I want to make money

Everyone agrees with you on that idea, as it is the way to make exchanges and make profits.
Buying currencies when their price drops and selling them when they are high may be profit that is not great, but it makes profits.
And keeping currencies for a very long time needs investors with large capital and I think that those who work here for earning do not have this amount of money to keep them for many years.