Has the end of physical money come? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

I think it is still too soon to discuss this. Genuine and substantial cash will even now have an incredible significance more than cryptographic forms of money since individuals are as yet beleiving it. Be that as it may, from my unassuming perspective, in the end the period of genuine cash will end, and the time of computerized monetary standards will come all things being equal.

Of course Cryptocurrencies is now world recognized, but that doesn't mean physical money is now on the brink of going out if usage, anytime soon, as all mechanism of money have their own usage, as we had on electronic payment system, which has which doing great works on the financial system. So Cryptocurrencies also has it own part to play

Deutsche Bank, one of the world's leading financial services companies has predicted that cryptocurrency could replace cash entirely by 2030 due to the fragility of the current system. ... Overcoming regulatory hurdles will broaden their appeal and raise the potential to eventually replace cash.”

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

Cryptocurrencies have been advancing in their global acceptance, every day more people, entities and governments are accepting this type of digital money, based on encryption, but physical money, issued by the central banks of the countries continues to send, their transactions in commerce, finance and the economy continue to grow, the current world is one of physical money and it will take a long time for this to change. Cryptocurrencies have their importance, but they will not displace fiat money for now.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

@Dormilon yeah my dear friend you are right I read it also. And I also learn more things from your post about new modern digital currencies as like you discussed in your post. And I will also try to learn more about Chinese new digital currency and I also some knowledge collected from you post. I just can't say that thank you for this piece of information this is a helping material my friend. 🥰😍

• +1 1

We're all living in a digital era and it's totally normal to see those big changes. Chine is a very powerful country and it's normal. I also beileve every smart country is working on some digital money or crypto projects because they knew if they won't act early they can lose oppourtunity, just like bussinesess if there's a big change you should act faster so you can adapt  faster.

• +3 1

I think so. almost all of the developed countries are at the final phase of their own digital currency. china is leading in this aspect and it looks like they will be the first to introduce the national digital currency : their own digital yuan. many other developed countries will follow. the new age in finance is upon us

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that physical money will always exist, but in the medium-term future, it will remain in the background, where digital currencies will be the main actor in the economy of any country, but personally two types of currencies are going to complement each other.

Soon the physical currency will no longer exist since there will only be digital currency and that is good for all countries since you do not have to spend more on the role of physical currency, it will be digital and it could have a great price and could have a very good  economy of the country and there will be no more poverty and we will be in a new change to the world since it will be more futuristic and with a very good economy.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

it's really good to hear that people are now moving towards the cryptocurrencies and use them in their daily routines.but in the whole world it could not be possible and I think that paper money will never ends even the currencies are much being popular.

I also think so. Because day by day the popularity of digital currency is increasing. Many people are becoming interested in digital currency. Because it is very much profitable. And I hope one day every country will shift in digital currency. 

In my opinion I think that only China would be able to end with physical money since they handle a very advanced technology, they are from the first world and in turn there are many countries and regions that do not have internet

Inspire of its disadvantages ( for example counterfeit notes) and other problems, it is not the end of the road for physical currencies. The most important reason is lack of education and low penetration of internet connectivity.. Also many countries have yet to recognize this form of currencies.

Physical currency cannot be replaced by cryptocurrency because a lot of countries so far have not regulated cryptocurrencies in any form. The people their use cryptocurrencies to convert them into fiat. So local and cryptocurrencies will keep on thriving parallel to each other.

• +3 1

We can't just concludes and thinks the end of money is here  the competition is still on and we are still here spending the fiat currency but o know the cryptocurrency will dominate but I don't think it has come to end the the hard currency..

In this century, i don't think there would be the end of physical money, not possible, may be in next century when there will be much advance technology when quantum computer arrive. This our time, local banks tries create cashless policy but can't do without the physical money because of the technical failure of our recent technology.

It is a very modern step and I think that by adopting  digital currencies for trading, China will achieve a qualitative leap!
I believe that the technological development in the world will push it to trade using digital currencies!

Of course e-yuan is not a cryptocurrency, it is ordinary fiat money that is digital, it can only be used in the country and cannot be traded on the crypto market. In my opinion, all countries have digital fiat money, so they only replace banknotes with digital money to make transactions easier.

• +1 1

I guess the answer is now
Physical, physical, physical, today, present time, until now, will change due to the great change in the field of digital currencies
Thanks for sharing

It is quite possible that you can convert cryptocurrency into physical currency. Almost everyone also converts it into digital currency to meet their needs. There will be some people who will use it as a crypto currency. The platform is used almost all over the world so people all over the world convert it into their currency. You can  change it through Yobit exchange. 

Flat currency will not end because flat currency and digital currency have its own advantage .Digital currency is new thing in comparison to flat currency.I Can't  think about its ending due to some reason which i mentioned above.

• +5 1

I think it I not easy to say .. Because we buy the things in the market by physical mo ey so I think it has its own importance so it has no end. However this is the time of digital currency but I think it is not end of physical.

• +2 1

Well, this will not being happen mate because not all people can afford some gadgets like mobile phone, laptops, personal computer etc to deposit some money into digital, this is very important for us because of tradition.