What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

On 12/22/2019 at 4:28 PM, melikf78 said:

if you delete your wallet app you can access again with using your 12 phrases and private key but if you lost your private key you will lose your btc. keep your 12 pharses and private key safe

That's is the real fact Crypto currency means that you are responsible for your security any point in time with your wallet that is why there are offline wallet too to store your coin offline.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

As long as you have the seed phrase for the wallet, you can recover the entirety of the wallet with it. That is what I heard from some long-time bitcoin users some time ago.

But if you don't have the seed phrase or private key then it becomes inaccessible.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

20 hours ago, Silvinator said:

That situation happened to me a long time ago. I lost the data to enter my Blockchain wallet and unfortunately I could never recover them. I had money there that I had won from the faucets. That hurt me a lot and since then I have learned a lot.

Sorry for that, if you have the recovery phrase you could had recovered it, and if you don't the wallet is gone

17 minutes ago, cockbi said:

Well via loosing your bitcoin wallet you cruel as it have been that account mystery phrase, within the occasion that its linked collectively with your mail than you will be able recover it fairly resultseasily.

Bitcoin wallets are not connected to email accounts. There is no wallet software that tells you to sign up with your gmail address or yahoo address, because you don't need any security question or recovery email to get your wallet back, just the private key.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Jimmy said:

It can be never recovered unless the user or some people find the private key of that lost wallet and also the coin will stay on the address and not be buned, Always do back up your data including bitcoin private key and other crypto wallet online and offline, Store it on safe place.

Yes i agree with you always do back up your data including Bitcoin private key and other crypto wallet online and offline, so store in on safe place

On 2/6/2020 at 9:46 AM, dshuy20 said:

then they will almost certainly make sure you lose all your money in your account if you don't have the documents to get it back.

If you lose your crypto wallet, there is no way to ever return it, so you must keep your private and public keys in a safe place. In addition to writing it on a hard copy for your reference.

If someone loses his money bag I think it can be restored through their Gmail, so no need to worry about it without consulting directly with a good person.

I never lost my wallet before.but I think If you lost you wallet,as long as the email that you used on signing up on it is still active .you can retrieve your account easily.

If someone will lost private key than its mean that you lost the all money because in the crypto market we must yo safe our ptivate key and safe it in different places and and when we want we can use that.

You can get your wallet back. That's why during the registration process, about 12 phrases are displayed and you will be told to keep them safe. So if you delete the app, you can download it again and use those 12 phrases to get your account back.

Simply he will lose there money .. there's no way to restore the wallets and any wallet lost don't try to recover it .. just keep going

35 minutes ago, Nmaa said:

It will nt be easy to recover..bcos it happnd to my friend he jst have to forgt abt it and move on....he could nt retrieve is wallet 

When you lose your wallet, the coins in it are lost forever, as if they were burned, and no one will be able to access them unless they keep the secret key to the wallet.

It can never be recovered if a bitcoin wallet is misplaced, as if it was burned. Not completely true, if the owner does not have a private key to check it, the bitcoin in the wallet is still unused and is on the blockhain Network, it can not be retrieved.

It preserve be by no means healthier if not the addict or a number of group regain the clandestine significant of that perplexed wallet and in addition the coin will inhabit on the deliver and not be buned, forever prepare to the rear up your information as well as bitcoin not public enter and other crypto wallet online and offline, pile up it on careful place.

6 minutes ago, Asif ariyan said:

If someone lost his bitcoin wallet he can recover it with private key... But if someone lost his private key then he cannot recover it...so we need to secure our private key             

yet since the currency only exists in abstract form it might not be possible for the one who lost their password to regain the progress that they have made so it is advised to keep your wallet safe just like you would in real life. 

Online wallets can not be lost but wallet addresses can be forgotten. You don't need to worry if you lose your wallet address, because it is your public key. When you create a BTC wallet, you will be given private keys and seed phrase by the service provider. Seed phrase is exactly what you need in this situation because you can easily recover your wallet and your funds with it.  I would say things would be absolutely bad, for some reason there is a chance that then you will never get it back, I remember of a case of a guy in the US who had so many bitcoins but the wife threw away is old computer that had the address on it, and he had to look for it where the adware might have landed, he followed how garbage is disposed and unfortunately that could have been it.

Once a bitcoin wallet/private key/wallet.dat file are lost then the coin inside that wallet are gone forever, This is the reason why everyone should make multiple backups of their wallet file in different hard storage like USB Flash drive to save your back ups.

spacer.png

It is true that the blockchain system is decentralized and has strong protection, but unfortunately it is also a ruthless system. If you lose your wallet or were sent to an address by mistake, consider that the matter is over and you will never be able to recover lost bitcoin, so it should matter to your wallet's protection well.

On 23‏/12‏/2019 at 13:15, adriano2010 said:

إذا فقدت المفاتيح الخاصة ، فلن تتمكن أبدًا من استرداد هذا البيتكوين ، وحتى إذا كان هناك بعض الأشخاص الذين يقولون إنه في المستقبل يمكن أن يحصلوا على مفاتيح البيتكوين الخاصة باستخدام كمبيوتر فائق لا أعتقد أنه سيحدث. 

The keys to the wallet can't be recovered if they're lost, not by a supercomputer, not by any means. 
It's necessary to keep the private words well and not give them to anyone. 
It's better to write it on paper and keep it in a lot of places, like ...  
Cell phone, computer, notebook.

Yes my friend, if you put the words about your wallet, nothing can return it to you, so be careful to keep it and keep it in many places. This will help you not to lose it and lose everything you have in the wallet.

That is it. Once you lost your private key to your Bitcoin you can never recover it again. That is the more reason why we need to secure our private key very well. This is the reason why I don't think the number of Bitcoin in circulation is the real total number. Some Bitcoin has been lost and cannot be recover again. 

On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

I think lost bitcoin wallet doesn't ever found again, that's why we have to be carefull to store and keep our bitcoin wallet as safety that it would never be lost.