The best applications to protect the phone - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

For protection android phone you need to download antivirus application kesperkey, 360 securty, due speed booster, hi security and so on this is famous antivirus for use Android 

For this, you can have many apps from play store but my preference is to Avast and Smart Security.

Both these apps are perfect for there jobs. 

They clean up browser, Scan Smartly and protect your phone obviously.

Avast App can even have the features of 'Cybercapture' and 'SecureDNS'.

• +3 1

I use Clean Master to remove viruses from mobile.And the Play Store is a great app.Many mobile applications are downloaded from the Play Store.so i like this app.

Well for me I don't think or trust such apps because some of those app are not reliable. Sometime you just find those app malfunctioning. Those kind of appps only work when you subscribe with money.

You can use a lot of applications to protect your mobile like Kaspersky clean master 360 etc. But for my personal use, I use 360 as it has many features like it deletes viruses cleans the storage, and many more things. Tip for you is that don't use many applications at a time

We use phone for various reasons and we have to clean our phone also this cause we need a good application i am using Android assistant this is good app.This app use for cleaning you can also use for your mobile clean

There is so many apps to secure and protect your phone from any kind of software problem like vairus is so much dangeres for your so i recomand you avast antivirus ap ist very good and afctive application.

• +1 1

It is necessary to protect phone from viruses. In my opinion, in order to protect phone from viruses following apps are best..... 

1. Booster

2. Kaspersky 

3. Lookout mobile 

4. Avira 

5. Security 360

Something that get free never brings the results

You can find a lot of applications some of them are free and some of them are premium. Premeium applications are much better than free applications but still, u can use some free applications. free application that I like most is avast antivirus to protect my mobile

Edited by Malik Ayaz

Android operating system is Linux based.  In linax, virus attack  is very rare.  But if you want to get extra security, you can use Kaspersky, security 360°, avast antivirus apps. 

• +2 1

Clean master and 360 degrees are the two best applications for securing the mobile from the virus. would like to say that these tools are free and are good at functioning. highly recommend these apps if you go for free but at the end, premium applications are far better than free

New version mobile phones have self security app but some app are available on Google store. They are save our mobile phones from various.i use one year old security360 but now I have new smartphone so he has own app . I no need to download security app 

I think the best way to protect your phone from hacking is not to use any untrusted programs, use strong passwords to lock applications and programs on your phone, and use an antivirus to get rid of harmful viruses that may damage your program.

• +4 1

To protect my mobile phone Nice is the best security application that save your mobile from malware attacks keep your personal data secure and it's makes the moblie to run fast

• +2 1

Hye guys

Here a lot of appliction are found for security.but one of the best in my openion is vault.vault is easy to use and maintain easly.here one problm is found when in file manger data cleard the valut data removed.

@hedi90 The best way to protect your telephone is by stop using a smart phone & go back to a dumb phone. A smart phone isnt so smart. They are pretty dumb. A dumb phone is a lot smarter than a so called smart phone. Edward Snowden said that a smart phone is basically a GPS location device / Listening device for anybody who can access your telephone. Thats why he only uses a dumb phone. The battery on a dumb phone lasts for days, is a lot harder to hack, you arnt followed / stalked by FakeBook, Google & all those apps you downloaded. I went back to a dumb phone some yrs ago & I love it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The best protection applications and detection of hacking attempts for Android phones

1- Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus application
It follows the giant Russian company in the field of security and protection, Kaspersky, as this company is considered one of the best companies in the field of providing applications and programs to protect against penetration and detect hackers.

2- Avast Antivirus application
Avasat application installed on computers running Windows system, where this program is classified as the most powerful anti-virus and hacking program in the world.

3- Malwarebytes Security
The strongest and most dangerous viruses on the devices that the hacker resort is viruses called Malware, which are files that contain malicious software installed in the phone in order to penetrate it and bypass the default protection that is available in it.

4- Anti Spy & Spyware Scanner application
 It is one of the best applications that help detect and get rid of malicious programs and applications on the phone. As the main function of the application is to conduct a comprehensive scan of the phone periodically and identify programs that are likely to contain malicious software applications that lead to hacking the phone and spying on its.

5- Spyware Detector app
The shape of this application suggests power, accuracy, and ease of use, as the appearance of the application will help a lot in giving the user an easy experience to protect the phone from any attempt to hack. The application also permanently detects any attempt to hack or spy on the phone by hackers. 

Thanks,

Edited by althaaqib

On 10/10/2020 at 11:12 PM, hedi90 said:

I want to protect the phone from penetration What are the protection applications on the phone

You may use different available apps to get rid of caches and viruses.Some mostly used apps are security 360° or Kaspersky antivirus application. These applications remove residue files and boost your phone and work perfectly

There are a lot of such applications here but let me tell you about what i use. I use app lock and let me tell you about it's security. In it you can lock images, video and applications. You can also provide security.

In my trust it help our phone form various attacks .it is one of the best security phone applications.that's why we search this app and download this app.it is very safe for phone. 

Greeting everyone 

As the number of apps increasing  virus is also increasing which make our mobile phones heavy or slow .To get red of this we need antivirus 

On play store their are apps such as kaspersky ,security 360 and avast antivirus these are one of best antivirus apps 

There are available many applications for protection mobile from a viruses, like a Norton, Security 360, and avast. we can use these free and protect our mobile from viruses which are dangerous for damage data.

Everyone of us is addicted to mobile phones ..We install many apps ...Some of them has virus which make our cell phone slow or hang 

so we need some apps whhich. can protect our mobile...some of them are Kaspersky 

Avast antivirus 

Security 360

I think now all antivirus used yet on computer have their own application for small device like phones and tablets. For example Kaspersky, Avast Mobile Security, Malwarebytes.....etc But I suggest you for no downloading or installing application direct from Google Play Store, is better to visit their website official and from there will redirect you to Play Store or you download it direct from there.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many applications that you can use to protect your mobile from viruses.

Because it is very important to protect your Android mobile from viruses nowadays, let me tell you what can be useful for you. You can protect your mobile from viruses by using Avira applications.