Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

Dreams cannot be restricted. But our first approach would be to learn the skills of trading from any reputable site. After that we can expect any sort of profit and earning from cryptocurrency platforms.

• +2 1

Of course, we all dream of wealth, if it is in cryptocurrencies or in any other way, but you will think about it more when investing in cryptocurrencies, because it is possible if you are a successful investor, when you see high rates of increase, you feel more greed and try to win everything that can be gained.

• +3 1

It is true, that holding on to the cryptocurrency, whether for a day, a week or a year, makes its value subject to rise or fall, and the amount of $ 1000 that the employee obtained as electronic currency may end up until he achieves an increase that may reach $ 5,000 when sold after a period, but If Bitcoin drops in value, it could end up in nothing, and I think it's like playing a game

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The amount of investment you can provide will be continuous if ever you are already rich in crypto currency. This in the world of cryptocurrencies can become a reality so it is not something. My investments in the world of cryptocurrencies, either with mining, with autonomous trading or with any opportunity. I want to do a business like crypto refills. Here I will sell all thongs by cryptocurrency.

Yes, I am little agree with you , we can not become a rich person by using  cryptotalk  but there  is a platform where by working a person can fulfill his needs.Really, this platform is a very good platform and many people join this platform. And earn money by working here  

Yes of course, it is no doubt that all the people when they enter into crypto world began to have the dream of getting rich from Cryptocurrency. Same to me, I also have many dreams to become true in crypto world such as trading in Cryptocurrencies, and earn a huge profits from investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Every person who works in cryptocurrency with a serious business will make money from it and one day get rich

I think it is not too late to store cryptocurrencies and we can still get rich by storing and selling them when they get too expensive.

I believe that every person dreams of wealth, but to achieve this we must work hard and perseverance, as dreams do not come true by chance.
When the world of cryptocurrencies expanded, the value of currencies began to increase and investors began to make big profits.
Therefore, I think that we must know more about trading and work hard and invest in the right ways in order to get profits and get rich.

I think that any successful investment needs to know the conditions surrounding it, study the market movement, and sound technical analysis of the movement of cryptocurrencies, especially those currencies that have strong buying and selling movement, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP, and whoever bought bitcoin in 2009 and whose price was less than a dollar at that time, no one expected That its price reaches about 60,000 dollars, even astrologers did not expect that

Dreams are uncontrollable. However, our first step will be to learn how to trade from any reputable website. Following that, we can anticipate some kind of benefit or earnings from cryptocurrency platforms.

Yes, dear, of course everyone can become rich, but let me tell you that I personally do not call a dream because easily it can become a reality for every person and when working in encrypted currencies it becomes rich if you store or provide a lot of encrypted currencies in Earlier I sold it in the future as happened with the people who bought Bitcoin in 2009

Yes dear everyone want to rich and spend a good and peacefully life. So, for good life all we know that money is important. So, dear everything in the world is possible they just need our efforts and time if we work with our mind and work hard and spend more time on that work then we do it one day.