YOBIT MOBILE DEVICE App. - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

This is a great opportunity if owner make an app. It will help in trading and other acts. But it is so far in some app have bugs  and viruses and make problems. 

In sometime it is necessary for all members. 

On 10/10/2020 at 7:25 PM, Redy1 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

I agree with you. @Redy1.  App is more practical.  But i use web verson. I feel convenient it.  Because my phone is only 2 gb rom. Apps install is not comfortable for me. I open a tap permanently for yobit web verson. But when i will buy new phone i will use app.  

On 10/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, Redy1 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

You're right, this is a platform that we can easily put on standby, but it doesn't have an application. Be very simple. I think his moderaters are working on it to make it better.

An amazing new thing..

On the internet as you know a lot of exchange sites available for both Android and iOS but none of them are of much benefit because they have a lot of tax to exchange currency.

YOUBIT is a good exchange platform, with the help of which you can exchange your currency this time with very little tax deduction.The way to use it is very simple Everyone can use it with no issue.

From my side you should use it.

• +2 1

Yes i agreed Yobit would be like a breath for fresh users but i think there is no Yobit application yet if any one knows let us know about it 

there is no such app yet and the exchange is not developing too yet I think because we have not heard anything from the team officially but they must have some app it would be good thing.

Yobit that's very helpful but in my opinion this platform is best instead of any application because by this platform we can work online at any time.you can easily invest your payment in this forum and get more profit easily.

• +2 1

Yobit is best platform for exchange your digital currencies but one problem is that no mobile application of yobit if yobit provide us mobile application for Android and Ios than yobit popularity is too much everyone use this platform easily 

In my opinion for the convenience of the user yobit mobile app should be formed for the ease of users so that they can easily get information about their current earning.

Yobit don't have any mobile app please be careful from the scam apps of scammers. I've searched everywhere but I've never found official Yobit exchange app. I've also asked about the Yobit exchange in Twitter DM but support member replied no app for the exchange.

Youbit is the best plate form for investment and transction. Because many people use this app. So i think this app is realable for trust.Now a days many facillities are available on internet.

Thanks

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme. It will be more practical.

Edited by Jony22

Hi everyone how are you? I think that there is no mobile app about yobit but Yobit website is best and you can trust on this website and can easily invest and exchange your money.

Yeah it will be really helpful for android user. Cause many android user in the world. Everyone has android phone. So if they launch a mobile app then it will get more user and android user will be use it very easily.

There are many mobile app but I mostly used youbit mobile applications because it is very good applications because I am using this application it is very easy to use and everyone else can use it

Well post, personally my point of view yobit is a best earning platform for investment and internet,,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because senior is better know about it.

• +1 1

There are many mobile app but I mostly used youbit mobile applications because it is very good applications because I am using this application it is very easy to use and everyone else can use it

On 10/10/2020 at 7:10 PM, Redy1 said:

Exchange official might decide to release an app for the exchange if it is essential otherwise, you know most of the security breaches were associated with the mobile app's remote servers. So probably, exchange has not released any app due to the security reason to protect their users from the scam or hacks. Also, be aware of the scam application entitled as Yobit exchange app. 

Yobit exchange is very useful platform for trading and for gaining money . It is profitable for every one using this application. For this we have to invest in it for earning

Yobit is a very good wallet. And worldwide wallet. Yobit administration think to lanchcing application of this Wallet. And I'm very interested for yobit application. I'm very excited. Thank you for my opinion. Have a great day. 

most of the exchanges have their application as well but in the yobit exchange do not have its exchange jal application for Android or apple