How to increase twitter follower on the right way is .. - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to increase twitter follower on the right way is ..

2 hours ago, saket6 said:

Yes my friend we have to always work very hard no matter even for the smallest of things in life a normal person has to work hard.

You can put your Twitter account to be followed and follow back who follow you in this thread as i have done with a lot of user here because it's helpful to increase your followers

I think this post belongs in the Off-topic section of the forum because it is not related to cryptocurrency services. This is a question about Twitter (unless it is an account that mainly tweets about cryptocurrencies).

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

For increasing Twitter followers you can simply post about topics which will attract people. And here you can share the link of your account so that other cryptotalk members can follow u also u following back them. Also you have to keep patience.

Twitter is a popular social platform. Many celebrities also use it. You can use some third pary website to gain some free followes. But it against the rule of twitter. Create some tweet ans tag some friends on it. After that share your tweet to different social platform.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think you can add links to different websites on Twitter to increase followers on Twitter, and increase your follower by sharing, uploading videos and sharing different videos and information.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

Is there a new way to reactivate the Twitter account I have multiple accounts, but all of them have been suspended and you want a mobile number which is prohibited in my country

If you don't have others number, you can talk to the support abd ask for activate your account with email because you can't use or don't have a phone number abd they will answer you and go forward with the process

You can increase your Twitter account followers in many ways.You can write very useful tweets to attract people.If people like your tweet than they also followed you

I think I can share different information, videos or different links on your twitter so that you can grow your follower through this link to increase your follow on Twitter properly.

I think increasing the followers in twitter is very important in my opinion because it will help to viral your post if your posts contains some valuable contents, but i don't think its a right platform to discuss about it.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, scorpiali said:

The best way and easy without any problems is to follow me and i follow you back we can use this forum to grow up the followers of each other like that you can follow me and i will follow you too this is my Twitter @scorpiali 

You can get 100 or 200 followers here, but not more. The best way is to search on twitter and follow them and later those who don't follow back remove them from your list. I have got more than 10k in the past by doing this method and it started growing automatically now.

5 hours ago, Rukhsad said:

Search IFB On Twitter.

Then you see some posts available on it.

then you have to follow everyone who said ifb on comment.

if you follow him he will follow back when he came online.

in this way you can boost followers 

What does IFB mean? Does an account on Twitter have people who have a crypto background? Indeed, how to follow people first is a powerful way to increase followers.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ayush Singh said:

I think increasing the followers in twitter is very important in my opinion because it will help to viral your post if your posts contains some valuable contents, but i don't think its a right platform to discuss about it.

It's really important to have a big numbers of followers because it's helping to join some airdrop or bounty if you don't have a big numbers you can't do that. And i think here in this forum it's a good and legit way to grow up your followers buy follow users abd they follow you back 

There is my Twitter follow me and i will follow you back @scorpiali 

On 12/21/2019 at 1:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

All type of follow back accounts are getting banned by twitter so if you really want to increase your following organically is post useful stuffs and informative tweet depending on your niche. its not easy but once you established an organic following it will pay off bigtime.

spacer.png

On 12/21/2019 at 1:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

I am 70 years, and too a new in Twitter, but so mich interested in this teme. I apreciate every post that I wrote and hope that can help so much peolple. Thanks a lote.

11 hours ago, Bijoy970 said:

In that case you have to twitte useful and interesting things. If you can do so then your Twitter followers will be increas more and more.

But the way it is done also does not guarantee our followers increase. Even if it increases, it might be a long process. It's better to follow people and ask people to follow them again is an easy way to do it.

I use two new ones so I don't know how to increase his followers a bit, but after reading your comment I experienced some of these things so thank you.

I'm truly attempting to comprehend this stage , whether its for a referral party it for novices to find out about cryptographic forms of money, if its the last , I think , this post has a problem.just saying 

I surmise this post is ideal

You must be need important post in Twitter. Then people following you. Actually I am not using Twitter. I have no idea about this metter

Follow some bounty hunters and they will followed you back.  And then unfollow all those account that didn't follow back to you.  Do the same routine always and you will get more followers in safe and not breaking the rules od twitter.  

1 hour ago, Gack mank said:

To increase your followers on Twitter you must either buy

So we have to buy followers on Twitter, but most of the users who are given are not real. So it's not a good idea, to find followers on Twitter we have to buy.

I think your twitter should be creative. Put in your bio about cryptocurrency hashtags and follow most people with crypto related because they will followback for sure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To increase the followers u need to follow them back & then retweet& tweet many posts . Hence u gonna have to share ur referral link. In other social.media account other than the Twitter such as Facebook &  WhatsApp.

I think best method to increase followers in Twitter post good content and try to share with friends and join some whatsapp gruops or telegram gruops and permote you profile.