Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Yes you are right and we have to make sure that our both keys are secret and out of hack. And for remember we have to notice these keys at some point but in hard form not in soft form. Because it can be hacked.

If you cannot protect your accounts from scammers there is a possibility that your account is hacked and your Bitcoin is transferred to the other account. It is very important for all person who create account in any wallet they must set wrong password and enable two factor verification method and must write their private keys on safe place 

It is very important to keep passwords hidden from everyone, even the closest people to you. It is privacy and must be respected. We do not know what people think and how they will steal you.

No, if you do not share your private keys to others no one can steal your bitcoin. Blockchain is too much secured and hackers can not crack this. As a result your bitcoins are secured in your wallet. But if you share your private info you will face problem.

If you hold your btc in a secure wallet or site and dont give anyone your password or otp no one can steal your btc.But make sure tge wallet site is legit and trusted.And also you have to be careful when you transect your coins from one wallet to other. But if you dobt give any password or 2fa to anyone your coin are secure.

• +1 1

Yea by sharing your information with un know person,if you are not careful you wont be save with that person becouse some people areharcher,they can harck someone account so its better you should be carefull with eh you share your information with.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

@Robrey17 This is a very good, understandable, and simple explanation, and I would like to add that the device through which we open our wallet must be protected and beware of links and files from unknown sources, as it may be able to hack the device and then the wallet

You say right my friend we should always use strong password with 2fa. Never share your password with anyone else . Use upper case  and lower case letters and numbers in your password .  Never create your password with your birthday date and your name because any hacker get hack your account and you will lose your money .

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend yes someone can steal your bitcoin from your wallet when you give out your private key to someone mistakenly he can used this opportunity to steal your fund without your consent so far no one has been able to enter the system in a fraudulent way so you can be very sure of everything you can generate in money.

Your coin can be stolen when you don't apply seriousness in your doings.crypto provided us with high quality security that help us to protect our personal details not to be temper with.

I would say that money is like any other money and in general it can be stolen, it is your responsibility to protect your money if it is not stolen but if you protect your wallet or no one can be stolen then you need to keep them safe.  Which an investor owns in cryptocurrencies because if he loses his personal key he will not be able to recover anything from his money, so I advise beginners to read posts with tips to protect personal posts.

Stealing crypto comes with the essentiality of desperate people putting eyes in your earnings. It is very sure that they can steal your bjtcoin but you surely can avoid this by using a very secured wallet. Using a very secured wallet means you use a wallet that is decentralized itself 

• +1 1

Of course, this could happen if you access dangerous sites such as Deep Web, or if you put your personal information on untrusted sites, you will be hacked and stolen. You should also use high-level security systems to protect your money

Yes is very good question, people can steal your bitcoins if you didn't keep your keep your wallet save, Because scammers always look forward to see that they harck your wallet so be very careful with scammers to avoid stealing from your wallet so keep your bitcoins saved.

You have the responsibility of the safety of your coin, you have keys to secure them and without you giving it out to anybody no one can steal your coin, to transfer your coin you will need your private key which only you should have access to to avoid theft

Unfortunately it could be happen. For this sad reason you need to be aware about your account. At first you need to make your privacy strong and use safe wallet.  

the simple answer is that you will only be stolen if you give access to your wallet, that is why be careful with what you are doing online and with your money.

There are many wallet hackers who are always on the lookout for thefts.  If you are not careful with them, they will hack your BTC wallet and then you will lose your money.  So you must be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Bitcoin is characterized by its security, your Bitcoin can be kept secure as long as it is in your wallet and its private keys are almost impossible for you to steal, if there is a way with hackers they are not very common, and how the internet is usually  It goes through ignorance when downloading seemingly innocent files that may contain malware that may later attack your computer's security.  That is why I have to be very careful about this.  For greater protection, if you have plenty, it is recommended that hardware wallets be your physical.

Yes it can be hacked by hackers.If you are not using high security wallet.If you share your private keys of wallets than it will easily hacked.So be careful not to share your private keys. 

Thank you for this information related to private key and public key, and how it may lead to stealing of one's currency..Bitcoin are well secured and cannot be stolen from you or hacked except you disclose your crypto wallet

You information about crypto talk is very impressive. In my point of view the most important thing is to save our Bitcoin from scammers and hackers. I did not know about 2fa security thank you for your  informative post.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

Yes people can steal your Bitcoin if you deliberately or mistakingly disclose your privacy keys to someone by doing this forget your Bitcoin is gone so be careful with your privacy keys,be advised thanks, you are always welcome mates.

Yes of course, scammers are everywhere and if you are not careful with your Bitcoin security, it can easily be stolen. I advised all the members in this forum to secure their bitcoin wallet very well so that scammers won't have access to it.