Btc Or Gold - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

I will choose Bitcoin if it is for investment, if I want to save my money i will invest in gold as it can be a stable coin

I think btc is better than gold. Because we can use bitcoin in everywhere. But we can not do anything with gold without selling it. So i prefer invest in bitcoin instead of gold. Bitcoin give more profit than gold in future.

I think of course Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is going to be much higher than gold.And it is expected that in the future, the value of bit coins will increase more than gold.

There is no difference between Bitcoin and gold because the market value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market as gold is very high and demand is high.

I will choose bitcoin over gold, bitcoin must have a wallet gold don't, I can trade bitcoin online, sell it  or double it if I want, but I can't do that to gold, in bitcoin their's nothing like fake or real some gold can be fake, so I strongly recommend bitcoin to gold 

Gold is not worth it now, but 1000 years ago it was valuable, but with btc it can be as precious as gold later, it is also limited and now it is a money, but no one deleted. throne is

For me its tie bitcoins are just like gold.and gold are just like bitcoins.but in bitcoins you can buy smaller amount as small as 0.01$. but gold i think you cannot buy as low as that price.

21 hours ago, DarkC said:

It's better to invest bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is more profitable when it comes to investing.

When it come to investing it is good to invest in Bitcoin, you can get good amount of profit. I agree with your saying

I use my assets divided into three parts, namely digital, gold and land or cattle assets, for digital assets to date I believe in bitcoin because of the system and it's price.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/21/2019 at 10:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

I think they can work together and will be contractible.

Well, I don’t think for a long time I can say that I would choose BTC. You will ask why? All the same, prsoto BTC is the future

btc or gold? well I'm new in hear but we know that btc and gold all are very good for trading. gold is famous for international trading but i don’t know more about btc. how i can buy or sale btc. and how i can exchange btc to usd        

Both the debtor and the gold are valuable. But the price of the bidder is much easier to earn than the debtor.

I choose both. With Gold i use to store value of my money. I don't think Gold is as investment, because only keeping our value of money. The prices is expensive, but you can find the small gold bar, like 1gr, that is not cheap but economic.

I also buy some Bitcoin, because i believe in the future of technology. Buying Bitcoin is also we can arrange it about the amount, not like Gold bar is rules by government and company.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:34 AM, amcryptolover said:

I would choose bitcoins over gold because rate of return is better in bitcoin than in gold. and gold is just a rare metal where as bitcoin is a revolution. 

Yes I agree with you and I think because the volatile price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Gold has many differency.Bitcoin is most valuable cryptocurrency.And Gold is most valuable object.Bitcoin and Gold boths are so expensive

If you want potential future gains then go for Bitcoin for sure. Gold is more safe and what ever happens(war, catastrophe etc) gold never loses its value. Gold is the absolute safest thing you can buy.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:39 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, I think both are very useful. but between the two have differences. crypto prices can go up and down while gold always goes up. but if I choose I like to invest in bitcoin because getting it is very easy while gold requires very expensive fees hehehe.

The gold is a very precious metal. But the bitcoin is a digital currency and we can earn money through the bitcoin. and also it is convinent way to send or receive money. But sending gold from one to another is not so easy and it is a physical metal

I must choose Bitcoins rather than gold because the rate of return on Bitcoin is better than gold.  And gold is just a rare metal where as bitcoin is a revolution.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, hmind said:

For now I will choose Bitcoin over gold. Yes indeed a difficult choice, however, seeing the condition of Bitcoin is increasingly popular and become an asset in some developed countries.  I think Bitcoin will be a very valuable currency.

Yes hamind right i also thing bitcoin will be a good and very valuable currency.

both is good but if iwant to choose one i choose bitcoin because bitcoin price more high in future maybe bitcoin go more higer

4 hours ago, bunulama930 said:

I prefer both bitcoin and gold for physical asset gold is one of the top investment and for digital asset bitcoin ia the most valuable investment i love to invest digital asset as well as physical asset

Yes, and also without physical asset, you can withdraw or use your bitcoin to buy things. I mean physical asset is the main source of payment on the stores. Without it, you can't pay on stores because we can't use bitcoin to buy things.

I think bitcoin is more profitable than gold so I prefer bitcoin most. Bitcoin price goes down and up more than gold. Gold is not earning source for anyone but bitcoin is great.