Bitcoin ATM machine. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

• Useful or interesting 3

The currency of the future is Bitcoin and its demand is increasing day by day and hence I think our ATM booth is needed for Bitcoin transactions just like the normal ATM booth for our money transactions, because it allows us to make Bitcoin transactions very easily. That's why I think soThe Bitcoin ATM booth is superb and needed in all countries.

29 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Just wow, imagen no waiting your exchange,  some one going to ignore you or scared that you wouldn't  get your exchange, oh that's good thing, but is it fast to withdraw?? 

Yes it is fast withdrawal.  You can see video on youtube or search on google you can see video about withdrawal. It is not difficult task just same as we use atm for fiat currencies. But one thing you will get withdraw in fiat currency.

You need an electronic Visa payment card. With this card you can use the exchanger, then transfer to Visa. 

I have never used Bitcoin ATM machine, but I think will be easy like others Fiat money ATM machine, or if there are a difficult to use it we will wait some members here who used yet this Bitcoin ATM machine to share their experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

in my country bitcoin atm machine not available i hope available in future in some country bitcoin atm machine available 

I haven't use it before but base on my experience you will connect the atm card to your wallet and withdraw through the ATM

There are some ATM are available in develop countries. But i don't see bitcoin ATM near my town. Hope in future i am able to use bitcoin ATM in my town and my country. It is amazing for me. I

18 hours ago, Opinder said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

Yes, I agree with you. It turns out that a bitcoin ATM is very easy to use and even almost the same as using an ordinary ATM. But we have to open our online wallet first that's all that distinguishes it.

20 hours ago, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

Actually i don't know about the bitcoin atm machine. Because my country does not support the crypto. Crypto is banned in my country. So there is no question is of making and implementing a bitcoin atm machine. So i did not use it anytime. I can't tell about it. It will be very good if you are able to know about it and mention me that. 

I never use that ATM because I cannot find it in my city. If in my city, there is an ATM machine, then I would like to try because I am curious about how to withdraw the bitcoin from that machine and how to deposit the money. So if in your country have the ATM machine, I suggest you try, and if you confuse, maybe you can ask the third party that has been installed that machine so you can know how it feels, and you can share your experience with us. But I feel that would be the same as we use the other ATM machine, but still, I am curious about that.

To withdraw your bitcoins from bitcoin ATM:

• Choose to withdraw cash option.
  • Choose Bitcoin.
  • Choose the amount you wish to withdraw.
  • Send Bitcoins to given address QR code from your mobile wallet.
  • Collect your cash.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, kirubel said:

It works almost like the ATMs we use today, with a few differences. Instead of inserting a bank card into the device and obtaining the money, with Bitcoin ATM you can just scan your wallet code for the ATM, do some clicks on the device and get money (Dollars or Euros) for bitcoin.

I listen about bitcoin ATM, i think bitcoin ATM is very good for all crypto users. We can use our crypto fund everywhere and we are able exchange with cash easily. Hope in future we will be able to use ATM near our place.

22 hours ago, Awaisu said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then choose the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin pockets inside the telephone and click on on the scan button on your telephone. Then hold your smartphone on atm display screen and experiment that code. After scaning ship the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you'll fill that code in atm. Then you may take your cash.

Thank you for your information.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't have the ATM yet in my countries and i love ti see some and use it with cash out i have seen some ATM on YouTube videos and seems to easy to use choose the amount you want and scan the address with phone and send your bitcoin to it and you will have your cash

This is a good idea, with the presence of ATM bitcoin ensure easy bitcoin users conduct transactions mainly take the money without having to use the services of the exchangers.

Whoever does not have a Bitcoin cashier in his city in this case you have no choice but to go to buy bitcoin online through one of the brokers that provide this service.

The currency of the future is Bitcoin and its demand is increasing day by day and hence I think our ATM booth is needed for Bitcoin transactions just like the normal ATM booth for our money transactions, because it allows us to make Bitcoin transactions very easily. That's why I think soThe Bitcoin ATM booth is superb and needed in all countries.

I am not uses bitcoin atm machin till now but little bit know it

Function click on withdrow button fill amount atm will give you code

Scan if from your phon send amount of bitcoin atm machin will give

You withdrowal code fill it in than take ur cash

On 12/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, kirubel said:

It is easy to withdraw from atm machine. Open your wallet and scan the qr code which is shown on atm machine and send it. That's it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You can buy bitcoin with cash from a Bitcoin ATM. Just like inserting a debit card and getting money in a regular ATM, a Bitcoin ATM accepts cash and spits bitcoins out. Many Bitcoin ATMs work the other way around: you can transfer bitcoins and receive cash.

I think the Bitcoin ATM machine is a great thing for every bitcoin user where you can convert bitcoin to cache.There are more than 500 ATM booths around the world.One of the sad things for many of us is that there is no Bitcoin ATM machine in our country.

I have also no idea about Cryptocurrency ATM machine.I have never used ATM machine for crypto.In our country there is no ATM for crypto.You can take help from youtube to know how to use this