Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I, as a new person in this forum and cryptocurrencies, must buy when their price decreases and sell them when the price rises and you cannot buy without selling because you must buy when the price decreases and sell when the price rises and that this strategy we must implement successfully so that we do not face problems

Yes i also prefer to buy or sell crypto coins.Cryptocurrency is a platform which you can earn, learn also be buy or sell coins.Buy or sell coin is very easy in crypto forum.Trading is also be best in this coins.

I also prefer both buying and selling crypto coins. When the price of a particular coin drops we buy it and when the price increases we sell it. Both are an option for increasing our profit.

As a new,I think that  you can buy a cryptocurrency at a low price and after 1 week or 1 day you can Sell at a fairly affordaaffordable.Peoples who are collecting coin and only joining airdrops they're also like sell coins in this site.

@JPCaMoney @kikifam Yes its always like that and its important, the right idea is to have that perfect ey for the right pair to which one can be able to earn from it this is really effective, its really important to work as hard and be sure to define what is that that you can earn in you wait for the market go up and or down and that would be key real key and really effective that eye does not have anybody more that ourselves

It is the only way we make money from trading cryptocurrencies. We buy at a price and expect it to go higher to sell. What we aren't sure if this price is low to buy. Lately many are buying high with the aim to sell higher and usually this doesn't work.

• +2 1

I think that it's a good time to buy any kind of digital currency because now a days digital currency don't have a precious reputation but I think after some time it's going to it's peak point of the past everyone starts to use digital currency as like we use mobile recharge 

There isn't any disbelief that purchasing plus vendition fiat currencies return, something that is often an extra region for every person successful to just stack up money in addition to profit with no creating an effort, in addition to I chose the present career a great deal.

I prefer to buy and sell crypto coins. However one would have to be extremely careful while engaging in such activities.chances of losing it are very high.

19 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

It is the only way we make money from trading cryptocurrencies. We buy at a price and expect it to go higher to sell. What we aren't sure if this price is low to buy. Lately many are buying high with the aim to sell higher and usually this doesn't work.

In my opinion, you just can’t choose one of them!  Because you can't sell without buying!  One of the conditions for working on a digital currency project is buying and selling!  You must know what is the right opportunity to buy when the price is low, and what is the right opportunity to sell when the price is high. @zhoutong

Well buying and selling both are gives profit, depends upon the market. Here I prefer rather than selling is buying and holding. This also gives a beautiful earnings.

12 minutes ago, Ram22 said:

It is a good way to trade my friend, but its profits are very small. You have to be more careful in using the trading
I wish you success

You are right. And more important thing we need to know the perfect time when to buy coins and when to sell them. We need to gain a lot of knowledge on trade to use it as profitable. @Ram22

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I prefer both buying and selling this currency. First we can buy when the price is lower.  Then we can store and gain  more benefits. When we buy this currency we can start trading.when the price is up we can sale the currency.

I prefer sell rather than buy at expensive prices. The cryptocurrency market is in a peak situation and I am sure that if we sell we can be sure that we will never get lose. So therefore, if you wait and hope for profit, you will lost so good profits.

• +1 1

Every trader ambition is to become successful in trading and honestly I love buying crypto at lower price and make some investment for long a term and wait when the price have rise massively in digital market then I will sell and make some good profit.

Yes I buy and sell crypto coins, when the price fall I buy and when the price of the currency raised I sell to earn some profits because investment is all about raise and fall at times when I sell I lose, but I still continue the investment, thanks.

I prefer to sell but making both buying and selling is a good idea because it may bring more profit, values and benefits  in cryptotalk currency platform exchange market where one need to acquire knowledge and experience on trading and investment

The best time to buy is now because Bitcoin has dropped more than %30 in this week. So I would transfer my assets to cryptocurrencies at the moment. I plan to invest 60% of my money on Bitcoin and the rest ones to Cardano and Ethereum.

Buying and selling are complementary to each other and you can't just trade by selling or buying just because in order to win you have to buy an cryptocurrency and then sell it when its price rises. That's the idea of trading and investing. 

• +2 1

Well you can't sell it if you don't buy it , can you. There are two kinds of investors in the market. Some want to invest quick earn quick and sell quick while making little money. But there are also people like me who would trust a coin and follow it's growth , waiting for the opportune moment to buy it and keep it for a long time .

I prefer both, because with sellings i can buy more, and with the buying and got more, so i do the two. Only buy is more comfortable maybe mut i want to win more money it does not need much thinking

Yes dear friend you are very right and I prefer to both buy and sell coins and we should buy the coins when the price of Bitcoin is less and then sell it when its price becomes high and in this way you can earn a good profit from it.

• +2 1

In my opinion One of the coins for mining is the relatively new GRIN. It is a cryptocurrency based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions.

I think  it seems right to buy and sell a coin  beacuse its also a type of trading they price of coin is up and down day by day. Some time saleing a coin gives a benefit and some time it loss for us .