Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in today’s world, and the purchase of bitcoin moves very fast, so bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency 

8 hours ago, MdAnik said:

I Think,Crypto is Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin will bring peace and confidence in the future. I haven't read about people who are losing money by investing in bitcoin. thanks of all.

Bitcoin is the best, it is actually the good coin only if you have very good to it. If you have it you will be expecting all profit.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

In this world there are many crypto currency listed on the market. But maximum of them have fake projects that's why they can't survive in the market. You can choose from top 100 coins to invest.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Definitely its gonna be bitcoin as bitcoin is first crypto currency . and also bitcoin have the maximum volume then other . So bitcoin is called the kind of cryptocurrency

Definitely its gonna be bitcoin as bitcoin is first crypto currency . and also bitcoin have the maximum volume then other . So bitcoin is called the kind of cryptocurrency

On 12/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

There are several simple ways. For example bounty and drops but will have to wait a long time and not the fact that it will be profitable. Can be on Faucets but very little. You can trade but you need experience and then you'll be at a loss. In General terms, it is.

bitcoin is the paramount crypto currency of every one time. as it has critical quantity in market. every one of peoples are like to hold tight bitcoin than other coins. subsequently bitcoin is the sovereign of the crypto market. And unsurpassed crypto coin of every time.

Every single person likes to take Bitcoin over other coins. As a result Bitcoin is the ruler of crypto. After all, Bitcoin is the main crypto currency of the moment. Due to the fact that there are serious quantities in the market.

17 minutes ago, JhonC said:

5.Ripple: Ripple is my last choice. The Banking system is trying to catch up on what Bitcoin did to them. The only thing stoping bitcoin right now is slow rate of adoption. Ripple pivoted into the banking market and recently closed a deal with SBI Bank, one of the main financial institution in Asia.

I heard that Ripple was trying to do something with the w3c consortium and I heard of Ripple trying to close a deal with RBC bank. So there is no big tornado yet but it seems like they are working hard behind the scene and something big might come out in the near future.

I am very interested in xrp coins. because history has shown a few years ago how the price could soar. It looks like I will start investing with this coin. Even though the ripple won't shift bitcoin, the price of xrp is very potential to rise up to 10x

I think all currency is the best because it is profitable. But for me, the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Because it has great value in the market.

5 minutes ago, SM santo said:

I suppose bitcoin is the first-rate crypto forex of all time. Because it has notable price in marketplace. All peoples are like to keep bitcoin than different coins. So bitcoin is the king of the crypto marketplace. And pleasant crypto coin of all time.

Yeah man you are right by seeing the previous history and record of prices of bitcoin we can say that currently bitcoin is highest of all the crypto currency and we can also say that Eth is also making it's way into crypto world with great speed.

I think that three currencies  are the best that are bitcoin litecoin and  ETH  because  there is more ups and down  in there prices we can make good profit with these .

I've had luck with trx, some time ago there was an app where you could pick up trx daily. Several good apps have been released where you can earn cryptos, you just have to spend time searching to find them.
You can currently win bat with the brave browser for referring.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to me and it is the only one I have been dealing with for almost a year now but I'm yet to explore other cryptocurrencies this year.

Bitcoin. With the highest market capitalisation, trading volume, bitcoin is by far the most valuable cryptocurrency. The evolution of Bitcoin value within the last decade is huge.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Probably the easiest way to make some money is through drops and generosity. You can earn a little on them, and then, after analytics, invest earned in any coin

Edited by jekich.chan

there was a time when we could get alot from the faucet and was kind of easy and quick money at that time but now its not too easy to earn bitcoin anyway 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am just like you. I have big faith in this forum so I suggest we stick with cryptotalk to gain information and some money!

Bitcoin. In May 2020, the first and major cryptocurrency developers will offer 50% reduced rewards – 6.25 BTC instead of 12.5 BTC for each verified block.
Ethereum (ETH) 
Ripple (XRP) 
Litecoin (LTC) 
Tether (USDT) 
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 
Libra (LIBRA) 
Monero (XMR) 
EOS (EOS)

On 12/23/2019 at 2:23 PM, Jonayeed said:

I think Bitcoin [BTC] Bitcoin celebrated its 10th birthday on 3rd Jan 2019 and ranked up on our list of top 12 cryptocurrencies for long-term investment in 2019. 

Many mobile apps and website pay for cryptocurrency and many people working on different projects. It is very useful website. A lot of peoples earned daily and also they will get their withdraw daily. 

The free way is hard like crypto talk campaign or airdrops or bounty 

but you can tread with a small capital of money.... but you will need so much of experience and alot of practice in order to make a good profit.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:11 PM, Maaz sultan said:

To earn cryptocurrency this is the best plate from only you need some knowledge about crypto world you can earn by posting answer or questions here. So this is the best earning plate from.

I am working on different cryptocurrency projects and I am still confused that which is best? Because all projects are good on their own way. And it pays enough which I do effort to work on it. 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:11 AM, Opinder said:

There is not an easy way to earn crypto now. Hardware mining is totally difficult only cloud mining has some profit if you do hard work. But there are most of the sites or apps are fake. Only few sites which give you some earning but to get high earning is impossible. Cryptotalk, freebitco.in, free-litecoin.com, free-ethereum.io these are some sites from where you can earn.

hey cryptotalk forum isn't faucet //// it's pay by post forum that mean bitcoin is method of pay, not for this go say cryptotalk pay crypto for every post. crypto currencies for buy!! it's different when you say earn from intrnet for example 😉

I don't think we should try and compare cryptocurrencies between them to see which one is the best. All of them are cryptocurrencies, some have advantages and disadvantages but they are all the same 

Yes i know you are new here but dear this platform is very best for learning much more information about cryptocurrencies and other digital currency. 

Brother even me too finding such websites to earn bitcoins easily from past few days. But till now i don't found any site. I found only cryptotalk and bitcointalk sites that daily provides bitcoin for simple tasking. Among these two sites in earning from cryptotalk right now and this site is really good. I don't think that there are many other legit sites.