Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

The best currency in the crypto market is TRX, XVG, ETH, LTC, EOS, DASH, BTC and also other coins which are good for investment and we can make good profit in the market through these coins in future when the price is high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be helpful for those who are new in this platfrom if u share it.it mostly from gambling sites and from pay per post on this forum and other forums.bounties now are scam not all of them but most.

Working on the forum here is sufficient for learning and making profit as well,
So, read the rules and instructions of the forum and participate with others and write the topics and you will get a good additional income.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, Ankit Nepal said:

I prefer bitcoin is best cryptocurrency because it has showed up its price since its start. You should trade bitcoins now because its price is low and sell it when it goes up.

the bitcoin can not be the best only because it is above in the price from many of the other currencies it is the best because it is been used by many users more than any one else.

Bitcoin always is the best cryptocurrency in the world. The idea of blockchain and cryptocurrencies came from Bitcoin, Therefore No coin can compete with it in the future. It has very active developers and the security is increasing over time.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin is arguably the best coin presently because it has been in existence longer than any other coin and also have been pumping over the weeks which is a good thing for people that invested in it, it is been accepted as means of payment by some big and reputable companies for good and services 

Welcome friend now you are at the best place of the earning because this is great forum to the perspective of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency and also for the earning handsome amount of the money. You can also invest your money in bitcoin for getting more profit .

Nowadays Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin are best to make profit by investing. Because these values are going up quickly. Everybody has noticed that these coins converted to double in just last 1 month. So try with bitcoin for make good profit. It is also true that bitcoins not dumping, it is always going up. So bitcoin is risk-free.

I think Bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Because it has great value in the market. All people like to keep bitcoin compared to other coins. So Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. And the best cryptocurrency of all time. 

Of course it's bitcoin ,and if you ask this everyone most of them will say bitcoin, because btc is the first crypto and now it's dominating the %70 of the market. I also like some altcoins but i think we all needs to hold some bitcoin no matter what. I usually invest alts but i always hold some amount of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is no easy way to earn crypto right now. Mining is totally hard if you work hard I hope only cloud mining has some benefits. However, most of the sites or apps are fake fake sites that give you some income but it is impossible to get high income but now many things are possible. Cryptotalk, litcoin.com, free-theatrium.io are some of the sites from which you can earn. I hope he is

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding crypto currency of all time. Look bitcoin has a promising future. But earn bitcoin is not so easy. You can invest or trade with bitcoin. Take advice from experts. Dont waste time. Grab the opportunity and earn.

I think bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies as it is most vulnerable to volatility and also it has great value in the market. But the main issue with this coin is that most exchange platforms demand high commission rates so it is better to always convert it into LTC. or doge coins when withdrawing.

I think the most cryptocurrency that is the best is the bitcoin.because bitcoin is a great value in the market.I think it will help you to earn good amount of cryptocurrency.It is also my own choice.

The best way to get free bitcoins is to work on the Cryptotalk site, where you will get free bitcoin for each participation, and you can also, after getting some currencies, enter the field of investing and trading. And I think that the best currency you can deal with is Bitcoin.

So many cryptocurrency, but you can use one of them which you think is good and have some value. It maybe bitcoin ethereum, litcoin and so on. But it would good that make your own research about cryptocurrency.  Then you should know the calue of cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is best and ethereum is usefull you can investment and can trading both of them and can earn profit.

My friend i don't think their is any site that you can earn easily you have to work hard especially if you want bit coin so you can still go for more researchs and take your time and read the posts you may see website that may pay you well

• +2 1

Earning crypto isn't easy, of course you can join some free airdrops and receive crypto but most of them are worthless. I think this forum is the best place to earn crypto for you, at least you can receive bitcoin here. My suggestion is work in this forum and try to improve your knowledge about crypto trading so you can make more money.

It is really difficult to earn crypto now. Because hackers and scammers are all around us. Moreover, most crypto earning websites are fake. It is difficult to find a real website. For this you can take the help of Google and YouTube.  But always avoid scammers. 

I think for earning some profit you can trade on yobit. Bitcoin is the king Cryptocurrency at present. People are predicting that Bitcoin will touch around 10 million dollar in some years so you can see which state bitcoin is belonging now. So you can trade on Bitcoin if you have the proper knowledge about trading. Thus you can earn.

that allows you to put money into crypto, you should pick virtuousness coins, instantly I believe eos coins are worthiness, investing in eos coins will also take advantage then you also, and you also will have the only coincidence about incomes cryptography.

In cryptocurrency, we post a lot every day. As a result, we get different information from each other. I know the unknown things.A lot of money can be made from here by spending very little time.Experience can be gained by working here. English skill can be increased.Writing skills are also very good.

There is no currency better than a currency in the cryptocurrency market, all currencies are subject to price changes and permanently, so every person prefers a certain type, you must delve deeper into this area, then you can choose with complete conviction. There are some sites where you can collect some Satoshis by watching ads such as "coinpayu, adbtc" and many others.

• +1 1

There are many best cryptos in the world like Bitcoin(BTC),Ethereum(ETH)and binance coin but bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world but you can invest ethereum as well because it also has the great future and best in business so far .Good luck

There are many best cryptos in the world like Bitcoin(BTC),Ethereum(ETH)and binance coin but bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world but you can invest ethereum as well because it also has the great future and best in business so far .Good luck

• +3 1

Well,  generally earning btc is not supposed to be easy,  because what we struggle to get is always valued by us, so there could be some sites where you can earn,  but must are just scammer. You need to be sure of there legality.