YOBIT MOBILE DEVICE App. - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes Friend, you are right. YoBit administration should be start to thinking about its application. It is really a secure and best site for exchange and trade. If they establish an App for it, so it might be more famous to be used. But There is also a wallet that is Coinbase wallet where you can trade and exchange Cryptocurrencies.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 10/10/2020 at 7:25 PM, Redy1 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

Is there any app? I think no. But if THERE any app was THERE i will be very glad Because then we will do our work very easily. And nicely. 

Hope we get an legal yobit app soon

Currently, there is no application for the Yobit platform on Android or Ios, but you can easily access the site through the Chrome browser application. We hope that it will have an application soon.

Yobit is a good platform for trading app.many people's invest their money and earn money with the help of this apps . Really this is very good app

It would be of a very great pleasure to see Yobit launch its own mobile App, it is something I also look forward to seeing, I believe that Yobit is also planning to surprise us with such, it is an app that everyone would as well love to have on their mobile phone and use because of easy accessibility and for much more conveniency purposes. 

Yes, you are right, it is good to have a yobit application on the mobile phone, it will make using the platform easier to trade، I hope the application will be released soon

yobit good safest platform many user daily come to trading and exchanging the crypto currency.many user are invest money and gain profit some are day by day trading earn money.but some is missing in yobit if there is mobile app that is good new for the user.i request the creator to make a mobile app.

I agree with you.According to my view youbit is the best website for o online trading.

It is very safe to use and secure our currencies.

Its a good chance for everyone to be success on this plate form.

• +5 1

Yobit is best in web version and i personally don't use the app. And in web version in my opinion this is the best and secure as compare to all other wallets of world.

Dear friend I think yobit is a big exchange in cryptocurrency world. If yobit release mobile application than its helpful for me. Yobit exchange use very easy and not see any problem use web version. So many members wants yobit application I think yobit as soon as possible launch application.

Yeah you are right there should be an platform from where people can easily access the youbit account. So there must be an app of it as it is very good exchange center.

I hope that they are thinking about it because I think that they can definitely afford it, because their mobile web version is kind of slow in my opinion!

• +1 1

That will be a good suggestion, buddy. I think admins already think that but can't decide if they will continue or develop an app for yobit. I hope they develop it because it will be very useful to all of us because we can access yobit without opening browser apps. 

I think the youbit site must have it's app in order to give easy acess to users so that they must have app and it is very best exchange and the app will also boast it's business.

It is very nice to have youbit as an application , is it going to be launched soon? has anyone got an idea about this or you are just suggesting that they should do so? when it is an application it will be more approachable and easier to deal with at all times, good suggestion. 

• +2 1

According to my thinking yobit application is good .Many people use the yobit exchange on this form and benefit greatly from it.i prefer the yobit .What we do on crypto, our performances show up on yobit and our payments come on yobit and we receive from there.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 4:25 PM, Redy1 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

Yobit to have their mobile application is very good but they cannot add the application bcause they must look how many people will be downloading the application.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion youbit is a best app in which we invest and earn more money. With the help of youbit we work in cryptotalk and earn money in youbit. So thats why youbit is a best option.

You said very well because we exchange on youbit every day so if we are given an app of youbit then it will be very beneficial for us.Then we can work faster and we can exchange much better and we can make money better.

If there is any official application created by Yobit that's very helpful but in my opinion this platform is best instead of any application because by this platform we can work online at any time but 4th we must remembers our passwards but application is also best but I like this idea means that website because an application is created for andriod devices and also for iOS users and also for apple users and desktop users so this idea is best one. 

Thanks for pointing out a beautiful subject. yobit is a very popular and reliable exchanger. It is not just an exchanger, it has many more features than other exchangers. No application has been created yet. If you turn this web site into an application, it will not be possible to display all the features in the application. In my opinion, it will work even if you do not make the application. We newcomers can trade here very easily

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I wish they have an app because it will be very easy to trade and invest, I think they will launch their app soon and will have a simple user interface and so easy to use

First time I use youbit for cryptotalk or cryptocurrency. Youbit application is amazing one. Many people work on this platform or use youbit to exchange money. I also recommend you to everyone use this platform. 

Yes I am with this app because if any person or any member, any customer, if any business man wants to invest, then this is a very good website from which you can invest and get a very good benefit because  

Because it is a trustworthy and 142 and very good app that you can invest in, believe it