How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds. - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds.

Very good advice, although I would add the USB encryption and the use of a 2FA lock, either from google, microsoft or AUThy, since they are reliable in addition to keeping your private keys or security words off the internet.

if you want to give your wallet hundred percent secure what you can do is and to remember the gay and never tell it to any person in any case.

Well,  base on my opinion,  I would definitely say that the best way to avoid such situations is to learn and read alot about trading and investment,  and then create some password that only you can recognize the combination, the best thing is to let people who are experience to guide you. 

• +3 1

This post is super important for people who are starting and do not have knowledge about how to save their passwords and how to have a correct security, I always recommend also to have them written in a notebook or on paper. It is important that it is not near anyone, try to keep it safe. Thank God we have Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many ways you can protect your funds from hackers and theft but the main thing is that never ,never expose your access to your wallet for any reason because some people are monitoring you without you anticipating.

• +1 1

You should keep the words for your wallet in many safe places for fear of losing or forgetting them because it is difficult to retrieve them. You must store them on many devices, but so that no one can see them either.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information, to protect our funds in the safest wallet is to use an offline wallet, offline money wallets prevent hacking so that this type of wallet is the safest wallet. As a precaution, create a private backup key to make your wallet more secure in case you lose your private key at any time. Encrypt it in case we lose our smartphone or hardware.

• +1 1

I think that the means of protection against theft and fraud have become common and well-known and I am adding the most important protection factor to them.I would also like to add that we should share our bad experiences with each other so that we do not fall prey to scandals.  And we must create a strong password to secure our account...

Ok, thank you for your advice, infact I had an experience about how an online account can be stolen when the phone has been stolen, so when someone has taken my phone and tried to transfer my cryptocurrecy, he couldn't get access to my wallet because he couldn't sign in, I got to know this because when I retrieved my phone, I got email messages asking if I was the one authorizing the login.

For me, the best advice I can give you is to copy the private keys in physical form and to constantly learn them by heart to avoid any errors in the system, always keep your assets in a portfolio apart from the exchanges to keep them safe and constantly watching its rise. But the most important thing I can tell you is that you do not share your private keys with anyone, this is your digital bank for this reason you have to keep them safe.

Top best tree methods to secure you from Scammers you should follow them to secure your account that have much more precious coins so always secure you in every condition. 

• +4 1

you need to keep all your passwords in a safe place, do not be led to all sorts of tempting and suspicious offers, carefully check the domains of sites.

The above points are very important to follow to avoid hackers and scammers. You need to be smart enough and you should use some personal keys which are not easy to hack by someone and should use authenticator to get more protection.

You should create a strong password and keep it on a sheet of paper in a safe place.  Avoid entering into suspicious deals with illogical offers.  Do not click on anonymous links.  Stay away from strangers and avoid responding to spam.  By applying these tips, we avoid losing our money.  The advice of old members must be taken into account to avoid fraud and loss of our money

Thanks for sharing this vital information with us. Avoid any phishing emails you find in your mailbox. Create strong and secure password and don't share your personal details to any third party. 

First of all you should to think positive and make the positivity in your work that is help you to avoid the fair and this is help you to take the risk in the the investment it and one thing I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your wallet that is help you to to secure your account

• +3 1

If you really want to avoid such things than you must have to follow the rules and the don't run after so called tempting websites without knowing are they legitimate ,you must have to follow the rules given in the forum .

• +5 1

Dear friend, we are all vulnerable at any moment to falling into the trap of fraudsters who are waiting for suitable opportunities to steal our profits, so avoid this by working with precision and caution and keeping your account well.

• +3 1

Invest just in the good projects and then hold your coins becasue in the crypto market you need to invest in the old coins and sell that coins when the price is high that time you make good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you on this, there are a lot of fraudsters who want to steal your money from your wallet. I recommend making a complex password, and keeping it in a non-electronic place to avoid losing it, also not to access unknown links and sites.

• +3 1

Yes, we must follow these steps to keep our money safe, and we must choose a wallet with a high level of security, even if we pay excessive fees, this remains better than putting our money in an insecure wallet, I used the trust wallet for a while and I did not suffer Of any problems with it, it's a good wallet and a high level of security

• +3 1

1st of all you make strong password on his wallet...

2nd if any one send you any links so you not open these Link because they are scammers which Access your all data and steal your any money...

3rd not share his personal information to anybody...

These all things safe you from the scammers and other many problems...

You are right, in addition to avoiding connection from public networks to ensure that private keys are not stolen if this network is compromised, and to keep the private keys in a safe place.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, Digicoin said:

Generate your private keys in a secure, offline environment

Except if using little amounts, in which cases keys may be created in a hot wallet but otherwise offline wallet it better and the safest.

Create backups of your private keys

This helps to protect against the loss of your bitcoin due to hard drive failure.

Encrypt wallets to provide additional security

This helps prevent the physical theft of your funds in the event that your device or hardware wallet is stolen. 

You save your account from scammers, spammers. We know that there a lot of scammers on the online field. I suggest you create your secure account. You don't give your private keys anyone.

Those are great tips indeed and can help many not to lose there crypto if they follow them wisely and apply them where it's applicable, mostly important is to stay alert of how scammers can attack and how to avoid falling in their traps cause they use different means.