What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sonso48

What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe

I have  ever used the token or the coin tron but I have heard that is so similar to TRX and the truth is this one of the best way to follow something and follow it,  think one of the studies that I am going to do some work today, am going to make sure that this does become one of my work today to study how it goes and I hope I do understand it perfectly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tron has the wallet of their own company and its called tron wallet which have all the security features needed for safety and quite reliable as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In my opinion : Tronlink wallet is the best wallet for TRON coin and TRC10 and TRC20.

Its really safe and easy to use.

There are a lot of market in wallet that you can exchange your tron token(Trc20, trc10) to TRX anytimes.

First we must know, for every coin storing one wallet is needed.As tron is coin, it's has own wallet named tronlink wallet.Besides that tron coin can be stored in metamsk,trust wallet 

I trust my Tron savings to aTrustwallet.  The simplest and most intuitive wallet I have ever had.  Besides, you can stake directly in this wallet.  Several stock exchanges are available with different staking ratios. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

Exodus is a very reliable wallet not only for tron transactions sometimes before being verified they already appear in the program, there is also the extension for google chrome that is also easy to use very similar to metamask and transactions do not take more than 2 seconds in Appear

TRON Foundation's officially recommended wallet for Android users which is supported by the foundation through TRON Loan. This multifunctional wallet features a cold wallet setup and a straightforward user interface designed to make it easy to manage your TRX.

• +2 1

In my opinion the best one is Tronlink, it seems to me an easy wallet to use. It is available for cell phones and computers. Also the Binance exchange works with tron and the truth is that the commissions are very low, which is a great advantage.

• +2 1

The TronLink is the official tron Wallet it's a good one I think you can use it iim your phone as an application, also you can use other Wallet like trust Wallet atomic Wallet and coinomi Wallet too all those works good, the best thing in tron is supported by the majority of Wallet 

• +1 1

Formr the best tron coin wallet is the tronlink pro it is not that compicated to use and it is safer as it requiresa password when you are about to send some money to others that is what i like most about the tronlink pro

I think everyone will tell you that the best wallet right now is the trust wallet and that's really true and it's safe and good

Life is great and enjoy it

I generally use Trust wallet for dealing with TRON(TRX).Tge transaction are much faster with lower fees and high security in this wallet.I think it is a great wallet for tron.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, jamesaclark3 said:

Tron has  its own wallet. The name of  the wallet is Tronlink. You can also store  tron in trusted  wallets such as metamask, trust wallet.

I think this is a very perfect answer 

• -2 1

i take Trust wallet, it is very comfortable and safe. additionally the app for cellular is very easy and it has a nice design. simply strive it, i think you'll like

Edited by komtak

Trust crypt wallet in my opinion,  not only that you can use tron wallet. All wallets are safe but not all wallets are easy to use. The words I mentioned you can use these wallets are safe and easy to use at the same time. 

• +2 1

I used to use tronlink pro as the from wallet. I feel very comfortable using it and it has very simple interface which I loved most and I love to trade Tron.

• +2 1

First tron is all wallet is available and is secure is this own wallet and erc20 and blockchain and trust wallet. And also you trust this wallet.

For me, I chose tronlink, as it is a professional tokens app available on Android and iOS. But, personally, I don't have much knowledge for tron, but so far I know this is the best.
https://tronlink.org

Edited by Paul Zero

I hear about number of wallets such as faucetpay, binance,coinbase, tronlink and yobit. But i think Tron wallet is best to use Many crypto members using it now a days .so i think torn wallet is secure and good to trust.

There are several very good wallets to keep but the tron network has its own which is TronLink but I use trust wallet because of how easy it is to use and it is very secure 

• +1 1

I have been using tron link pro wallet. I have recently downloaded this application when there are some kind of airdrop running we will get 300 points by entering referral code. 

So, after that I have been using this tronlink pro wallet and even it has it's own extension which will be very easy to use in desktop.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend, actually, there are a lot of wallets, but I think one of the options would be Trust Wallet, or TRON. After all, the second option is considered official, And the Tron Foundation organization is behind its development, which guarantees the safety and security of user assets. This wallet has support for the tron network block browser and mnemonic phrase.