Yobit: Trading Just Now : Dec 22 │BTC / LTC - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Yobit: Trading Just Now : Dec 22 │BTC / LTC

2 hours ago, Jhadhasan said:

It seems that I missed myself a good opportunity in that period, but it came back to it more than a week ago as I bought Litecoin versus Bitcoin and made a good profit

That's right, I currently bought at $ 80 because I thought it was rising to the moon, but no!

I go back to $ 70, but this is it, hopefully a comeback.

When I bought at $ 40 it was a user post that wrote it here on cryptotalk, in a post called the LTC community

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/22/2019 at 10:12 PM, alexisfuentes said:

BTC / LTC

Exchange Yobit

Time: 13h

Date: dic-12

Amount $ 7 (0.00095074 BTC)

Price: 

BTC / USD: $ 7372.20

LTC / USD: $ 41.67

btc-ltc.jpg.4685b0b015b5804659293b419a5e5b78.jpg

Be careful when buying, the base price is not always the best, check if it suits you and compare it with the

222.jpg.e646c6e47d8c6f03fd648e0c42172332.jpgpedidos.

When you are sure of the purchase price, select buy, ready.

Then you can:

Hodl: wallet or Exchange, you decided.

Withdraw: wallet

Trading: again.

_______

Final time: 1:05 p.m.

Thanks dude for you nice tip. That is an awesome idea to avoid loss and to gain good profit by opening our trade orders at good prices.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, Oxygen said:

Thanks dude for you nice tip. That is an awesome idea to avoid loss and to gain good profit by opening our trade orders at good prices.

like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpg

That's right, as for ordens I only place about 10 in different currencies, I rarely place more than two orders to buy or sell in a single currency.

I prefer to place several orders in several currencies, from that line you can be getting positive earns, I lose in some and I win in others but rarely when I close the orders I go out with ROI in red.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/24/2020 at 3:56 AM, Hajara said:

therefore it force offer these group cutbacks. by the side of with confidence, your career know how to be truly effective to the newcomers.

You are commenting off-topic is a violation of the forum rules. Remember to provide content related to the topic and this should be useful. I've seen several of your posts and are following that wrong line in their comments,

By the way the LTC stays there among the $75.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, this is certain. In all currencies it is best to try and not buy directly, but to set the purchase price and place an order for buying and waiting, which is the best thing to do.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, this is certain. In all currencies it is best to try and not buy directly, but to set the purchase price and place an order for buying and waiting, which is the best thing to do.

782984142_like20x20.jpg.35cb45cd5b818921da2ae158f12c4dab.jpg

That is correct sometimes they spend hours with an order and the price set by us does not arrive, in very rare cases I have had orders waiting for five hours and the price does not reach that of my order, which is usually a maximum of 10 % Of market value.

so, there are days when the prices of that same currency change up to 20 times in a day above that percentage (10%).

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

782984142_like20x20.jpg.35cb45cd5b818921da2ae158f12c4dab.jpg

That is correct sometimes they spend hours with an order and the price set by us does not arrive, in very rare cases I have had orders waiting for five hours and the price does not reach that of my order, which is usually a maximum of 10 % Of market value.

so, there are days when the prices of that same currency change up to 20 times in a day above that percentage (10%).

Yes, this always happens in platforms that do not have significant trading liquidity, such as Yobit or some other platform, while the binance platform, the demand is directly implemented.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, tudi87467 said:

In my opinion, forex trading is definitely affordable and you can bring Forex trading on their basis anytime. Forex trading can make you very convenient money. This will be of great yield to you

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

16 hours ago, Shukuran said:

in my view, foreign exchange trading is simply low-priced and you could bring foreign exchange trading on their foundation every time. forex buying and selling can make you very clean money.

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

Please are on track to reach 100 post to start charging take advantage of this stage to make regular regular posts, so it is good that they make comments related to the topic, it is not valid to comment off-topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

fine trade I imagine if you like earn cash you requirement recognize judiciously the strategy success for safe trading. .Thank subsequently mutch for allocation

2 hours ago, Love Cryptotalk said:

Forex trading is certainly cost effective. You will return Forex trading at their base in no time. Dems that will be pulled away from my best Sathosi shop. The way the market taps will determine.

No Forex ... it's just a Yobit Exchange, which is your idea of naming Forex. You must comment in relation to the topic.

Remember that making off-topic comments is violating the forum rules.

In reference to the topic:

ltc.jpg.f45ce69a64d91b237bdf304cfe7b81d2.jpg

Source: Yobit Exchange . Date: mar 18 2020

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

These are elementary things that every trader who deals in cryptocurrency trading should know. Thank you for reminding me. 

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 1:41 AM, Pritom Mondal said:

Good trading. I do trading and my good income is from trading. I trade with my own thoughts I do not follow anyone else's trading tricks.

There is a possibility of a bad deal this time. Because trading at this time can make a lot of profit. And that is convertible to any coin. The line below the weather is traded this time. Because trading at this time believes like a kind of profit. And that is a replacement for any currency.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:24 AM, dshuy20 said:

If we bought December 22 and sold December 23, it would have seemed like we had made a profit of 600 USD for each one, but it looks like I didn't do that.

This is a good analysis but these will bring a huge profit that is why it is very important to give attention when buying and selling coin

Last days I wanted to do a BTC to LTC exchange at Atomic Wallet, but Atomic Wallet fee was $ 0.77 just for making the transaction. if you compare it with Yobit's it is absurd.

You must be careful to identify where you can make your exchanges and where you can use a wallet as only Wallet, I definitely like Atomic Wallet to send and receive the shitcoin but not to make exchanges.

1035866735_bcctttdiviPD.png.2de7d2cda415413f4f7da5bec9882444.png

!1:Personal message:PM

Thanks to those who contribute with their good comments to the threads growing, with this new methodology they can be sure that good comments will be rewarded.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 6/29/2020 at 11:14 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Last days I wanted to do a BTC to LTC exchange at Atomic Wallet, but Atomic Wallet fee was $ 0.77 just for making the transaction. if you compare it with Yobit's it is absurd.

The same case here. I barely use Exchange feature inside Atomic wallet app. But still, there are so many goo features like staking supported currencies to gain competitive percentages, airdrop and referral campaigns etc. In the case of exchanging the most of cryptocurrencies, no doubt, Yobit is the best 😍

Very good explanation, and if good advice, it is best to make that purchase and then trade with other currencies in order to generate a better movement to the market.

The price that you can get when the deal is offered may exceed twice the price offered on the platform, because as you know, the price of currencies depends mainly on supply and demand, and someone might buy the currency at more than its real price because he knows that it will rise much more.

• +2 1