How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds.

Good information that gives us certain precaution about protecting our account from theft,scam and any other means of loosing funds online. Thank you very much and at least we have learned something new apart from the previous knowledge about possible ways of loosing funds.

You have to do your own research and if you aren't satisfied enough So there is nothing wrong asking the people here about what they feel about a particular crypto coin and token, if they give it bad reputations you should stay away from it.

These are very good steps to ensure the safety of your crypto currencies online and this will help us avoid hackers and scammers who try to steal our earnings and I think that everyone should follow this steps.

This is very important information for all of us.  Because every time everyone faces this problem.  So we should know about it.  Then we can easily protect our money from scammers.  You too can earn money from here if you post regularly.

First, we have to know all the ways in which we can encounter problems, and then we know the ways in which we can protect ourselves from them, and by this we have taken our precautions

Avoiding scams it's not all about the wallets. There are tons of scam ways , most of those scams are happening in telegram, they're texting you private and other big method is telegram bots. We should also need to be careful while investing ico. We shouldn't invest untrustable and high profit websites and exchanges. 

Thanks mate for sharing all of these. We must be really careful when dealing with our wallets and private keys as the hackers and scammers would find it easy to break into your wallets and steal your money if they have access to your private keys. So it is better to safely store them in an offline environment.

The most ideal approach to dodge tricks, burglary and alternate approaches to misfortune your assets, is to evade numerous things you find in the crypto world, avoid task or individuals that is offer a lot for too little exertion show restraint, keep your asset in an equipment and never share your private keys with anybody.

A very good suggestion you made here because this days we always witnessed different tricks used by scammers to convince us into there trap but with the availability of senior members like you we will keep learning a lot from you about fraud, scam or loss of money.

Thank you very much for sharing these valuable methods about the security of the money I hope if we follow these methods we can avoid easily to the scammers and hackers. I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for all the members of the forum. 

The topic is good for discussion, but you should beware of suspicious messages and spam that may contain potential dangers and use more than one wallet if the sums are large to reduce the loss in case there is a hack or theft

To avoid scams you must be aware of the strange offers and behaviours of people on the forum. The heavy offers usually lead to scams and fraud. They never pay you back.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, Digicoin said:

Generate your private keys in a secure, offline environment

Except if using little amounts, in which cases keys may be created in a hot wallet but otherwise offline wallet it better and the safest.

Create backups of your private keys

This helps to protect against the loss of your bitcoin due to hard drive failure.

Encrypt wallets to provide additional security

This helps prevent the physical theft of your funds in the event that your device or hardware wallet is stolen. 

Hey dude, these ways are very helpful and they works to protect ourselves from scammers, theives and fraud people. The best way I liked is the creating a backup private key to secure our credentials.

• +2 1

suggestions all-in-all, other than admiring perform suppose the present has been already criticized in several topics/threads. focused its intelligence prospering other ops may be far better to circumvent matching references successful the facility.

Of course, cold wallets are safer than hot wallets.

But cold wallets are precious and we buy them, so you should have an amount worth putting in such wallets. The hot wallets is free and available to everyone.

Avoid visiting sites that are not secured, Also avoid the use of third party Applications to login into sensitive informations. 

On 12/23/2019 at 5:33 PM, Saifchy said:

By giving a strong and unique password. And give a 2 step login security in your yobit Account.Don't click in any unknown link that you don't have idea.

2FA is the best way to safe your account and i almost put the 2FA on my accounts and i safe all my coins like this and also i safe my account through mobile when i login in my account i will receive the message and then i will login in my account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All people must use security words consisting of letters, numbers and symbols and not be seen by anyone because they are very important personal information.
And you must not accept any anonymous invitation or links that do not know what to do because it is a fraud

Edited by Ram96

There are so many ways to avoid theft. Some of them are like giving strong password, don't share your email address and username to any unknown members. Please avoid using the untrusrable website. Avoid downloading from untrusted website. These are some of the measures I took to stay safe.

Your statement on your topic was very helpful to all crypto users, because we all know that there’s a lot of scammers and we don’t know who are they. To avoid of being scam, we need to have a 100% security on our accounts. In addition to your tips, verify first if the offer is legit, you can search it on your browser before accepting it, because there’s a lot of information you can read in the internet.

We really care of our funds and first of all we have to chose the best wallet which is secure and make password for that strong and as you mentioned in the topic we should have backup of our key it is essential because the fund when we loss then it really hurts so we have to respect it and make sure everything is secure..

Always keep your private keys safe. Do not give it to anyone who you are not familiar with. Do not just entrust your information as well with people you barely know. It is better to get to know the person first before investing anything in them. Stay safe always and beware of scammers!

The information provided by this publication seems to me of his mortality as it exposes us some keys to follow so as not to be scammed and reinforce our security in order to guarantee that our assets are safe. I personally am very grateful
A big hello to the entire community and great profits and luck

The best thing to avoid this type of things is to keep your passwords written in a place that you know will be untouchable by another person, keep in mind also in which sites you are entering, keep in mind also and this is very important to see the offers that sometimes strangers make you, often we tend to enter a world without any knowledge and this leads us to high-risk scams.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your suggestion is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and also offer a due to the scammers who are living here and there but don't see them because many people are very conscious to relate to the other people but most of them always ask your personal information that are so I also advised to all member to keep be aware of these type of people because all these type of people are always want to store your personal information and data and will be harmful for you and your profitable running on this real base earning program.