The best applications to protect the phone - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

There is no such specific application, because of which you can go to the phone of your own mobile and keep it private. You don't go away to protect your phone, such a website, due to which you will know that there can be an activity, your phone has a privacy it can be spoiled. Apart from this, a cleaner is made inside every mobile from where you can tash your data. 

• +4 1

There are many applications for protacting mobile like avast,security 360 you can use this and it easy for use and keep your mobile away from any virus my phone has self antivirus 

Many applications are available on play store or in site who protects your mobile. Avest is a best anti virus you must install in your phone to protect your mobile from different virus.

Best Apple Apps in Mobile Apps .We can download videos from Vidmate .This allows us to Can download movies .If we want to see the drama of our choice, we can also download it 

Thera are lot of apps which you can use to protect your phone but if you ask me then i i'll prefer mobile look app

Edited by HassaN124

There is a lot of application that is available to protect the mobile, so the best Applications is kaspersky .This application that eliminates every type of virus in your mobile Apart from this, there are more applications that eliminate viruses from your mobile. For example avira avast  is another application 

• +3 1

There are many applications on playstore to protect your phone from viruses such as Lookout security virus, 360 security.  Avir application be use as anti-virus.further malware application are use to protect your phone. 

• +4 1

There are some applications on the play store to protect the mobile phone from virises etc  .But one can protect his own mobile phone by not installing unnecessary app .Then it is ever safe method to protect mobile than using any application for safety purpose .

Antivirus cleaner is essential to protect mobile phone first then there are many apps that can be used to protect from virus. Then it is essential to give lock or fingerprint to protect mobile.

My friend if you want to protect your device from virus you can use paid anti virus.  Paid antivirus is secure then free antivirus.  I hope you understand.         

You can use some antivirus applications to keep your phone safe and also use Clean Master to clean your junk files.You will also try to refresh your phone every day and delete the daily cache files.For the security of the phone, you can turn on the Find My Device option on your phone so that you can easily retrieve your phone if it is lost or stolen.Always try to ensure that there is enough space in your phone memory. because if you use the maximum space of your phone's storage then your phone will slow down and performance will decrease.I hope you find my information useful.

There are a lot of apps in the play store that Protect your phone like Lockout security virus Whatever virus the screw has, it will clear it easily in the mobile phone. Well, when the virus gets in your mobile, your mobile becomes slow and we do not work in the same way. That's why people arrange antivirus so that their mobile is saved. 

Many apps on PlayStore that they give to protect mobile But the best of these kaspersky antivirus .It works great and keeps our mobile safe from all kinds of viruses. 

On 10/11/2020 at 12:12 AM, hedi90 said:

I want to protect the phone from penetration What are the protection applications on the phone

Currently there is no need to use any app to protect the phone.  But now the phone manager sets up to detect viruses on all phones.  Which keeps the phone safe.  But you can use antivirus app to keep phone safe and clean master app.

New models have more protection and anti virus apps and very important thing that u shouldn't never upload app from Google it is injurious for your mobile 

If u download app from play store that is best and good 

If you want to personalize your phone from other person then you need to use mobile private space if this option is not available in you phone then you need to download a application from play . application name is gallery vault. I'm using this application since 2 years and i have a good experience with them 

Good luck

Edited by Mohsin 9854

I don't show the interest this type of applications. Because Android is operating system. Operating system can't need the this type of application or file. Because Android is a own anti-virus. So avoid the this type of file. I recommend you can't use the any application for secure. Other wise your phone is hanging is few month. Thanks 

• +3 1

There are many applications available on the Internet, with the help of which you can protect your mobile.They all are fine.

Some best apps are

Clean Master

Avast

One Boster

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear i am happy to see your care about your care for mobile.There are some junk file which penetrate into our mobiles and reduce the effeciency of our mobiles .To avoid such condition we to install some speciall apps which protect our mobile from virus.Some mobiles have these app in themsefl but in others we have to install.So you should install a good antivirus from google play store make it enable.

You have set of uses accessible to shield your android gadget from virsus.I suggest you for security of your phone...one of the best application is kaspersky which is a solid application for complete assurance

There are many applications online through which mobile can be kept safe.  The mobile is in a safe condition.  Some of these applications are: Clean master, avast. Through which mobile virus can be removed.  So that the mobile is fine

There are many applications on mobile that can keep our mobile phones safe and secure. You will find many applications online, if you have a virus on your mobile that damages your phone, you can clean your phone by cutting all viruses using the Master Clean app. So we should all use the apps that protect our mobiles.

Yes mobile apps can be perfectly protected. One such app is Kaspersky is best app it saves your mobile from viruses. And it is friendly user. From it you can protect your mobile. All who want to safe mobile use this app. 

There are a lot of apps in the markete that claims to be master in cleaning junks and removing viruses from your phone but actually most of them are themselves a bundle of Trojans and viruses like master cleaner, they ask for to much permissions and steal many things from your phone so beware of such cleaners and viruses remover

Remember one thing if you will use apps without paying them then they will not give you surity to keep your phone safe 

Use paid apps or to tale preventive measure to keep your device safe