How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

The value of bitcoin started low because no one was using this type of currency but as time progressed many people started buying it, as the demand grew the value increased, the more people who use bitcoin for transactions or basically as a form of currency the more value it is going to get. However bitcoins value as of late has a slight fall which may be caused by a sudden influx of supply. 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Funny thing is, the athmosphere now feels like in 2015 when alts were dropping and almost no one believed that it could go up again. Now we live in the age where it's even more certain that btc is going to thrive. I wonder what kind of bull run we'll see after this.

I needed this information and you detailed it with history. Thank you very much indeed. The development has evolved from levels without one dollar to the price of 20 thousand dollars due to the technology that works in it.

Bitcoin is created on 2009 and they passed already their 10 years.Bitcoin price is now very very high in coinmarket.Bitcoin price is rise up for trading buy sell

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

I can't believe any node was allowed to control more than 50% of the transactions. Isn't that dangerous? Someone could use the extra transaction power to roll back transactions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

3 hours ago, Adeerma said:

I think bitcoin will continue to grow and increase over time and there will be more users of bitcoin because bitcoin is good for a brighter future

Yeah time to time the users or the community of bitcoin is going to increase and one day its price will gonna to 20,000 dollar because of increasing its demand.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

BTC  is now king of Coins and will hit new ATH in 2020.Because of BTC we are seeing these many crypto currencies.But they will bot surpass BTC .BTC have faced many obstacles.and now it is recognised by all world.it will grow more  stronger in upcoming years.

The market indicators about bitcoin is always positive and more people invest in bitcoins daily basis and earn more profit due to high demand in crypto market. This is the best way of earning if you trade with crypto. The crypto is more liquid business. The price of bitcoins remain high due high demand of bitcoins in market.

The price of bitcoin is extremely volatile. At 2009 the price of bitcoin is about 0.001 and no one is interested to it but after a year the price of bitcoin increased and there are some people bought bitcoin at 2009 so they became millionaire in 2017.

When bitcoin released to the market, this is useless for many people but when its price will pumped, there are many people are now using bitcoin and until now, its price doesn't drop by zero so that many people are now loving it.

Thank you for the short price history, but now it’s an interesting time and I’m sure that we will soon see new peaks that are inevitable. so it’s wise to take action to buy it.

It's a very informative to all of us, Especially to the begginers who want to joined or know about Bitcoins or how to invest, trading, holding your coins it's very important to know the history of Bitcoins the price every year. I joined in Cryptocurrency when December 2017 the bull run comes the price of Bitcoin is $20,000 it's very popular and right now I'm still continue holding and trading my coins.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Now I think in this year bitcoin can touch it's higher price. Many experts also predict that bitcoin will cross $100k in few years.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I do not know what the price of Bitcoin was from 2009 to 2017. Because I got to know bitcoin in 2019 perfectly. So I'm sorry that I can't say what the price of bitcoin was from 2009 to 2017.

On the 22nd May 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz bought the first real-world pizza for 10,000 BTC in Jacksonville, Florida, for the first pizza transaction in the world between 2009 and 2017 and 2018. The price went up 1000% in five days, from $0.008 to $0.08 for 1 bitcoin. Bitcoin takes on US dollar parity.

An amazing development in the life of Bitcoin. He achieved great profits for those he bought in the past

And I think he is achieving great profits in the near future as he is heading in a rally since the beginning of the year

On 1/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, ShakilA said:

Bitcoin is created on 2009 and they passed already their 10 years.Bitcoin price is now very very high in coinmarket.Bitcoin price is rise up for trading buy sell

btc was popular after it started its journey. btc price is high as the demand of btc is very high to all. now a days the price is going high day by day and very soon it will go to moon.

• +1 1

The third and final issue includes costly fees that bank require in exchange for their services. Nakamoto stated that Bitcoin can deal with these issues by providing new solutions and solving problems that were deemed unsolvable up to that point

The beginning is always the hardest step any new ideas takes but it now known to us that it doing well in the market due to the fact we all good how high it market price keeps on growing every now and then. 

In 2009 bitcoin created in crypto world. Its vast useage make this famous in the trading market. Its value increased in this year. After this year its value slowly increased. But between 2009 and 2017 bitcoin geta more popularity.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 5:00 PM, Masum Billah said:

We see the price of Bitcoin increasing daily. Basically the price of Bitcoin is increasing every year.  This is because Bitcoin is a very demanding cryptocurrency.

Yes, the demand of btc is high all the time. mainly the price going high for the high demand and very soon the price will go to moon and in future it will hit 100k.

i think nobody on here have ever witnessed the good old days when bitcoin was under 1$ or even when it was bellow 10$ because back then it was not as big as it is now and not many people were interested in it.

18 hours ago, AhmadSuleiman said:

No one was fascinated in bitcoin at what time his set a price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 being and just so in 2017 his fee amplified to 20k dollars, and each became engrossed in it.

Btc was profitable till it started its journey and in 2017 the price was very high and now the price is low but day by day the price is increasing.