Has the end of physical money come? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

You could say that if the physical money is coming to an end and the one that is making its way to be the new money would be digital because people are getting used to doing everything via digital until shopping in supermarkets or Of other things they do everything digital without moving, but there are places where there is no internet or digital things and those places are the ones that could continue to use physical money so it could be said that if it has come to an end but at the same time it has not .

I don't know really think that will be possible for now, but surely a time will come that physical money will alittle scares, digital more will soon take over from now to 5years coming, I think so. Thank you

• +1 1

hello there 
i think this will be real not only in china i think year by year it will be done on alot of countries because i think there is two important reasons 
first the corona virus which make all people stay in home and work from the house which increasing of demands of digital coins because the real coin is not clean and it can carry not only corona virus but alot of virus ,
the second reason if as you said to make real money we have to buy paper and paint and alot of resources.
hope all world work on digital coins .

The world is developing, and with the presence of this covid 19 epidemic, recognition of cryptocurrencies and payment with them has become necessary, because most coins carrier of infection .

On 10/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

@Dormilon What a great informative post this was mate as i was very impressed with this post. However, i think its a good step from Chinese government as its no more a surprise or news to us that the world is now turning to digital world meaning there will be an end to phisical currency sooner or later so the earlier the better the Chinese citizens are familiar with cryptocurrency.

It will take a whole lot to replace physical money as you have called it. If it is even possible to replace, you can bet it will not be anytime soon. Many people are yet to key into the use of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator :)

e-yuan.png

Certainly it is possible that it will happen soon, but this will take time, but little by little we can see that they will be accepted at some point since many businesses are currently receiving cryptocurrencies and not their traditional currency and this may be a good step for the world of the blockchain.

• +1 1

Many countries have many countries or places / regions that do not even have access to the Internet.  So electronic money for them is something from fantastic movies.  But over time the new generation will certainly not be using physical money.

• +1 1

Physical money is already being ended in many countries, and it's not due to cryptocurrency. but If you mean that bitcoin could kill fiats, I think that won't happen soon as there are still developing and third-world countries that rely on their national currencies.

Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies will be the future in what has to do with the different physical currencies that exist, at some point everything will become digital and that is why it is important to start collecting different currencies because in the future you will have too much importance. good is the opinion that I have about cryptocurrencies.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:22 PM, Dormilon said:

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator :)

e-yuan.png

Yes, there is a lot of talk about printing a lot of dollars, and that the Chinese yen will be good in dealing. Many Chinese are using cryptocurrencies. It has become big for them, and it may soon be in the whole world.

• +4 1

I answer this question in the affirmative and also state that paper money is gradually coming to its end. If we look at how  payment methods are being made in the past and how it is being made now, we will all agree that digital money now reigns in supermarkets, shops etc and will soon take over in every of our daily lives.

The elimination of physical money has its advantages, however, this elimination poses numerous disadvantages because it involves a drastic change of mentality and possible expenditure for a very large group of people used to always handle liquid money.

• +3 1

i don't assume bodily money will quit sinxe it is the traditional manner and it is what we were skilled to get used to. but with the on-going pandemic, i also can say that it is now not completely impossible for paper money machine to be lessened. lessened but not absolutely long past.

The truth is that physical money can not come to an end the only thing that can happen to if eventually digital money takeover is that the use of physical money would be less

Developed countries can eliminate material money in light of the continuous use of electronic payment۔but it needs to be developed and accepted on all countries there are some that doesn't even have internet

For the beginners here it is too early to talk about the end of physical money since not all countries have at their disposal the necessary technology to implement this system

I think this is the same as regular fiat, what distinguishes it is e-yuan in digital form and remains centralized. Indeed, fiat banknotes have been abandoned but only replace them with digital, currently it has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. And it will only be used in Locale only, not covering the whole world.

• +1 1

We will soon see the day when the use of fiat currencies drops dramatically. Digital currencies will take their place and we will be able to buy and sell anything via digital currencies. It will not stop at China alone. I think that many countries around the world will follow the same approach.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that in my humble opinion it is still too early for all the money to be digital since the majority of the population uses real money and I think this will be around for a long time but it is certain that in the very distant future it will be all digital
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck and great winnings for everyone

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

No I don't like this because there are also many poor people in all countries so what about them they are already poor and after this change they will definitely dead because they can afford mobile and if they don't have mobile than they can't do anything and they will dead so I think this system should not be created.

I read about this news. This came in the context of the race to create a local digital currency. And he was ready to test it on one of the matches, since it had established an electronic ticket office that relied on that digital currency, in order to know the success of this currency if it was launched in several regions that depend on your youth online. While fiat currencies remain dependent on normal cases. This would make things easy for them if they adopted a strategy to facilitate the promotion of currency to the population of her country.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well we all know that digital currency is on a high increase daily and edging over physical currency but I feel the physical currency still has it place, physical currency is like a symbol of identity for most countries hence it can't be neglected so easily.

Well we all know that digital currency is on a high increase daily and edging over physical currency but I feel the physical currency still has it place, physical currency is like a symbol of identity for most countries hence it can't be neglected so easily.

Edited by Usnman