YOBIT MOBILE DEVICE App. - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Applications are always easier to work on than on websites and browsers, so we hope that the platform will rethink the matter and meet the requests of its followers and members by providing us with an application on Android and we will be thankful

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Sanaullah234 said:

Hello dear.I agree with you According to my point of view Yobit should have its own official mobile application. Because working on mobile application is much easier than website. Management of Yobit should launch its official app in future.

There are many benefits to using yobit mobile device app best.yobit.  It is a reliable and secure wallet.  There is no problem in transacting.  This is very convenient.  This is low fio.

It's a good app but I personally don't use the app for trading. I use it to monitor the market when I'm out of the house

. Yobit mobile app is really very interesting it is very useful all of us we can check our coins or balance or currency rate on it.YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Russia. It was launched in 2014. A YoBit exchange review shows that it serves the cryptosphere via almost 500 active markets (493+) and a massive 7000+ currency pairs, including both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto currency pairs.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is no Yobit application for using but I hope  very soon they launch their app having great featured and security system because her lots off people are use cryptocruncie and Yobit.

Yobit is the extraordinary compared to other stage which we use to exchnage or put away cash it is an alluring application by whcih we can utilize it without any problem no any reason

Yobit is the best app for exchange cryptocurrency .

It is very famous and useful app.

We can also save and invest our money by using yobit .

Yobit app is amazing one and easy to use it's provide us suitable platform for investment and i think it's a good platform for trading

Hello my dear friend you are a very good earning site to look at but sadly there are no apps here to work on the website. Thanks my dear friend.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, Redy1 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device: android and ios platforme.It will be more practical.
I don't know if yobit administration is thinking about that!
What do you Think ?

Yes you are right man . I hope that they are working on it.

yes your are saying right. yobit is a good and authantic platform for investing digital currencies. but if yobit lunch its appliction is will be more easy to understand and remove its difficulties.

• +1 1

Yobit is a good and authantic platform for investing digital currencies. but if yobit lunch its appliction is will be more easy to understand and remove its difficulties.Yobit app is very useful app.For transfer of Bitcoin from one wallet to other Yobit is best.and also you exchange your Bitcoin into many other currencies

• +2 1

Hello dear, i think there should be an app for for ios and android. It will be more easy to use and less time taking. Using Websites on mobile is not always stable and they are too much time taking. So i think they should try to develop a stable application for mobile phone.

In my opinion yobit is the best platform for exchanging and trading. It is best for those people who wants to do trading as it is beneficial reliable and best application. This is amazing app I suggest you to use this application and share your views .

Yes yobbit Is A Great Exchanger  And wallet And There Should Be A Mobile Application Of Yobbit So Everyone Can Understand It Easily And It Will Run Smoothly. No Errors Will Display In Mobile Application. So I Think They Should Launch A Yobbit Mobile Application. 

This mobile application is missing. I myself am ready to take part in developing an application for Iobit. For Jobit it will be like a breath of fresh air for new users

Yes this gonna be helpful if yobit release their application. Then we can easily enter by one clicking. And this gonna be secure and easy simple use. If yobit authority wants they can release it. Let's see what they gonna do.    

• +1 1

This application will be the best application in which it is possible to work in the field of cryptocurrencies because it will be of great benefit to many, especially in the field of investment.

Yes men you have right said that this forum and yobit exchange is very good plat form on inter net every can earn from it and you can trade on it with very low amount and as you are asking for a mobile app that's a good idea bro it should be there just because of app our many problems could be solved easily 

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform, but I would have liked that there is an application for mobile device : android and iOS platform. Increase your profit at yobit with profit trading. Buy and sell faster at yobit with a quick and easy to use interface. 

Yobit is a mobile device app and by working here you can trade very easily.  Yobit are many wonderful new features in yobit exchange many times. It is a good platform for trading. Buy and sell faster at yobit with a quick and easy to use interface. 

• +3 1

Yes dear now a days yobit is good platform but there app is no i think it is needs and they popular one time because it's security system is very good and easy to use so i am totally agree with you the yobit must be lunched his app yobit app for android and ios user

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform buti would have  liked that there is an application for mobile device.

The best Yobit mobile client buy and sell faster at Yobit with a quick and easy to use .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello I'm new user here according to my knowledge  yobit app is a good for begginers and yobit is the best plateform which we use exchange and invest moeny.....