YOBIT MOBILE DEVICE App. - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

Hi! How are you? In my opinion, the Yobit website is one of the best when it comes to investing in the internet and cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with the creator of the theme. Yobit is missing a mobile app. I myself am ready to participate in the development of an application for Yobit. For Yobit, it would be like a breath of fresh air for new users.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Yobit mobile app is really needed by many members because it would be even easier for anyone to access yobit exchange if there would be a mobile app. There are many wonderful new features in yobit exchange many times, i hope the yobit developers team are also thinking about developing a mobile app in the future.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yobit is good as it is l think l think they should some info on the charts so that they can improve interface of charts otherwise other things are okay 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I like it but I think they should improve its interface, is very simple and it's not attractive, some colors and animations would be awesome. I hope they launch a mobile app with a different interface 

• +4 1

IBit I like it a lot I do it with a browser I don't use it with apps with mobile so I think it's a lot better it makes money with bitcoin. And Yobit is the best exchangers in this cryptocurrency platform 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i think from my opinion yobit mobile app is good platform for trading .It is one of the best platforms to be able to earn money and in turn change currency,Yobit is the best exchangers in this cryptocurrency platform

• +4 1

This really caught my attention! If the truth is that it would be good if they had a mobile application to be able to make exchanges at the time you need it if you do not have a computer in hand, then it would not be wrong to wait for an official application of yobit.

• +4 1

It would be a wonder that they create an app with a simple and comfortable interface to perform the operation either buy crypto.should all make the request to be created.

• +4 1

Be careful with the apps you download, since some time ago so many pages were created with the name similar to Yobit and an apk which was supposedly from that platform which only captured the unwary to do their scams.

• +4 1

On 10/14/2020 at 5:46 PM, Menany said:

I think from my opinion yobit mobile app is good platform for trading .

You should try to read topic very well before posting, normally there is no yobit app for now, and it is well indicated in the topic. But, if there is one, it will be good for us we yobit users. But any yobit app you see now should be ignored because it will be scam, no yobit official app for now. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I also think that there should be a application of yobit exchange which make easy for user to trade on exchange. Mostly people like to use mobile app instead of website. I hope they will release their app soon.

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I also think that there should be a application of yobit exchange which make easy for user to trade on exchange. Mostly people like to use mobile app instead of website. I hope they will release their app soon.

Yes @malik6314193 should be and I m sure there are a lot of Yobit users who want the Yobit mobile application. But is possible soon they will launch their application. There are many old and most popular website exchange who did their application after they have reach a lot of users.

:wink::classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yobit website is one of the best website for my opinion and its easy to use but creat application for ios or Android platform its help more suitable for trading or etc 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

yobit app is a good app for begginers.  i myself my ready to participate in development of the application for yobit. for example yobit like breath of fresh sir for new user.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think we can easily use the yobit exchange if they launch his mobile app. In my experience, i login each time when i want to open my account on website. If app is launched then i hope i don't face this problem again.

Many sites are used his mobile application because mostly people's like application and also apps are easy to used. 

Yo bit is a mobile app and to bit is a best money exchanger plate form.it is best for biggener.i want to bit application because it is very easy to use.

• +2 1