Has the end of physical money come? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

I don't think the end of physical money can come and if it does, it would only be to countries that are highly developed, countries that have a technology that can sustain virtual money, although I insist that paper will always be used.

Edited by piuri01

I do not think that the material money will end, because there are many countries that possess the material or technological capabilities to use electronic currencies. Currency remains easier to use for many poor countries.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friends, is a really important topic and good news. We really need to develop and use technology in trade exchanges and end dealing in paper currencies. I encourage countries to use central digital currencies and get rid of paper and ink expenses that the paper currency printing process needs

• +2 1

Physical currencies are very important and governments are still giving it a lot of attention. Governments will never allow crypto to replace fiat because they cannot control it.

Yes dear world is afraid that maybe physical money will close in some year . Because every one prefer to online work and online shopping . But governments and banks will not allow to for bring digital currencies.because banks have local money. 

I don't think so that physical currency will lose its existence now as its too early. It will take time to launch it as it's not quite easy to deal with digital currencies. Moreover most of the countries are still unaware of this currency.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Indeed individuals are becoming acquainted with about digital currency in numerous pieces of the world however there are a few group additionally who accept just in actual cash. They don't trust on electrical and virtual cash. So I figure actual cash might be totally end when individuals completely trust on cryptographic money.

Dear friend,Yes people in different parts of the world may know about cryptocurrency but there are some people who only believe in physical money.I hope you understand.

This is good news that makes me optimistic about a bright future for cryptocurrencies
And the countdown to the existence of the paper coins will begin to become with time only for the memory that we collect as a hobby only

I don't think so I admit it online currency is making rapid progress in the modern world but it think it will never be able to replace the physical money 

physical cash will remain in the world for a long time to come..............

You are welcome, dear, in this forum, I do not share your opinion on this because the coin will not expire quickly, but I expect that the digital currency will spread in a positive, large and clear manner, but I think the basic thing It is a coin

Not even now but let's include future,  physical money or fiat currency has not come to an end, it will still be circulating carrying out it function as a money for transactions, exchanges and for payments of goods and services cash or online. Just it has gotten a challenging alternative means of making global transactions that will dominate world but not to completely replace as some believe.

We cannot say at the present time that cryptocurrencies cancel paper currencies because there are many countries that prohibit dealing with cryptocurrencies in addition to the inefficiency of the Internet in other countries, but in the distant future I think that cryptocurrencies can replace monetary currencies

Cryptocurrency won't replace physical money completely, but will be replacing more and more percent of physical money and also other electronic currencies. It will be much easier for everyone to use cryptocurrencies If there is enough infrastructures like internet connections and mobiles.

In my opinion, it is time to end paper currencies and start introducing digital currencies in all countries, and the necessity of using digital currencies has proven after the spread of the Corona epidemic, as it is no longer safe to exchange paper currencies by hand because it is one of the risks that the infection may cause ... in addition to that. Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to buy and save a lot of effort and fatigue

No I think reall money , tengible is also very important for all of us. Because different people have different currencies.. And no all people use a digital type money . 

Many countries don't have access to internet.in these countries there may not be the end of physical currency, mqy be after some years it will happen. But in many countries due to some conditions physical money usage is reduced, digital currency is taking place of physical money. Now people are doing knline shoppings, paying online payments.

Yes it can possible but it difficult.  China wantt o introduce digital currency but so many countries which is like developing and don't much source to use digital currency on next level. Developing countries using but some of thier people uneducated and don't much know how to use the digital currency and feel bad during using. So it can be possible if technology use increase as much as possible. 

A remarkable and advanced step China has taken in this direction
The introduction of an electronic currency for local and international circulation and investment will give great strength to the Chinese currency and make it achieve progress over competing currencies
All countries should take the same step and start introducing their electronic currency

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Physical money is existing and will continue to exist, because so many places in this world has no internet connection, and so many individuals still don't know about money transfer and they prefer physical money. 

Hello my friend
Certainly cryptocurrencies have become famous for dealing, which confirms their strength and spread and that they will be able to control the global financial system
Therefore, some countries of the world are trying to dominate the new global financial market by introducing new digital currencies
But there is a difference between those currencies and Bitcoin because the Bitcoin system is a decentralized system that has its own rules and is not linked to any financial system of any country, meaning that it cannot be controlled by any party.
Therefore, Bitcoin could become the face of the new financial world

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I think that is very important for the end of the period of banks and their tangible traditional currencies, which are monetary currencies. It is time for the institutional adoption of cryptocurrencies and the replacement of all monetary currencies by relying on cryptocurrencies that have a very sophisticated financial blockchain system. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with @Emma William, that at the end the real money will be ended. I think it's far from us, may be our generation would see this. Many regoins on the earth have started digital currency or cryptocurrency as well to have grip but many of them appears to be failed. So the they are talking is very hard and take a time to got the position you all talking. 

This matter is not possible at the present time, on the one hand the dollar is one of the strongest currencies in the world and you cannot compete with it using electronic currencies and on the other hand most countries cannot deal with this technological development and replace the dollar with this electronic currency, but it is possible with the passage of time to introduce this electronic currency in the field of sale And global buying

• +4 1

19 hours ago, MasterFf9 said:

Well!! yes digital currencies have bright future and also it is called future currency but still there are alot of regions and countries which are nit developed and people are not aware of such currency so it took time but of course in future people will prefer digital currencies over paper currency.

@MasterFf9 That is why we have to take all the possible knowledge to be within cryptocurrencies and thus have an advantage in the future, anticipating events is something that we must all do to have a better economic future, cryptocurrencies are already in the present and will be the that is used later, when the countries see the big ones changing towards digital money they will have to accept it and get into globalization, greetings.