Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Both are good. For example, we can buy currencies when they are cheap and sell them when the price rises. There are several actions for both cases, but I only know this method.

Buying digital currency can make you rich after a short period of price fluctuation, but selling is not on your hands because you will spend the money you sell the cryptocurrency with.

Cryptocurrency is good for holding money and storing it.

• +4 1

In light of this boom in cryptocurrencies, I think it is better to buy because the value of most of these currencies will increase compared to the value of fiat currencies.  Therefore, I advise in investing and buying because the profit is clear for those who buy now

• +3 1

Yes it depends.

But it needs knowledge to trade efficient.

You have to choose the right time and the right amount when you buy or sell currencies.

According to me, I choose to wait until I have enough information about trading then I will trade in my own way.

Good luck for you and for all members.

For me, I think that the best way to work in trading is to buy and sell profitable methods, such as buying cheap currencies and selling them at high prices, and this is very profitable for beginners.

In my point of view I prefer to sale my coins in market.Because this is good and useful option for earn money and become a good trader so I prefer to sale the coins and earn the money through this process.

Because of my difficult circumstances, I am forced to sell during this period, but my goal is to buy and sell, meaning that I will become a good trader. When I complete my basic education, I will start trading.

• +3 1

My dear friend, the issue of buying and selling currencies is a purely commercial process, and every investor decides how to make his profit. Some of them monitor the banking market, and in the event that the currency price drops, they buy it and store it in their wallets until the rise, then they trade in and sell it, and so forth.

Only other way to get cash is to sell a limited part of your cryptocurrency holdings. In general, I prefer to invest in crypto, especially POS properties, since they can be used to produce passive income. I buy crypto on Mycointainer on a daily basis and stake it on their website. They have a large selection of crypto to invest in, so just deposits and make money.

Hello my friends, thanks to the author of this article In my opinion, I prefer buying and selling both at the time The best investment is to withdraw the money I make This is my opinion, and you, what do you think?

• +1 1

There is no doubt that buying and selling cryptocurrencies is profitable, as it is another area for everyone in us to collect money and profit without making a great effort, and I personally prefer this field of work a lot.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you, the best buying and selling of digital currencies is by selling digital currencies when their value increases, and at the same time, buying them when their price is low, so I prefer to work here on this platform for ease of earning and learning. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

I prefer trading continuously, I buy and sell cryptocurrencies, I buy many cryptocurrencies that are expected to rise and I invest and sell them when they rise, and I earn high profits from buying and selling.

You cannot sell without buying. You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

I would like to be able to buy or sell crypto coin.  Because crypto coin costs a lot.  If I do business with it, I can earn and profit.  So I agree with this topic.

I do not think that it is possible to separate between selling and buying currencies, because the person who buys currencies will sell them one day, no matter how long the period lasts, and I am the best of the two.

• +2 1

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
In the mean time I would like to buy cryptocurrency coins because it is the time that will make you rich in the couple of years without doing any thing. 

True, it is possible to rely on the rule of buying at a low price and selling at a high price, and currencies can also be bought and stored, meaning long-term investment, and thus you will achieve high profits.

True, it is possible to rely on the rule of buying at a low price and selling at a high price, and currencies can also be bought and stored, meaning long-term investment, and thus you will achieve high profits.

Hello friend, the truth of the matter is that I am currently buying and keeping the currency for a longer period until its price increases, so I can sell it and reap profits from it.

• +3 1

A cryptocurrency may be owned in a variety of ways. You can either purchase it and store it in your pocket, like most cryptocurrency owners do, or you can mine it through a method known as mining.
GRIN is a relatively new coin that can be mined. It's a cryptoactive that uses the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm to ensure transaction safety. GRIN has an infinite number of resources.

A cryptocurrency may be owned in a variety of ways. You can either purchase it and store it in your pocket, like most cryptocurrency owners do, or you can mine it through a method known as mining.
GRIN is a relatively new coin that can be mined. It's a cryptoactive that uses the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm to ensure transaction safety. GRIN has an infinite number of resources.

There are extraordinary methods to personal a cryptocurrency. You should purchase it and save it on your wallet, that's the direction accompanied with the aid of using maximum cryptocurrency owners, or you may mine it via a technique referred to as mining.
One of the cash to mine is GRIN is incredibly new. It is a cryptoactive primarily based totally at the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privateness of transactions. GRIN has a limiteless quantity of cash that miners will appreciate. The mining trouble varies relying at the hash of the network, and the asset itself is primarily based totally at the PoW mining technique.

You must buy and sell in order to profit from trading. However, I prefer to buy at the bottom and sell at the top because this is the best way to make a perfect profit. As a result, I look for favorable buying conditions and do not sell until I have made a profit.

Yes, I prefer that.  And I do this process in two ways, a short-term way, and it depends on buying popular cryptocurrencies at a time of low prices and selling them at a high.  And a long-term way, which is to buy emerging currencies, but for the long term I keep them for several months or sometimes a year.