What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sonso48

What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe

The wallet that I use for Tron is Tronlink, it is simple, fast and reliable, another very important thing is that it supports all the tokens that work under the Tron network

In case you're searching for the correct wallet for your TRX tokens, make sure to look out for the accompanying highlights: 

1.TRX similarity. Most importantly, ensure any wallet you're thinking about is really viable with TRX tokens, as there's no wallet that bolsters each accessible cryptographic money. Ensure you're mindful that while TRX was at first an ERC20 token on the Ethereum organization, following the dispatch of TRON's mainnet in May 2018, it currently offers TRX tokens gave all alone blockchain. 

2.Private keys. Security is central while putting away TRX or some other cryptographic money, so ensure any wallet you pick permits you to hold control of your private keys. On the off chance that you don't control your private keys, you viably don't control your digital money property. 

3.Other security highlights. From secure PINs and recuperation passphrases to two-factor confirmation and multi-signature uphold, look at what gauges a wallet gives to help ensure your assets against hacking and burglary. 

4.Ease of utilization. Another key territory to zero in on is the manner by which basic and direct a wallet is to utilize. Cryptographic forms of money and the wallets that hold them can be very muddled, particularly for tenderfoots, so ensure any wallet you pick is anything but difficult to work. 

5.Ongoing turn of events and backing. Investigate the group behind the wallet to see if it is continually being created and redesigned with new highlights. Likewise, ensure you'll have the option to connect with client care in the event that you actually have any inquiries or issues.

if I recommend using the ledgar nano x wallet ... the price is around $ 119

signbot (1).gif

In my particular case, I use two wallets, TronLink and Tronwallet, but I used more TronLink since it also has a distribution of tokens by invitation among its users.

Tronlink is best app for tron and tron blockchain based coins. It is very safe . It is giving 300 credits refering a friend.  You can earch much from here.

3 hours ago, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

I have used the wallet for google chrome a little and it is very safe and fast the transactions are confirmed either a deposit or a withdrawal in seconds the wallet works in a very short time the transactions are easy very similar to very practical metamask

Good night, I'm using tronlink, for a couple of months now and the truth is that it works very well especially for airdrops that request this type of wallet, if anyone knows another, please tell us about your experience and pass information, thanks

TronLink is the TRON Foundation recommended wallet and was first launched on TRON's official website.
TronLink is the most widely used wallet for storing TRC-20 and TRC-10 tokens and has versions for iOS, Android and for PC as a Chrome extension. The extension for Chrome is the most convenient way to connect your wallet to smart contracts that operate on the Tron blockchain.

For me, the best wallet to store your tron is Tronlink, it is easy to handle, you can have it on your computer, mobile or tablet, it also provides a dapp and trading system within the same wallet, which is very good for that and other things. Right now the best wallet is Tronlink without a doubt. Greetings to all

Tell me about that TRON coin that you risk with $ 5 at least to see how they grow and capture some action with that coin. What is the expectation of that coin in 2021?

I do not know many but I got to use exodus, and it seemed basic and very similar to other accurate so there was not much complication there, the only thing I did not like was that when I used it it did not include the two-factor authentication

4 hours ago, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

I recommend you to use a Trust Wallet. Easy and safe.

• +5 1

The best wallet for Tron is TronLink, in fact it is this coin I take out its own wallet to make it easier for the buyer or investor to change this coin, the advantage of this wallet is that it can be easily downloaded as a chrome extension, which does easy and very light to download also makes it safer when doing transactions with Tron.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tronlink pro may be the best platform as a wallet, they are doing good as well they providing the better security. One of the most interesting fact is that you can download it on your phone, and its safe and secure. we all know that the security is the main concern. 

i think trust wallet or tron pro wallet is same as.I love trust wallet because it very strong and fast receive / send coins

4 hours ago, jamesaclark3 said:

Tron has  its own wallet. The name of  the wallet is Tronlink. You can also store  tron in trusted  wallets such as metamask, trust wallet.

That's a good post of yours, now question if you trust metamask as a wallet, they have a second QR verification check, but they still have some flaws about their security.

Top 2 of best wallets - Trust wallet and Tronlink. I keep some trone on this wallets and they are very good.

i am using tronlink wallet and i am staking my trons on this wallet but trust wallet  can staking yours trons too.

I will recommend the wallet of tron named tronlink. This wallet has easy interface and it is easy to use. Your money is safe in this wallet. Its security is good and you also get a backup function in this wallet.

It seems to me that it is tronlink, it is the one that I use and carry out transactions through the tron network. What I like about this wallet is that it is used like metamask, as a browser extension in which it facilitates access and make quick transactions.

Hi, I use Trust wallet, it's very comfortable and safe. Also the app for mobile is very easy and it has a nice design. Just try it, i think you'll like 🙂 best wishes!