How to increase twitter follower on the right way is .. - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to increase twitter follower on the right way is ..

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

Well it's to easy with this forum now you make a post in service session about Twitter you follow me and i follow you back it's safe without any rules break you put your Twitter name and I will follow then you follow me back that's how it work 

This is my Twitter @scorpiali 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Their are many people on twitter who offer.you follow back services.You have to follow them and make like,retweet and comment on their posts so their followers start following you.I have made couple of followers this way.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

There are ways to boost your followers and some people pay certain PTC websites to do so. Basically starting from scratch and getting followers just for your content is the honest way but you won't get many followers. Most twitter influencers have paid for followers and they end up tweeting and having no interactions at all.

Edited by BTC Future

To increase in Twitter followers you have be regularly post a tweet in it and like other tweets and share or retweet this small small steps will change your your Twitter in more followers just do it 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You may want to use the followback option on users' profiles to get more followers. Those who have it on their profile once followed have a high probability of following you back, the process is laborious and a little time consuming though.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Amxy said:

I think this your method/idea will be one of the easiest way to get more followers in Twitter.

If you know the other best way you can share it with us to us it

2 hours ago, Amxy said:

Here are some tips you can also use get more followers

1. Tweet frequently
  2. Optimize your posting time
  3. Post visual content

Thanks bro for this advise i will take care of this special number three post visual contents because people don't want to read 

• +3 1

You can publish your  twitter account link here and ask members to exchange follow-up. You can also publish topics about the field in which you work, for example, and you will get new followers in record time.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

You can buy traffic on the internet and increase your followers as well as you can ask others to follow your twitter and in return you follow them back . And also keep on tweeting good posts and your followers will keep on increasing.

Right to say and I think no other way is good than your advice to increasing the twitter account follower.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, caklonte said:

I think it's easiest to buy it at the herb as a service provider selling followers hahaha. But there are also many free exchange followers with some easy missions such as following each other or like each other. Or the easiest way to get people in a Facebook group to follow each other on Twitter.

The best way and easy without any problems is to follow me and i follow you back we can use this forum to grow up the followers of each other like that you can follow me and i will follow you too this is my Twitter @scorpiali 

Hello my friends
You can provide and share distinctive coding topics that interest the Twitter visitors on your page and share it with everyone

• +1 1

7 hours ago, caklonte said:

Hello, I have followed your Twitter account, hope you will follow my account @masganteng with a maximum time of one day, if not, sorry, I will just unfollow. Hopefully they can meet in the world of cryptocurrency and learn from one another. Thank you.

It's done thanks to react with my comments i hope you can follow this step to grow up you followers

9 hours ago, caklonte said:

That's right, I hope this method can increase our social media followers, especially Twitter. Because Twitter is a priority in the world of cryptocurrency for airdrop. Even certain airdrops have specified the number of Twitter followers to join their project.

Yes right Twitter is very important to participate in some airdrops who need specific numbers of followers I hope all members in this forum can do the same thing to help each other

• +1 1

There are many ways to increase your twitter followers but for me best is keep active on twitter as if you are posting some positive and constructive many members will follow you and you can followback for increasing this all if you are doing some other ways may be this could be helpful but sometime its hurts as this circle unfollow you and you can came back down very quickly.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see the whole idea of twitter follow back cheating counterproductive and will cause the projects to decrease bounties for twitter. If you really want a huge twitter following, make interesting posts. At some point you will have loyal followers and don't need to use it for bounty posts. You can use it for marketing and promoting things you actually like.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

23 hours ago, Chandan kumar said:

You can increase your Twitter follower through legit method is by following the other users and then when they can follow you, your follower should be increased.

Simple things to do are like this. For me there is no better way than following people and asking to follow back. But if according to many people this method is a less effective way, then don't do it.

• +2 1

Here are our top 8 tips:
Tweet frequently. you would always tweet reguarly 
Post visual content it mean you shoul post photos , videos more
Utilize hashtags- it will auto boost post
Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
Create an inviting profile.
Identify followers within your network.
Draw in followers outside of Twitter.

To increase follower on twitter you should be active on this platform and also retweet others tweet ans follow popular pages. There are many trending topic on which you can share your view and tag people. 

• +1 1

There are quite a lot of groups on Twitter that you join and people follow you and you respond to them, and so you can recruit quite a large number of subscribers in a short time

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:26 PM, Asma said:
On 12/23/2019 at 9:24 AM, Man said:

The basic thing that must be done to increase the number of our followers on Twitter is the simple way. Namely by following someone who both have a crypto background and ask him to follow back. So that it will become a real follower. That is what I often do.

Namely by following someone who both have a cryptocurrency background and ask him to follow back

That is the easy thing to do. And having real followers who have the same background is about crypto. Of course there is good value obtained this way.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, saket6 said:

Yes follow for follow will be the greatest and most effective method for a normal person.For celebrity it is very easy as they get a lot of followers automatically but not for us.

The celebrity don't need any method to grow her followers he is already famous people follow them automatically because they are famous, but not for normal person like me and you we need to work for that 

• +1 1

On 21.12.2019 at 07:03, nicolas1234789 said:

my friend, the new Twitter rules have recently entered, have you read them?

On 21.12.2019 at 07:03, nicolas1234789 said:

your subscribers either unsubscribed from you or they were banned, because the "cheating" of accounts on Twitter is not allowed, I can tell you that only 3 new subscribers can be added per day, otherwise it will be aggressive behavior. I think my answer will help you avoid a ban in the future.

my twitter @Wild_Botanas

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think you gain follower by applying your twitter as a public account and make sure you follow them back and tweet about the trending so they can notice you. there are also site that you can get follower but sometimes its a bot or its not real twitter account.