Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

the truth is you need to work as hard and positioned up a great method that does in reality be just right for you , you actually need to simply cost what you've got today so if you have a pockets that isn't always safe you'll lose what you are attempting to gain and so within the top thing is you figure as hard and make sure that you are capable of be careful in what you will be working on

Yes, thieves could do this, however, its ridiculously hard, almost impossible, if you are fully aware. Just keep your passwords and seed phrases in safe place, and it would be almost impossible to steal your funds. 

Definitely sure, however to take a BTC from your wallet a hacker needs to approach your gmail, or to you passwords, or to have your cell phone. So I would say, to protect your self from hackers always use a strong password with numeral digits.

i think maybe right maybe not , but generaly no one can steal your bitcoin , because a lot of things , i will explain about that just read my comment , No they cannot because they needed to hack into your btc wallet which is impossible. Yes sure if you gave them your mobile phone or wallet password and username or your mail address access then sure they can, but without this parts it is not possible. so that all my information about what you asked , good luck .

I think both private and public key are important to keep your Bitcoins safe. It is important to keep both of them safe so that you don't have to worry about someone stealing your Bitcoins. 

Yes .people can steal your bitcoin from your wallet. There are alot of hackers in internet. They can hack your wallet and took your bitcoin. But if you turn you 2FA on your wallet they can never steal you bitcoin. So be careful and try to be secure. 

Yes dear,your coins can be stealed, if you share your secret keys with other. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +2 1

Yes scams have difference way of of steely you bitcoin the will first hack your wallet ACCUNT so be carful with your wallet private key 

My friend, the simple matter in order to make your wallet and your money safe is not to share the private key for your accounts, platforms and wallets, so it is very difficult to steal the cryptocurrency, but I do not deny that there are professional hackers in the field of stealing platforms and cryptocurrencies, but it will not happen to you because you did not share any private information  Thank you

• +1 1

Yes my friend in online there a lots of hackers and scammers. They always working for hacking your cryptocurrency. That's you have to be careful about your bitcoin. And always use a secured and trust wallet for saving your bitcoin.

• +1 1

Hard wallet will be the most ideal choice to protect your crypto from programmers as this is one of the danger of utilizing computerized wallets, however again you actually need to guard your private keys.

• -1 1

If we are going to compare it to fiat currency, crypto currency is harder to steal because it would need them to bypass their accounts through hacking or make fraudulent actions to steal their assets. Unlike with fiat currency, it is just a literal act of theft, snatching, robbery or other things taking other people’s item to them. The digital security is hard to bypass especially if you do not have any requirement on your hand to gain access to one’s account. However, if hackers managed to gain access to your account it would not be just a simple steal, but it could also be an overtaking of property you have in digital space.

• +1 1

If you do not use or do not have a wallet if it is possible that your bitcoin could be stolen but if you have a wallet I do not think it is possible, just look for a good wallet or format yourself before putting your money or bitcoin so you are or you will be safe and you will not have afraid of being robbed.

Yes it is possible to steal your bitcoin because cryptos are stored in a digital wallet and this wallet has a private and public security that enables you transfer to your wallet and out of wallet.so it is important not to lose the private key or share to anyone who may claim to offer you something in return.don't share your personal information or password.be discreet in order to avoid fraud and scammers 

Yes.  anyone can steal your bitcoin if you give them your private key.  If you use normal wallet that has no strong security,  hackers can hack your account and they can steal your bitcoin. That's why use trusted and reliable wallet. 

Certainly, it is important to keep the key of your wallet, because when this key is lost, it is easy for anyone to steal your wallet money with ease, caution and attention are always required

We talked about this situation earlier. It is very necessary. Use advice and listen to other opinions. We must reinforce our secret word with signs and symbols to be like a puzzle, greeting to everyone.

Thanks for these informations, my friend. I think these are very useful especially for beginners in the crypto environment. Using personal wallets, especially hardware wallets is the most secure way to store your digital funds. However you should never take a screen shot or photo of your private keys. since these photos will be stored in a digital environment, any hacker can reach those photos with some effort and your funds in your wallets might be gone for good. You should always write your private keys in a piece of paper and store them in a secure place.

brother i think no one can steal your bitcoin if you do  not share you information with no buudy , i will explain more than that , Hey mates, really informative post and this post will help lot of people. If we not give our private key than our bitcoin will be safe or if we enable 2fa security than our bitcoin and others alt coin will be safe. so that all information about what you asked brother , so good luck for you and me .

People can still your bitcoin if you got hacked or if you giveaway your account details to a scammer. I also read about a topic that while he is sending a crypto to a friend the address was changed and it is caused by a virus, in order to avoid this it's better that we update our computer if we don't have anti-virus.

Be certain, yet to slip a BTC out of your pocket that a hacker should get accessibility to a g mail, or into you personally passwords to possess your own cell telephone. When a newbie does not know someone of the way will he understand regarding your pocket anyways? It really is wise perhaps not to render any exclusive advice of one's wallet speeches in any website, discussion board or site.

This is very possible. That's why there are a lot of posts warning us about scammers. They use different tactics to try to lure you to give away your wallet details. Once you do, they gain access to your wallet and steal whatever you have there.

This is the best recommendation that your private key must be safe and you should not forget or lose it. Also don't give this private key to anyone else who can steal bitcoins from your wallet.

• +1 1