Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

If you choose a legit and secured wallet then your funds are secured in it until you secure your private key and don't share it with any other. Private key should remain private as If you shate it with anyone else He could steal all your funds from your wallet so be careful about it.

You should always take care of the security of your Bitcoin by placing it in a safe wallet. I advise you to use Yobit, as it is a safe and difficult wallet to hack. You should use a strong password and avoid sharing your account information with anyone and stay away from untrusted sites that contain fraudsters.

Certainly your Bitcoin can be stolen and you must adopt cold wallets to save your Bitcoin balance, as they provide a high degree of security compared to software wallets or platforms' wallets

Thank you, my friend, for this important and useful participation for new members. We have to choose the wallet well so that it is safe and we store currencies in it for successful trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello friends, I think that there are so many scammers out there and they have their ways of getting their clients, so there wallets need to be secure to avoid the scammers from accessing your privacy, anyway, thank you so much dude for sharing this important and useful information with us. 

It is one of the most important questions on the minds of all members about whether someone can steal my money, and after the explanation I gave, everyone should pay attention and keep your account key and not tell anyone about it so that you do not lose all your money

• +2 1

Hi dear, it is a topic that everyone should beware of, but what we have to do is protect the privacy well and choose a difficult and literal password.

This is really helpful.Thank you for this post
What I understood is that the private key is of clear importance. Whoever owns it acquires the money, whether or not its owner. It is better to keep it well and not to share it with anyone.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it is necessary to keep the money that we earn through electronic wallets and to be keen to memorize our password to avoid losing the money in this wallet, in addition to the high security system provided by Bitcoin in preserving funds

I believe that hackers are everywhere and that the security of our information depends on personal attention and keeping that information safe and I believe that if the fraudsters do not know your gmail account, it will be difficult to steal you, but the money in the wallet may be lost if the private key is lost.

Since they can't be traced when they steal from us, scammers and hackers flock to cryptocurrency. Our crypto, not only bitcoin, can be stolen from our wallets or any account if we don't use good passwords and follow other protection guidelines including allowing 2FA.

This is very good and useful information, my friend, thank you very much . There are many topics on how to protect our accounts, personal information and money because of the importance of this information and because of the large number of scammers and hackers who want to steal us . For safety, write your information on a piece of paper or store it on a wallet not connected to the Internet.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is known for its security; the bitcoins will be held secure as long as you have them in a wallet and have the secret keys to them; they are almost impossible to counterfeit, but there are some hacking techniques. And it normally stems from a lack of understanding of how the internet works; when uploading seemingly harmless files, they can contain malicious code that can later cause damage.

Hey mates, really informative post and this post will help lot of people. If we not give our private key than our bitcoin will be safe or if we enable 2fa security than our bitcoin and others alt coin will be safe.it enables people to deal with digital currencies.

Good evening, my friend. Yes, my friend. There are many people trying to steal. This is why we must put it in a safe wallet and we must set a special key for it so that we can keep our money.

Yes, there are people who are professionals in the field of digital currency theft! Whether through unknown or unreliable sites or through Telegram! I know many people who lost all their possessions due to hackers hacking their devices and knowing the person’s accounts on the trading platforms and also their wallet accounts.

Yes, by understanding these things, I think it becomes difficult to steal your Bitcoin. We must keep these keys and not give them to anyone, no matter what. Many fraudsters are trying to persuade you to give them the keys to your wallet, so be careful.

• +1 1

Your valuable information helps us understand the functioning of both the public and the private key, and we must keep our private key in a place far from the internet and computers, and secure our account using the 2fa double security factor to protect our money from fraudsters.

• +1 1

Hi my friend you are right there is a lot of scammers available at any forums. The scammers gives you offers. Don't share your information with anyone and keep your information safe 

Hello my friend, I think your words are 100% correct. You have provided some good information that will benefit many of our colleagues, especially here in the new members section, and of course everyone should beware of scam sites that put offers to attract those interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, and not share their personal information And private passwords for their wallets in any untrusted location or with anyone.

• +3 1

The bitcoin is the largest technology base digital currency in the world will not be hidden more and that makes people grow much love for the coin and didn't hesitate to steal that from you

There are many fraudsters who will try to steal your cryptocurrency, so you have to be careful not to give your private wallet number to anyone, and use a strong password, and this will prevent it from being stolen.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

@Robrey17It is good information, my friend. Can you tell me where I can find both my public key and my private key in a yopt moment because I am principled and I do not know much yet, and I have not tried to withdraw so far. Please help.

• +1 1

Hi dear !

Yes you are right. We should be very careful about our earnings. 

This is a very helpfull post from you. And it will help me alot in future. Keep posting informative posts. Thank you. Good luck