Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

Nowadays most popuar wallet is coinbase wallet.its a very suitable for 

Online platform. There are Many wallet 

At this moment.litecoin is also better.

But i like coinbase bitcoin wallet.its best

to all.

Many Android Bitcoin wallet available in market. I think coinbase is the best wallet in market because coinbase is the most popular wallet. Many people used this wallet. Coinbase Bitcoin is very much batter. So everyone used this wallet.

Although it is a nice compilation of content, many more bitcoin and multicoin wallets are available in the market. For example, I use trust wallet. From a wallet that supports Bitcoin and other altcoins Also in an exchange platform in itself m

There are many of bitcoin wallets for piece of equipment mobile. i for the the largest part fraction custom coinbase wallet for storing completely breed of asset. before selecting any wallet you term for to remark the guard first.

The Android system if apps, is so populated with Crypto wallet's, in which some don't get enough users on them, Bitcoin compatible wallets have range from single to multiple Cryptocurrencies in one wallet. Just like trust which is a multiple Crypto wallet

I know a portion of these wallets and I don't have any acquaintance with a few, however in the event that you need my supposition, on the off chance that I need to download a wallet I want to get from the official website, I mean I can't download any wallet since I know it, except if this wallet was acceptable and trusted, for instance when my companion propose me to utilize this wallet and he has an individual involvement in it, at that point I will utilize it, yet I can't go to the store and pick arbitrarily, in the event that you comprehended what I mean.

Many Android base crypto currency mobile wallets are available in the Google Playstore. These wallets are more secure than a wallet exchange.

This is a good list of bitcoin wallets that you have provided here. If i may, i would like to add the three wallets to the list of android wallets. I make use of these three wallets. They are the bitpay wallet, the blockchain wallet and the coinbase wallet. These wallets are very easy to use and to perform transactions they do not require a kyc identification verification.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think best android bitcoin wallet app is blockchain wallet one of the best wallet using since 3 years naver face any problem with blockchain safe and secured.

Andriod released Many Bitcoin saving Wallet But There Is One Of Best wallet Is Trust Wallet it is Easily Used To save Coins So I Recommend Trust wallet to Save coins Thanks

I am surpised to don't see Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, Coinomi, Guarda Wallet, Jaxx Liberty and other great multi-currency wallets in your list...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Crypto.log said:

There is Coinomi wallet that is secure but it requires at least Android 6.0. 

No! Who said that!!!! I use android 5.0 (lolipop) and the app work good! Why you post wrong info???!!! Were you tried the app or what?

9 hours ago, colkimul said:

I utilized this wallet .Their are bounty of coin and numerous highlights in Coinnomi wallet.This wallet is best in Android wallets.

I agree with you, Coinomi is a good wallet, you can see them active on Publish0x. You can also complete it with Attomi or Trust.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

19 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I am applying the base coin many times when I do not find any problems. Products and services are preferable. You will discover many safety measures. Blockchain wallet is one of the best in terms of security, but its only drawback is that it does not support multiple currencies. There is also a trust a secure wallet and low transfer fees

Yes the blockchain wallet dont support many coins and specially the litecoin it's very important to have this coin in your wallet like others, i use it just for bitcoin and ethereum 

14 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

The same thing as I did, for the blockchain wallet I only use to store and transact bitcoin. And for other coins, use another wallet. So it's just a habit from the first time I use blockchain, just for bitcoin wallet.

Exactly it's a good choice and as you say for other coins there is many wallet that we can use like trust wallet or Coinpayment who support multi coins 

1 hour ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I do not know for others, but indeed that is what I do. I also use trustwallet and myetherwallet for multi coins or ERC20.

For ERC20 i use trust wallet , good choice but not myetherwallet it's really not secure you can use Metamask wallet more secure and easy to use in my opinion 

I personally think that rather than preferring the Android's wallet we should go for a well verified and well protected wallets such as coinbase wallets blockchain wallet yobit wallet and there are some more which could give you a better protection for your balances and can also protect from any spammers and hackers.

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Most people say myetherwallet is not safe, but I still use it. I always pay attention to the small things for the security of the wallet that I use.

It's safe but not to much as other wallet any one can hack it that's why they have been attacked all the time because they have a low security, and for me i have a really bad experience with it . So be careful 

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Thank you for the information. I will keep trying to secure my assets in a secure wallet, for myetherwallet I still use it and in it also not so many valuable assets.

Welcome brother and try to use the metamask add on on google chrome or firefox or even in brave browser it's safe a easy to use 

9 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I have used metamask in chrome that I use. but not to store tokens / coins that I have. only to participate in a campaign and only once did a transaction using the metamask wallet.

The transaction in metemask is very easy as you see and not complicated for new user not like MEW , other thing in witch campaign do you participate 

I use coinbase, and coinnomi most wallets are used according to the available currency so it does not depend on which is better, if not which one has a particular currency, for example hotbit which is an exchange with built-in wallet.

13 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Somehow we are always different 😁 in my personal opinion. I am easier for transactions using myetherwallet. Because the wallet that I used for the first time and lasted until now. 

Myetherwallet is my first wallet too i have the first one to join some airdrops and bounty and i still use it but i have many address conected to metamask or trust wallet by the private key 

4 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Myetherwallet is indeed the longest wallet I have used, and for now I certainly use several other crypto wallets, not including the Metamask wallet.

Any airdrops hunter have Myetherwallet , that what we do and it's the only way to send and receive Ethereum with low fees because if you use the exchange it's cost to much 

There are many android bitcoin wallets out there and some I'm yet to discovere them thanks for the one you have shared its nice to know them.