Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

That will rely upon the cryptographic money and what sort of speculation you need to make, if the cash has a low an incentive as I would see it ought to hold or marking. In the event that, then again, we talk about bitcoin, I exchange and I make a benefit all by selling and purchasing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i will try it when i will receive incomes from this forum. it a good opportunity earn extra money. It is also a chance to learn trading. All members can try it to be a good trader in future.

Thank you dear for this post it the very good technical question and I support you it a good business to buy and sell the bit coins if the rate is high so you should buy the coins and you will be rich.

I prefer both depends on timing since I also trade with cryptocurrencies in additional to my work here , I like to buy currencies when there is a pump coming soon which will give huge profits but I invest smartly and never buy a lot of currencies if I don't have a lot of money because even if the chance of pump happening 99% there is still 1% risk the pump doesn't happen and maybe dump instead

Yes, my dear friend, this is what is called trading, selling the currency when it rises and when its purchase is low, and from it you will also earn more extra money, but you may lose some money all if you do not know how to trade correctly

I will work to make a good profit through digital currency, and for that I will buy and sell digital currencies, so when the price is low I will buy and when the price goes up I will sell these and hopefully I will make more profit.

most of the time when I think it is the good coin and that coin is the new one so I go and buy it as much as I can afford to buy. and I hold it for a long time in hope for the profits.

I did not exchange my crypto coins from the exchanger first to institute or light coin then I have some friends to open an ATM through them which gives me the currency of my country where I sell it with one hundred percent. With the help of various trusted admins I sell this token to them and they give me the currency of my country and if I ever need a little then I did not buy from them again this is how I buy and sell.

I additionally incline toward both. Since in the field of cryptographic forms of money you need to purchase and sell. You can't sell without purchasing. You should purchase when the cost is modest. You should sell when the cost is high to win great cash. In this field, a procedure should be followed and applied, and with progress for all.

Everyone wants to earn money trading cryptocurrencies, buying when the price is falling and selling when it rises.  But you need to know how and when to buy and when to sell in order not to lose money.

I prefer both. When the market price will go down then I will buy coin. And when market price will go up then I will sell it. For this I have to analysis the market conditions. And I need much knowledge for it. 

• +1 1

I, like many, buy and sell. That is, I am engaged in speculation, where I buy for a fall in value, and sell for an increase. Thus, it turns out to earn money to pay for an apartment, buy food and much more

I would say that buying and selling coins at low prices and selling at high prices is important for your business, so I like both of you to get some of the money your business needs to raise coins. I like buying and selling cryptocurrencies and investing in them. Thank you..

I prefer the both because it all depends on duration you buy when it is less at the market and sell when the price rise to earn profit because it all deal with exchange rate and the demand.

To buy and sell is two different things which are very important in the world of cryptocurrency. The first step is to buy coin which will be use to start an investment and when it done you will then sell and cash out your profit. So both buying and selling can not be left out in cryptocurrency trading.

Yes my friend for me I prefer to both, because when price is low I will purchase and when tha price is hight then I will sell and earn a profit, its all depend on your knowledge...

the polike policy in our county of full damage f cryptocurrencies for the world economy range from small transaction fees for the exchange of funds online, to greater protection against identity to be thi is our full sacrifice our life to be again in country of full life 

Your post very impormative for that people he wants buy sell and want good earning from this site but u need first alot of information about trading if u know about this u got extra amount from Cryptotalk its very interesting that u got extra amount from this plateforme I hope u got good amount by buy and sell Cryptocurrencies

On 10/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I support both because we will buy when the coin is low, and we will sell when the coin is high This will give us a good profit, so buy and sell are important. You don't just have to buy, you have to sell.

I like to take a trade with crypto currencies, I make the buy when the price of Bitcoin is low and resell it when the price is moved up,  i make good profit by doing that. 

Yeah its a good thing but uh have to be very clever and have knowledge about these currencies like higher there value to sold and lower to buy but it also take time and investment 

Surely guys we most buy and sell crytotalk coins in order to earn much money everyday because crypto coins is one of the most important platform in the crytotalk currency so for we need to buy and sell to get more profit

Both buying and selling have time in business. When it time to invest you will buy and when your investment grow to your satisfaction you sell. Don't make any mistake when you're buying or selling your crypto because you can not get it back when you send it

I think it is not about the preference of buying and selling. It is about the knowledge of the market. When you know that market is going up, you need to buy and when you have advanced knowledge that market is going to come down as it is already overvalued then it is good time to sell.