Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Well,  going by the fundamental principles and purpose of business, I think that both buying and selling are part of market,  we buy at cheap price and sell at higher price to maximize our profits. So I prefer both two. 

Yes, this is  a very good way to get profit when we buy coins when their price is down and And they are sell in the market when their price is high .In this way we can get good profit .But for this, we have to get the information about the market's currency in daily routine.

I do not yet have enough experience to trade

I guess I'll do it when I get a lot of experience

This is my goal on this forum

I want to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and earn money at the same time, and this takes great time and patience

I will prefer you to buy an sell crypto coins you can buy when the rate of crypto coins is down and you can sale them when the rate of coins will high by them you can earn good profit.

Yes, you are right. This is one of the ways of earning through the Internet, buying currency at a time when its price is low, keeping it, then selling it when its price rises, but in my opinion, if you have sufficient experience and knowledge, I advise you to invest because it makes good gains

The best time to buy is now because the market has dropped more than %30 within a day. So I would transfer my assets to cryptocurrencies at the moment. I plan to invest 60% of my money and stock assets in Bitcoin and ethereum.

Yes this is way of trading. Sometimes when the price of coins are increasing, that is the time for selling coins. And when the price goes down, that is the best time to buy coins. If i say about bitcoin, it is increasing in these days than before. Few month ago bitcoin price was low. And now it has reached a high peak. People who bought bitcoin at that time, they have made a good profit by selling that. 

In light of how the market is, I like to keep the cryptos that I have, and when it goes down I will purchase protection, while holding up when the following air pocket is to sell and make a benefit.

I guess the time for me, is the time that market value of all cryptocurrencies has reduced, you will now buy and keep it, and wait for a moment that the market value will raise small, for you to gain profit added to your capital.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend, I suggest you to buy crypto and invest it into youbit. It is very profitable with minimum loss chance . it very popular among the peoples for investing crypto to increase your money.

I am certain that the basics of marketing is the buying and selling activity, because without buying and selling there wouldn't be any reason for investment mad trading

I prefer trading which is buying and selling.
But it is not that easy. You must learn the basics of trading and analyze the cryptocurrency in order to decide the best areas to buy and the best selling areas. You must also choose a suitable cryptocurrency that has a high trading volume.

It depends on the time, if at that particular time the price of the coins has risen then I won't buy I will only sell and if the price of the coins dropped I will buy I won't sell. 

As a student as soon as I start earning from this I will like to buy crypt coin as a sign on investing against the future I will also love to sell but for now I prefer to buy. 

I am not doing any of these (Buying , HODL or Selling of crypto) mainly because of the extreme volatility and associated uncertainties.

I strongly believe Trading crypto is a better strategy than the other three, since it could generate a stable stream of weekly and monthly income.

HODL is inaction based on the ‘Hope’ that the prices will rise in future due to some reason.

But trading is Action, a mentally stimulating activity which can be rewarding if done right (with the right analysis and mastery over emotions).

A good trader would have gained mastery over the 3 emotions - ‘Fear’, ‘Greed’ and ‘Hope’.

I am a forex trader and I don’t hold any cryptocurrencies (for long term). I do use some forex brokers who allow cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.

Once deposited, the forex brokers store cryptocurrencies essentially as USD (or some stable fiat currency) at the time of deposit, so I don’t have to worry about the purchasing power of my invested money in trading going down.

The value of cryptocurrency can move over 20% a day all of a sudden and moves less than 2% on most of the days. We never know what is the right margin to apply to minimize the risks and maximize the profits (Proper Optimization) at the same time. This makes cryptocurrencies less attractive for margin trading.

So, basically I use cryptocurrency only to make certain transactions and not as an investment.

You may check my profile or other answers for more insights on trading and investing in general.

Hello friends I am new to this site and this is my second day I joined a few days ago so I don't know anything about this question this is about the buy or sell coins so if anyone know about this question please guide me e this is a good question

I prefer to do the both buying when it fall and sells when it rise in the demand at the market. I did that as an investment for the purpose of making profit. I also learn more skills in this forim.

• +1 1

Personally I think that the two options should be used to buy crypto when the market is bearish and then sell when its value increases in this way we achieve a profitability and in that way capitalize ourselves

Yes, because crypto coins are digital currency so that the prices are volatile, it may go up or down anytime. To earn crypto coins we need to buy the coins at a lower price, and sell it when the price is higher on the price that we bought it. In that process we can earned crypto coins by just daily checking the chart. As a reminder, be patient everyday because we do not know when the price of crypto coins will go up or down.

To me in prefer to sell coins selling it will be like an encouragement to me because after working hard in gaining the coins the best thing to me is sell it and invest somewhere else that I think it will bring me more profit than last time 

Crypto currency is a popular and popular crypto currency. This is a list of topics you may have used in the past. Do you want to resize the window, or if you want to use it? If you want to get rid of clutter, you can use the cluster you want to send to cache or cache.

Buying or selling  crypto coins scores depends on the situation.It would be wrong to say that we prefer either of these two things.Sometimes the situation is such that buy crypto coins and sometimes we bring it so that crypto coins become expensive again, then at that time we can earn profits by selling the crypto coins.So I prefer both crypto coins selling as well as buying.

• Useful or interesting 1

By the way, I am new to this forum and so far I have not bought or sold any coins. But I prefer to buy and sell coins in the future, because that way we can make more money. According to our experience and knowledge, we should buy and sell coins when the price is low.

• +1 1

Certainly everyone follows this method my friend, this is simple trading, but professionalism is when you can know the low pursuit and the high price in order to be able to determine the right time to sell and the right time to buy, and this needs to study technical analysis of digital currencies and acquire trading skills.

I believe buying always is the best thing that you can do in crypto market. The reason is simple, the prices will increase a lot day by day. I don't like selling at all and I always make a lot profit by holding, So you should buy cryptocurrencies when the prices are low.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH